Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

Ramadu posted:

France gonna elect le pen and it's gonna continue to be really really funny when somehow Angela loving merkel is the left most western leader and the only non authoritarian leader lmao when back in like 2008 she was the farthest right

We all gonna die and nothing matters

Ed balls

and Israelis cant be dual citizens. which is kinda funny considering the Muslim ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Ramadu posted:

Hmmm wonder what's different between those idk the world may never know

one is upfront and honest about what he is doing the other is a shady piece of crap. I wonder indeed.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

EightAce posted:

This is an appeal on behalf of CIG

As some of you are aware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and vunerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .
Just a small donation each month could ensure these deprived communities have clean water, proper health care , education and uncontaminated food.

OR

You could by another JPEG and help fund the best drat space sim ever. We are nearly there with the sim and the space bit but we need your help to get across the finishing line. Please donate generously. Despite our CEO going on record and telling everyone there is more than enough money to finish both games as promised , we still need money . This money will merely add the icing to the cake and add the virtual sprinkles and in no way indicates a biblical mismanagement of funds . You may notice that whenever a festive day appears , manufactured or otherwise , we will be there with an exciting JPEG sale. You have already had the St Swithin’s day TARGA bargains and who can forget the recent
Valentine’s day special ! keep your eyes your eyes open for the forthcoming Gloucester Cheese fastival PNG sale and the ongoing Sale starting in March to celebrate Irish American month where some of our BMP'S and JPEG’S will be hued green by our very own Ryan Archer.

You are a little behind. Chris has updated the truth a few weeks ago and said if funding stopped tomorrow SQ42 would be the onlything that came out and hopefully they get enough money from that to "continue development on the PU"

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

intardnation posted:

one is upfront and honest about what he is doing the other is a shady piece of crap. I wonder indeed.

Lmao just lmao you do you dude maga

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

starkebn posted:

world politics is hosed, who cares

I want to talk about SC but all people want to talk about is Trump so lets talk about Trump.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Ramadu posted:

Lmao just lmao you do you dude maga

what is maga? I gots to know. Point me the way please - I need to be informed. Fox and Brietbart arent enough.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

EightAce posted:

This is an appeal on behalf of CIG

As some of you are aware the 3rd world is in turmoil. People are dying , lacking from simple basic human requirements like clean water, sanitation, vaccines and food.
Many children and vunerable members of these societies die unnecessarily on a daily basis .
Just a small donation each month could ensure these deprived communities have clean water, proper health care , education and uncontaminated food.

OR

You could by another JPEG and help fund the best drat space sim ever. We are nearly there with the sim and the space bit but we need your help to get across the finishing line. Please donate generously. Despite our CEO going on record and telling everyone there is more than enough money to finish both games as promised , we still need money . This money will merely add the icing to the cake and add the virtual sprinkles and in no way indicates a biblical mismanagement of funds . You may notice that whenever a festive day appears , manufactured or otherwise , we will be there with an exciting JPEG sale. You have already had the St Swithin’s day TARGA bargains and who can forget the recent
Valentine’s day special ! keep your eyes your eyes open for the forthcoming Gloucester Cheese fastival PNG sale and the ongoing Sale starting in March to celebrate Irish American month where some of our BMP'S and JPEG’S will be hued green by our very own Ryan Archer.

Well I felt bad; so I sprung for the 2-for-1 Starfarer. Me and me mate bought a pair each!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

intardnation posted:

what is maga? I gots to know. Point me the way please - I need to be informed. Fox and Brietbart arent enough.

Now that's just a failuire on ur part to not read what the dang red hats say!!!

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice
Meanwhile, over at FDev

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/259596-The-Star-Citizen-Thread-v5?p=5154427&viewfull=1#post5154427

quote:

I find it more hilarious that the game that started as "playing a ship" will have character customization sooner then the game that started as "play a pilot"

DED!! :vince:

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

intardnation posted:

Man the whataboutism is palapable in here right now. I hope kremlin at least a pays their shills well, unlike crobbler

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

D_Smart posted:

Well I felt bad; so I sprung for the 2-for-1 Starfarer. Me and me mate bought a pair each!

now you are making me feel bad for getting a refund. Guess I will have to buy back in. Where do I start?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Truga posted:

Man the whataboutism is palapable in here right now. I hope kremlin at least a pays their shills well, unlike crobbler

rubles low right now but RT pays great in Canadian dollars.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Ramadu posted:

Now that's just a failuire on ur part to not read what the dang red hats say!!!

