Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Russia had some insanely illegal information on Business guy and total dark-horse candidate Donald Trump that was so compelling that it not only forced him to run for the presidency of the USA, but it also, forced him to win. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Soooo.... that sounds like we're in control? Whats the issue?

The issue is pretty cut-and-dry. Whether or not X is a threat doesn't even factor into it. The president's job is to make our country look cool and in control. His primary task is to be un-dunk-on-able by the traditional American enemies - Russia, North Korea, Canucks, limeys and Mexicans. When our president is likable and canny, he does well at this.

Our President is Donald Trump.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Cobweb Heart posted:

Our President is Donald Trump.
lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

look at this,

Pregnant women's bodies are 'hosts', says US lawmaker

A US lawmaker has described pregnant women as "hosts" whose bodies do not belong to them.

Republican politician Justin Humphrey, from southeast Oklahoma, made the comments while discussing his bill requiring women seeking an abortion to first obtain the written informed consent of the father. The bill is scheduled for a hearing on Tuesday in a House committee.

"I believe one of the breakdowns in our society is that we have excluded the man out of all of these types of decisions," he said.

"I understand that they feel like that is their body," he said of women. "I feel like it is a separate – what I call them is you're a 'host'."

Humphrey said women need to be responsible after "pre-knowing" they are "inviting" a foetus into their bodies.

"When you enter into a relationship you're going to be that host and so if you pre-know that, then take all precautions and don't get pregnant," he said.

"So that's where I'm at. I'm like, hey, your body is your body and be responsible with it. But after you're irresponsible then don't claim, well, I can just go and do this with another body, when you're the host and you invited that in."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/89399634/pregnant-womens-bodies-are-hosts-says-us-lawmaker?cid=facebook.post.89399634

these people run the country lol

I can't lol at this man. He makes me very angry with his intense terrible ideas like "understanding females feel like they own their bodies" and "being hosts" for fetuses. Personally, I wish ill upon him.

Solvalou
Aug 31, 2001
I am amazed at how much of a racist rear end in a top hat Spunky Psycho Ho is. There is no other excuse to defend that orange gently caress at this point as fiercely as he is.

Edit: lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Ork of Fiction posted:

Russia had some insanely illegal information on Business guy and total dark-horse candidate Donald Trump that was so compelling that it not only forced him to run for the presidency of the USA, but it also, forced him to win. :getin:

Hollywood has been dumping such lovely movies on us for the last 4 decades, so no narrative, how inane or completely unreasonable, can be put forth by CNN and the idiot population will believe it.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

bag em and tag em posted:

I can't lol at this man. He makes me very angry with his intense terrible ideas like "understanding females feel like they own their bodies" and "being hosts" for fetuses. Personally, I wish ill upon him.

If a woman is a "host" then he is essentially calling a fetus a parasite.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you mean to tell me the gop evil retard clown brigade have equal parts dangerous and offensive views on womens' body?

but really let's keep this thread on the topic of lol at trump. take the debates someplace else (like the other trump gbs thread) thanks

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Tiny Lowtax posted:

If a woman is a "host" then he is essentially calling a fetus a parasite.

Dude everyone knows that:

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

lmao america has contrived a situation where they need to get rid of their vice pres before they can get rid of their pres

and they also somehow got both a massive swing to the traditionalist right and a shadowy cabal of dirty commies controlling them

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Saint Drogo posted:

lmao america has contrived a situation where they need to get rid of their vice pres before they can get rid of their pres

and they also somehow got both a massive swing to the traditionalist right and a shadowy cabal of dirty commies controlling them

lol

the meme age has begun imo

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Sean Spicer seems like the kind of guy who would have actual skeletons in his real closet. He's probably all got all kinds of weird poo poo at his house.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thathonkey posted:

you mean to tell me the gop evil retard clown brigade have equal parts dangerous and offensive views on womens' body?

but really let's keep this thread on the topic of lol at trump. take the debates someplace else (like the other trump gbs thread) thanks

Nah all those guys like is pale saggy cellulite bubble old man country club butt and talcumed up balls.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
Imma loving lmao if we get a trump piss vid

Even more than i am now

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Moridin920 posted:

the meme age has begun imo

Begun, the Meme Wars have.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

lol if you are too dumb to realize that a foreign power having control over a branch of government is not good

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I really don't understand why anyone cares about Russia? All I've seen is a media-created hysteria beginning around presidential debate #2. This is scary, because you all have bought into the delusion, so now Russia is a huge problem for what reason?

holy loving poo poo lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
oh my god you guys the lols are coming from inside the thread!!!

vvvvv also, this

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Feb 15, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I really don't understand why anyone cares about Russia? All I've seen is a media-created hysteria beginning around presidential debate #2. This is scary, because you all have bought into the delusion, so now Russia is a huge problem for what reason?

YOU SAID YOU WOULD gently caress OFF

WE HAD A DEAL

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lil Peeler posted:

Sean Spicer seems like the kind of guy who would have actual skeletons in his real closet. He's probably all got all kinds of weird poo poo at his house.

i'm giving even odds that we see him cry in public

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Hollywood has been dumping such lovely movies on us for the last 4 decades, so no narrative, how inane or completely unreasonable, can be put forth by CNN and the idiot population will believe it.

never leave this thread no matter how hard it gets for you in the very near future. Please!

