Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Oh Don Piano posted:

I DON"T FUCKIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Goon made good goes bad, and you turn your back on him like a cold-blooded gangster... drat....

You're lucky that PewDiePie is such a good dude or he might just offer Lowtax a milli or two to mess your avatar up or something. :toughguy:

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

I don't really see how being a screeching youtuber is much different or any less of a real job than being a "comedian" who goes to clubs and stands on a stage and yells profanity and makes fun of people and says dumb jokes for a living.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Kenzie posted:

I don't really see how being a screeching youtuber is much different or any less of a real job than being a "comedian" who goes to clubs and stands on a stage and yells profanity and makes fun of people and says dumb jokes for a living.

well first you have to know what jokes are. i guess you could google "what is a joke" if that helps you.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Oh Don Piano posted:

I DON"T FUCKIN CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Kenzie posted:

I've seen Vine people do stand up

Advanced poo poo

dipple
Oct 22, 2008

blarzgh posted:

Hearing my 10-14 year old cousins talk about their favorite "Streamers" and "Youtubers" over Thanksgiving was the first time I've really felt 'out of touch' as an adult.

what do you do for fun if you don't watch youtube though?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Kenzie posted:

They are similar because neither of those are real jobs

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
I have no idea who this guy is and why people care.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Edgar posted:

well good job on commenting anyway! we're real glad you decided to post

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:justpost: i always say

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Edgar posted:

He's made 50 million dollars off playing video games and hating Jews

He's living my dream

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Too antisemitic for Disney? Now that's sayin something there. :stare:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Too antisemitic for Disney? Now that's sayin something there. :stare:

look the rumors about Walt's slave jew boy blowjob floor in cinderella's castle probably are not totally true. at least not in a Florida court of law.

Ivan Shitskin
Nov 29, 2002

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They are similar because neither of those are real jobs

I don't think you know what the definition of "job" is

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

feelix posted:

if this isn't proof of the worldwide jewish conspiracy idk what is

claiming a few thousand unskilled slaves somehow built a monument out of 400 ton blocks that can't be moved with modern technology, that would of taken a hundreds years just to quarry, 100,000 people to build in under 20 years, and are cut with laser precision and aligned to the cardinal points within 0.2 of a degree

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
So how long until pewdiepie is on Trumps cabinet for this?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Why are social media stars a thing?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

old fat bird posted:

claiming a few thousand unskilled slaves somehow built a monument out of 400 ton blocks that can't be moved with modern technology, that would of taken a hundreds years just to quarry, 100,000 people to build in under 20 years, and are cut with laser precision and aligned to the cardinal points within 0.2 of a degree

If one more poster starts talkin about the annunaki I'm gonna fuckin lose it.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uak3GeyZHrM

He's edgy.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the cool thing about him deleting the videos is now i dont need to watch them to know he's guilty

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
maybe he can crash at fellow swede video game nazi Notch's pad.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Anyone surprised that someone from a country that traded to Germany throughout WWII harbors Nazis?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ra tehuti posted:

where does trump fall on this nazispectrum?

I think that I can officially answer this question that Trump is more dangerous than Adolph Hitler, because Hitler only invaded countries instead of EVRY FUCKIGN THRED ON THE FORUMS.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

According to The Wall Street Journal, this is the ninth video PewDiePie has posted in the last few months involving an anti-Semitic joke or Nazi imagery, including one in which a man dressed like Jesus says, “Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong.” He was also previously banned from Twitter after joking that he and fellow YouTuber jacksepticeye had “joined ISIS.” He sparked backlash in January as well after appearing to say the N-word in one of his vlogs.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

GastonEatTheEggs posted:

According to The Wall Street Journal, this is the ninth video PewDiePie has posted in the last few months involving an anti-Semitic joke or Nazi imagery, including one in which a man dressed like Jesus says, “Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong.” He was also previously banned from Twitter after joking that he and fellow YouTuber jacksepticeye had “joined ISIS.” He sparked backlash in January as well after appearing to say the N-word in one of his vlogs.

Keep us updated as to all the verbal infractions

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Sintax posted:

Keep us updated as to all the verbal infractions

In my analysis he's really obsessed with the concept of irony and trying to channel it constantly

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Kill all involved.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GastonEatTheEggs posted:

all races are created equal but for some reason a massive poo poo storm career-ending-cluster-gently caress from the god level rains down on you when you make fun of a specific one

BV
Oct 23, 2005

NO ITS FUNNY. FUCK YOU. TIA
I am outraged literally shaking

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Manufactured outrage strikes again. H3h3 just took a lovely dump on everyone screeching autistically over a bad joke. It's quite good.

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

ra tehuti posted:

lazy nazis are the worst kind imo

If only they were more motivated we could killed 12 million Jews instead of 6 million

loving lazy man

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ra tehuti posted:

lazy nazis are the worst kind imo

I hate Illinois Nazis.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

phasmid posted:

If one more poster starts talkin about the annunaki I'm gonna fuckin lose it.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

BV posted:

I am outraged literally shaking

i'm actually mad unironically

come fight me

old fat bird posted:

all races are created equal but for some reason a massive poo poo storm career-ending-cluster-gently caress from the god level rains down on you when you make fun of a specific one

if you dont understand why then you might have worse autism than the youtube screech men

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Reaction to losing sponsorship and possibly millions in income:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Would it help if Pewds converted to Judaism? Like, would his ironic anti-semitism be ok if he was actually Jewish?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

he sounds like a real rear end in a top hat imo

I have to admit I came into this thinking it was more SJWish whining about un-PC jokes but after kind of reading it, I have to think instead he was trying to commit career suicide and "nobody could possibly be this stupid."

There's easily offended and then there's "holy poo poo that was stupid." This is definitely the latter.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jabberlock posted:

Reaction to losing sponsorship and possibly millions in income:

*looks earnestly into camera and in a somber tone begins to shriek autistically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

I have to admit I came into this thinking it was more SJWish whining about un-PC jokes but after kind of reading it, I have to think instead he was trying to commit career suicide and "nobody could possibly be this stupid."

There's easily offended and then there's "holy poo poo that was stupid." This is definitely the latter.

yeah turns out it's not just sjws who hate nazis

• Locked thread