Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seriously Safe
Sep 7, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ok i am mainlining pure unadulterated Lols now. this poo poo is on goddamn fire today

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

The origin of Stephen Miller

PS i nearly ruined a keyboard for real

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

The best thing about these Uncertain Times is that whenever some NEW SHOCKING REPORTS happen, we're never sure if it'll start an actual shitstorm or if the world will go "eh so what?"

That used to make me angry but now I lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
there won't be any sort of instant change which means the scandals will continue to mount which means we have a bumper crop of lols to look forward to as more and more skeletons waltz out of the administration's closet

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
he hasn't been in office for even a month yet. heehee.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Well, if russia has blackmail on these guys, it's going to be a fun few weeks then. They are going to drag it out and try to cover their asses and stuff.

I like how flynn was thrown under the bus, before the bus got there.

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
drat it! Voting for Rs gave me Russians. I didn't see this coming help!

- Millions of educated adults in the world's foremost superpower

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

If they're talking about Manafort, then DUH. He straight up does image control stuff for dictators all day. Got his start w/ Nixon in the 70s.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i just remembered how dumbfuck-tiny trumps feet look in the pic of him shaking hands with trudeau

lol

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
in order to more efficiently process the deluge of lols i'm going to stop waiting for the thought "america elected donald trump president" to complete and just start loling on "america"

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

unpacked robinhood posted:

For novelty I'd like it if a foreign leader let him do the arm yank but crushes his hand with enormous pressure

Kaiser Wilhelm II was born with a withered left arm after a botched birth and heavily compensated with his right arm, to the point he could use a hunting rifle one handed. His monstrous handshake game was augmented by turning his royal rings inwards and prolonging the shake. Even though his shorter arm hosed him up mentally and made him the Trump of his day, Wilhelm II would gently caress Trump up in a shake-down even worse than Trudeau did lmao.

Wilhelm was also much more aware of his physical appearance than Trump is of his and could be considered one of the first world leaders conscious of optics in the modern age. In public, he tried to keep his left arm (half a foot shorter than his right) bent and holding something, also wearing concealing clothing. Trump just waves his massive gut and baby hands around. :lol:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Given putins recent actions it kinda seems like he's sick of trump doing crazy poo poo. His goal was to destabilize the US and have something to point to and say "see democracy/America isn't so great after all huh?" and he did that, now it almost looks like he wants to go back to having a competent president that he can predict the actions of and trust that nothing insane will happen while he sleeps one night

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i just remembered how dumbfuck-tiny trumps feet look in the pic of him shaking hands with trudeau

lol

i mean COME ON loving lol

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i mean COME ON loving lol

Litrally smaller than the little girl in the background

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
So is the implication that russia was involved before trump was confirmed? if we're honest russians have had their fingers in the pot since the cold war.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Holy poo poo, best lol itt so far from me.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Supreme Allah posted:

Litrally smaller than the little girl in the background

my face hurts from laughing so much

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

So is the implication that russia was involved before trump was confirmed? if we're honest russians have had their fingers in the pot since the cold war.

Yea for real Russians totally installed their candidates: Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama. Russian agents every one.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wandle Shaytham posted:

Holy poo poo, best lol itt so far from me.

yeah somehow this one is my favorite of the night. either that or donaldtrump and potus twitters unfollowing kellyanne lmfao

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Was the unfollow done by trump or by the aide who he dictates his tweets to?

Kinda wonder if the aide is using it as a heads up to the media, "get an article about conway ready to fire off the second the official announcement goes thru"

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/russian-spy-ship-off-east-coast-us-officials-say.html

lol we got russians now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's times like these you learn to lol again

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I really don't understand why anyone cares about Russia? All I've seen is a media-created hysteria beginning around presidential debate #2. This is scary, because you all have bought into the delusion, so now Russia is a huge problem for what reason?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

He looks like he'd fit that Elton John Donald Duck costume like a glove...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I really don't understand why anyone cares about Russia? All I've seen is a media-created hysteria beginning around presidential debate #2. This is scary, because you all have bought into the delusion, so now Russia is a huge problem for what reason?

We've been strangling them for decades by killing off all their allies (using lies to start wars) and now they're sort of flailing wildly while we hold their head under the water.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol

Cyka blyat comrade, excellent trollsky

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

hey pal, i thought we had a god damned gentleman's agreement

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

We've been strangling them for decades by killing off all their allies (using lies to start wars) and now they're sort of flailing wildly while we hold their head under the water.

Soooo.... that sounds like we're in control? Whats the issue?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

thathonkey posted:

hey pal, i thought we had a god damned gentleman's agreement

I know but I'm genuinely confused here and my curiosity got the better of me

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i kind of agree tbh

like for real tho have you seen the e. europe thread poo poo is grim over there

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Soooo.... that sounds like we're in control? Whats the issue?

It might shock you but some people would be concerned if literally any country had blackmail on a president, whether it's Russia, oman, brazil, Canada, whatever

Hard to tell if you're actually this dumb or just have really uninspired trolls

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i care about russia to the extent it will probably continue to gently caress up trump's political career which yields many great lols :shrug: otherwise the gently caress cares haha

it's good and potent stuff though cause lots of the political dinosaurs still in power and american populace in general still think russia is the bogey man

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

thathonkey posted:

i care about russia to the extent it will probably continue to gently caress up trump's political career which yields many great lols :shrug: otherwise the gently caress cares haha

it's good and potent stuff though cause lots of the political dinosaurs still in power and american populace in general still think russia is the bogey man

How soon we forget our true foe Chiner!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

It might shock you but some people would be concerned if literally any country had blackmail on a president, whether it's Russia, oman, brazil, Canada, whatever

Haha, yeah. What if Russia attacked the president's image?! :wth:

Lol reminder, next Monday... is President's Day. :grin:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/14/sean-spicer-embarrases-america-canadian-pm-justin-trudeaus-wrong.html

Joe Trudeau lmao

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Between being allied with Saudi Arabia, China, or Israel, I would choose Russia over any of those. Russia has a grand history with great writers. Also, Russia destroyed the Nazis basically by themselves. And this is how we repay them?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

yeah no poo poo but during the election they were this big bad guy for what reason?

obv anyone hacking us and whatever is bad but people are also acting like their military is a threat or something like fuckin lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/14/chaffetz-investigating-security-protocols-at-trumps-mar-lago-resort.html

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

yeah no poo poo but during the election they were this big bad guy for what reason?

The real answer is Russia is bad because they are not involved in our banking system and are a good sized foe, that is kind of scary, but they aren't actually a real threat. Choose a better boogie man. They are the best target.

Russia got completely pillaged in the 90's.

Read the Exiled, Mark Ames, or The War Nerd, Yasha Levine, all these leftists hate Putin but are still completely aghast at this Russian baiting