Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
To those wondering if Ziggler was going to do that stupid drawling voice through his entire heel run... I have some bad news :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

To those wondering if Ziggler was going to do that stupid drawling voice through his entire heel run... I have some bad news :(

Any news about Ziggler that isn't him announcing his immediate retirement and deciding to live the rest of his life in seclusion with no contact with the outside world is bad news.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I am really loving steamed about Dolph Ziggler

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.
I'm a bit behind on the show, but can we trade this whole carmellsworth tire fire to raw for something better, like an actual tire fire?

E: poo poo, wrong thread, but my sentiment stands.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

"Uncle Tom's Cabin was the best-selling novel of the 19th century and the second best-selling book of that century, following the Bible. It is credited with helping fuel the abolitionist cause in the 1850s. In the first year after it was published, 300,000 copies of the book were sold in the United States; one million copies in Great Britain. Queen Victoria is said to have wept while reading it. In 1855, three years after it was published, it was called "the most popular novel of our day.' "

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It was me! I like the logo.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
The logo's OK but I don't really know why they need to say "Bray Wyatt" as well, the belt's already got a nameplate.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Which one of you was this in the confessions thread

Dude's got himself a keeper there :colbert:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Feel... :airquote:THE GLOW:airquote:

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I can't believe Bray Wyatt beat Cena and AJ Styles, twice, clean, both times killing Cena with the Sister Abigail

Somebody in the writer's room died for this

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Just popping in to remind ya'll.

This time last year Kalisto was US title holder and had a match at wrestlemania (preshow) against Ryback.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

wonder how much heat Bryan will get for saying 'Jesus'

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Everyone remember The Miz's Love Actually parody?

Good, because he did another one for Valentine's Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhReZHKkAUU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

"Uncle Tom's Cabin was the best-selling novel of the 19th century and the second best-selling book of that century, following the Bible. It is credited with helping fuel the abolitionist cause in the 1850s. In the first year after it was published, 300,000 copies of the book were sold in the United States; one million copies in Great Britain. Queen Victoria is said to have wept while reading it. In 1855, three years after it was published, it was called "the most popular novel of our day.' "

hahaha ok this is good stuff

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
SDL is good and the A show.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

This cannot be real

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Grozz Nuy posted:

This cannot be real

good fake news!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Styles/Shane

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Efexeye posted:

wonder how much heat Bryan will get for saying 'Jesus'

I mean, what are they gonna do

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
the A show was great but friends Bray is a bad champ and when Luke Harper beats him at Wrasslemania in a triple threat with Randy it will be great

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like to believe that in kayfabe, WWE has a drawer somewhere with plates for everyone on the roster so JUST IN CASE Apollo Crews wins the WWE Heavyweight Championship next week, they are ready to put his plates on the belt and don't have to wait for them to be made.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I love Smackdown live, the thread and my friends there.

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!

Endless Mike posted:

I like to believe that in kayfabe, WWE has a drawer somewhere with plates for everyone on the roster so JUST IN CASE Apollo Crews wins the WWE Heavyweight Championship next week, they are ready to put his plates on the belt and don't have to wait for them to be made.
I wouldn't be shocked if they add the custom side plates to the IC and US belts at some point, considering that the new UK, Cruiser-weight, and Women's belts all have them.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I mean, what are they gonna do

They'll make him job to..... oh right.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Fearless_Decoy posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if they add the custom side plates to the IC and US belts at some point, considering that the new UK, Cruiser-weight, and Women's belts all have them.

Those belts seem less likely to get an upgrade than Windows 95 getting a new patch does.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I heard a rumor they were looking to redesign the IC because they didn't own the IP for the actual design, but no clue how based in fact that is.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

DoctorGonzo posted:

I love Smackdown live, the thread and my friends there.

this but the bottom is bray's upside face and the whole tapestry was his beard the whole time

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
If Final Fantasy 6 ever gets a 3D remake, Faces of Smackdown Tower should be the final Kefka fight.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im glad that faces of smackdown is a thing and that dolph ziggler is barely in it. i hate that guy.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im glad that faces of smackdown is a thing and that dolph ziggler is barely in it. i hate that guy.

Best quote of the night, Ziggler is asked about being a sore loser

"WELL I MAY BE SORE AND I MAY BE A LOSER....."

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Wow that Emmalina thing is showing up on alot of yahoo articles. Popular consensus seems to be its her fault cause she's a lovely actress.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

now i just want Kassius Ohno to debut the main roster as Jericho's new best friend instead of a big Jericho babyface turn, and then turns on Jericho immediately for a KO/KO tag team, The Knockout Division

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
"A new report from Pro Wrestling Sheet indicates WWE nixed the idea after a series of rehearsals failed to live up to the expectations they had for the character, which was supposed to be something like Sable. The issue, according to the report, is Emma wasn’t committing enough, or at least WWE officials felt that way, so they decided to drop the whole thing."

GEE I WONDER WHY

WWE sounds entirely too surprised noone wants to play this char in 2017. I'd say "maybe we should just tell the writers to write a story for 2 guys, then just have 2 women do it" but 75% of their men stories suck too so...

I guarantee whatever writer wanted a new Sable jacked off to her a teenager and just can't let it go. Nostalgia is powerful.

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Feb 15, 2017

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I haven't gotten a chance to watch the good show yet, is the Good Wrestler Luke Harper on it?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'm not saying get rid of the eye candy valets, just have them AND the wrestlers. Women can do different things. Don't make the wrestlers be the eye candy valets and don't let the valets be wrestlers. I remember a year ago Lana had a wrestlemania match when instead she should just be on the mic being awesome.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I haven't gotten a chance to watch the good show yet, is the Good Wrestler Luke Harper on it?

Yes.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Tato posted:

They don't even focus on that aspect of the women anymore. They don't put out Divas magazines or video shoot DVDs or want people to appear in Playboy. So what's the point of the character? To deliver really bad lines and do the GRIND?

Bring back MTV's The Grind except have it be a half hour of Raw every week.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

I think what this really means is soon we can expect the debut of... Danalina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

I think what this really means is soon we can expect the debut of... Danalina

Dana is clumsy enough in wrestling gear, her in high heels sounds like a disaster.

• Locked thread