Well I was chanting Lock Her Up. does that count for something?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

wait so Abby Martin and Oliver Stone arent Valid sources. Bullshit. You all need a red pill.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
CRoberts loving up is not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

what about TYT?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

AP posted:

If we're going to poo poo the thread up with politics, I'd prefer to discuss the French election followed by the German one.

In their native languages obviously so those interested might actually learn something. I also don't speak German and French so it's going to be easier to scroll past someone talking politics in a marketing thread.

Personally I think the Dungeon Master from the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon should have won the US election but I'm fairly sure I didn't get a vote.

If a Dungeon Master is going to win, the only choice is Treguard. Dude kept the evil in Knightmare Castle with only some teams of borderline retarded children. Running the world can't be any more difficult.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

this just in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerGCYsXZ58

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Sunswipe posted:

If a Dungeon Master is going to win, the only choice is Treguard. Dude kept the evil in Knightmare Castle with only some teams of borderline retarded children. Running the world can't be any more difficult.

its the deep state - alex jones we are all hosed.

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
This is the wrong space court... :yikes:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Tane > trump > shitposting + marchingpowder x 2 weeks = shut the gently caress up about politics you mongs.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Tane > trump > shitposting + marchingpowder x 2 weeks = shut the gently caress up about politics you mongs.

we got 7 more pages to go before SC again.

Kill jester.

That is all I asked for but people cant stop touching the poop.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Deep State Nine

vvvv: it's vrum the pee is silent

Truga fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Feb 15, 2017

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Truga posted:

Deep State Nine

V for Vrump!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

intardnation posted:

Well I was chanting Lock Her Up. does that count for something?

But her emails!!!!

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

So can we talk about SC now? Please?

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

guess not ok!

what about her emails?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

intardnation posted:

Right Obama was battery acid. Why didnt people lose their poo poo then? He created ISIS after all.

Are you going for some sort of Freep/SC mashup?

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

To be fair Trump is the Star Citizen of presidents. He was a crowd funded candidate, that sold idiots on him based on extremely unlikely promises and fame from the 90s. Also they both have obese racists as their closest confidants

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

MeLKoR posted:

Are you going for some sort of Freep/SC mashup?

na just a total derail actually. maybe another 6-7 pages will be good. Then maybe people will stop posting about politics.
Who knows though?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Sedisp posted:

To be fair Trump is the Star Citizen of presidents. He was a crowd funded candidate, that sold idiots on him based on extremely unlikely promises and fame from the 90s. Also they both have obese racists as their closest confidants

both cruisin on nostalgia for a better time

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Sedisp posted:

He and CR dont have hair, Talk in garbled sentences and very few people take either seriously. Both have bases that are full of morons. But one is somewhat honest the other runs a scam.
One is president the other is a rockstar.

cross between president and a rockstar.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

shut the gently caress up about politics you mongs.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

if they stop touching the poop I am happy. They dont. keep talking.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

alf_pogs posted:

both cruisin on nostalgia for a better time

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831840306161123328

I think you'll find we are actually in the best timeline.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Ramadu posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831840306161123328

I think you'll find we are actually in the best timeline.

we talking about seth rich who leaked everything? Russians my rear end.

EDIT: No.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Feb 15, 2017

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
GOING THROUGH WALLS BY USING SLEEP EMOTE.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1 stand in front of a wall and look a bit in the right.
2 activate the sleep emote.
3 the charakter is glitching through the wall

ACTUAL RESULT
its possible on every map.

EXPECTED RESULT
fix this bug please.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

welp off to work enjoy!

intardnation fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Feb 15, 2017

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcPQUpahu8&t=130s

:gary:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

AP posted:

GOING THROUGH WALLS BY USING SLEEP EMOTE.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1 stand in front of a wall and look a bit in the right.
2 activate the sleep emote.
3 the charakter is glitching through the wall

ACTUAL RESULT
its possible on every map.

EXPECTED RESULT
fix this bug please.

does anything actually get fixed using the issue council?