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.

Romes128 posted:

Even more than i am now

/me praying to god And please, Lord... Would it kill ya to toss us a trump piss vid

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Arrhythmia posted:

Pretty sure that all of the advisory and pr staff have severely repressed issues and histories of varying kinds of abuse

They advise the President of the United States, a man named Donald Trump.

Lol

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Arrhythmia posted:

hes always misty eyed and looks like hes on the brink of it whenever he talks

kickascii
Mar 30, 2010
rip Flynn, looks like you never should have brought to light about how all that military hardware got into isis hands, you've made some enemies.

It's freaky how much power unelected, anonymous, shadowy spies have over our government. At least we can trust them to be in our best interest, they've never lied in the past.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Romes128 posted:

Even more than i am now

you know how when you're newly in love after a long dry spell, and it's like you're just light on your feet and everything seems brighter, warmer, and you've just got a big shiteating grin on your face everywhere you go

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
gonna go ahead and say that actual recorded phone calls documenting a foreign power subverting the electoral process that were collected by the people whose job it is to keep an eye on foreign powers meddling in our nation's affairs is a bit more substantial than your garden-variety political smear job

also gonna go ahead and lol at the mental backflips people are going to do to brush this off like its totally no big as if they wouldn't be howling for blood if the shoe were on the other foot party-wise

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

proof of concept posted:

gonna go ahead and say that actual recorded phone calls documenting a foreign power subverting the electoral process that were collected by the people whose job it is to keep an eye on foreign powers meddling in our nation's affairs is a bit more substantial than your garden-variety political smear job

also gonna go ahead and lol at the mental backflips people are going to do to brush this off like its totally no big as if they wouldn't be howling for blood if the shoe were on the other foot party-wise

No you see, Obama was selling out the country to the U.N, by ?????????????? and was a secret muslim terrorist also working with ISIS, but Trump is pure and incorruptible.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

proof of concept posted:

gonna go ahead and say that actual they wouldn't be howling for blood if the shoe were on the other foot party-wise

They already did this.
BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS

That's what makes me LOL. They have already proven they have no principles and nothing but ARE TEAM #1 behind any of their words.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
what if russia secretly bribed both parties? then they could gently caress up america no matter who won

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Romes128 posted:

hes always misty eyed and looks like hes on the brink of it whenever he talks

i feel like if a reporter were to so much as say "do you mean JUSTIN trudeau?" he'd start crying right there

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Mordor She Wrote posted:

No you see, Obama was selling out the country to the U.N, by ?????????????? and was a secret muslim terrorist also working with ISIS, but Trump is pure and incorruptible.

y'see I keep thinking about this and I find it amazing

I keep wondering to myself if this is what it felt like to be a conservative / far right person for the last 8 years. Angry about the president, feeling like the country was imploding and being lead by a serious threat to the democracy, etc.

The difference is, the last 8 years, that rhetoric was driven by paranoia, racism and ignorance

now, the rhetoric is due to the fact that all of this is literally happening on twitter, documented for all to see, thanks to the fact that our president is

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
It's funny how people and the media are already experiencing "fuckup fatigue," where nobody really makes a big deal over the myriad of stupid things this administration does on an hourly basis. Like the first week, everybody was all over it and mocking them, but now people are just like, "yeah, of course the press secretary is going to forget to wear pants and mistakenly refer to Canada as Guam repeatedly, just another day."

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

Your conspiracy theories of secret fifth columns of dirty foreigners subverting American democracy are weird and deeply racist

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Arrhythmia posted:

YOU SAID YOU WOULD gently caress OFF

WE HAD A DEAL

just ignore him. he was all over the nazi punching thread getting upset because nazis were being punched. he has Bad Opinions and you gain nothing by engaging with him. except lols I guess.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
we are going to slide into year 4 of this presidency with pence and bannon learning to trust and respect each other as they weekend at bernie's trump's corpse

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Arrhythmia posted:

we are going to slide into year 4 of this presidency

will there even be anything left at that point considering all that's happened the first month

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

y'see I keep thinking about this and I find it amazing

I keep wondering to myself if this is what it felt like to be a conservative / far right person for the last 8 years. Angry about the president, feeling like the country was imploding and being lead by a serious threat to the democracy, etc.

The difference is, the last 8 years, that rhetoric was driven by paranoia, racism and ignorance

now, the rhetoric is due to the fact that all of this is literally happening on twitter, documented for all to see, thanks to the fact that our president is

The only real difference is they waited a couple weeks longer and weren't as willing to resort to violence immediately

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

The only real difference is they waited a couple weeks longer and weren't as willing to resort to violence immediately

what in the gently caress are you talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Lowtax posted:

It's funny how people and the media are already experiencing "fuckup fatigue," where nobody really makes a big deal over the myriad of stupid things this administration does on an hourly basis. Like the first week, everybody was all over it and mocking them, but now people are just like, "yeah, of course the press secretary is going to forget to wear pants and mistakenly refer to Canada as Guam repeatedly, just another day."

some people claim that this is actually a brilliant stratagem to lure people into complacency but I have my doubts