Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Turdfuzz posted:

she symbolizes all the fucken anime derails

Season 3 of Symphogear really kicks off with a bang. "Re-classifying K2 as the third tallest mountain on Earth!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
should i take up drinking

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

triple sulk posted:

lmao cspam has known this for ages now

the last 18 months have been more like 100 years

My monkey paw wish to live forever has come true!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

Dangerous Donald

Donald Reagan

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
So I mean, Mike Pence looks like a loving idiot in all of this, which is cool regardless.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Rushi posted:

i would

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Rushi posted:

if u take up drinking
u also have to take up pissing
wow

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

she symbolizes all the fucken anime derails

shoulda been satsuki kiryuin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGo1_PXSHjg

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SpaceGoku posted:

Donald Reagan

Donald Ragin'

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

FAUXTON posted:

Why the hell would you call 911

It looks bad if you upload a video to YouTube otherwise :shrug:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

blocked in america apparenty
gently caress u japan!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

How is any of this NEWS by the way? Didn't we all know already that the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians???

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.
http://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2017/02/14/515024727/is-donald-trump-helping-or-hurting-twitter

I'm still waiting for twitter to ban a sitting president for some offense, or part of their staff.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

it would be really cool if a bus full of mariachi band members suddenly rammed that idiot with the mic, and then the mariachis all jumped out and started beating the poo poo out of everyone while playing some sweet music and then a tow truck driver of arab descent tows the trump band's van away and then a UC berkeley professor calls the cops on the trump band, but instead of the cops, antifa shows up and beats them up again

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

goddamn Sony

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

jarofpiss posted:

is it red dawn yet?

Wolverines!

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I realize this is going to come off unamerican or whatever but I would really appreciate the voting rights of every trump voter to be stripped because this whole loving thing was obvious from the very start.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fsif posted:

remember when spicer proposed a 20% tariff on Mexican goods to pay for the wall? and how by definition, that was somehow less than a month ago?

hohoholy poo poo it hasnt been a month yet and that statement felt like it was made last year

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

Atoramos posted:

My monkey paw wish to live forever has come true!

By the end we'll all be that kid from the Steven King short story with the teleportation device.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Rocks posted:

How is any of this NEWS by the way? Didn't we all know already that the Trump campaign was talking to the Russians???

Lots more sources, can't just scream EMAILS and make literally every bad thing about Trump go away anymore.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont matter (!!!!) tho cuz i wasnt gonna watch it u already knew that tho

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Rocks posted:

We've also known for a while that Donald Trump wants to gently caress his daughter, but that hasn't been printed in the New York Times yet.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ugh can't believe thats blocked

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

ill click it
but i wont stick w/ it

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

Turdfuzz posted:

if u take up drinking
u also have to take up pissing
wow

LIKE THE PRESIDENT? :aaaaa:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

blocked in america apparenty
gently caress u japan!!!!!!!!!!!

the japanese embargoed anime into Trump's america

clearly the deep state had something to do with it

and Abe making that face after getting his armed ripped out of his socket

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Smythe posted:

Dastardly Donald

literally defenestrate donald

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
buuuhhh the deep state, the deeeeep state

america runs on an electoral system set up by a bunch of syphilitic slave-rapers designed to keep the hoi-polloi from putting on airs and that handed the reigns of power to a savage orange man-ape against the will of the electorate, but lol its some NSA dinguses actually doing their job that shows we're a broken society. gently caress outta here you bitchmades

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz posted:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
I forgot about the 20% tariff entirely somehow because that was small fry poo poo in comparison to just about everything else he's done in the last three weeks and jesus gently caress

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Hey Worf, is this going to matter?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRSMshdQ0Pk

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 236 days!

paranoid randroid posted:

america runs on an electoral system set up by a bunch of syphilitic slave-rapers designed to keep the hoi-polloi from putting on airs and that handed the reigns of power to a savage orange man-ape against the will of the electorate, but lol its some NSA dinguses actually doing their job that shows we're a broken society. gently caress outta here you bitchmades

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Rushi posted:

lol if you haven't already

smoke weed

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ding dong dangit u done soiled me peepers

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tonetta posted:

I forgot about the 20% tariff entirely somehow because that was small fry poo poo in comparison to just about everything else he's done in the last three weeks and jesus gently caress

Wait I think I heard something on the radio about this on my drive home, is this the import tax that is designed to gently caress over retail clothing basically?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The stupidity of a select group of Americans got us into this mess, but I'll be damned if the stupidity of a different select group of Americans won't get us out of it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the GOD EMPEROR is under attack by the DEEP STATE
are you a bad enough hombre to SAVE THE PRESIDENT ??

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
yea like the 1960s were still 50 years ago, we have yet to move far away from people like Jeff Sessions who's daddy was a slaveowner

once the boomers who's parents were slave owners and grandparents were confederate soldiers will we finally move onto a less lovely generation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

• Locked thread