Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
lolling and smacking my lips hungrily at the idea of watching the president of the united states of america being used as a human toilet on xhamster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
He's been tweeting every 15 minutes in the last hour... it's kind of embarrassing how it almost daily links up with when he is watching his morning news outlets...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

good plan for damage control (if youre donald trump, president of the usa) if you suspect youre being dumped on mercilessly by the intelligence agencies i guess would be to continue to poo poo on the intelligence agencies

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bust Rodd posted:

He's been tweeting every 15 minutes in the last hour... it's kind of embarrassing how it almost daily links up with when he is watching his morning news outlets...

he tweeted about his daughters clothing brand during an intelligence briefing lol

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I can't believe that being President of the USA would be one of the hardest jobs to get fired from lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
aaand now he is tweeting about obama and russia

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

aaand now he is tweeting about obama and russia

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

he mad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

TheMostFrench posted:

There was enough content to fill it with post election tweets but cbf going through them all. The fact that he has always been like this on twitter but people still considered him a suitable leader is mind boggling.

i've known this for many years but there is a huge portion of the american population that is literally retarded

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
the twitter alerts are finally paying off I can't stop lollin

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831846101179314177

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I've been laughing for five minutes now, unironically.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Trump criticizing Obama over Russia is purestrain comedy gold there

lol

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

he doth protest too much

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I see what Matt Stone and Trey Parker meant when they said this is pretty much impossible to satirize

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

someone edit this so that the issues after person of the year are meltdown covers again

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

A misanthrope posted:

what are the chances this will finally sink him?

less than 1 month in office

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Away all Goats posted:

I see what Matt Stone and Trey Parker meant when they said this is pretty much impossible to satirize

They spent 15 years mocking trans and minority people I'd sure they can write a joke about a bad president.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:eyepop:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/831853862281699331?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

what the gently caress is he even trying to say? because it sheds a bad light on him it is unamerican?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Hahahaha

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

guys pack the thread up, master satirists stone & parker have deemed it impossible to lol at Trump

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Donny got his tweet phone back! I was worried he wouldn't.

I'm imagining some childish thieving mission with Trump in his PJs bellycrawling into an aides room while they're sleeping, quietly opening a drawer, then tip-toeing out and snickering in the hallway while logging into Twitter.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Me when I think the President is Donald Trump

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Moridin920 posted:

yeah no poo poo but during the election they were this big bad guy for what reason?

i'm not a big fan of far right ethno-relio-dictatorships myself.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

*Gets intelligence briefing in front of public at restaurant*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

freeing the ghost post

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/831859601997983744?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Tumble posted:

Donny got his tweet phone back! I was worried he wouldn't.

I'm imagining some childish thieving mission with Trump in his PJs bellycrawling into an aides room while they're sleeping, quietly opening a drawer, then tip-toeing out and snickering in the hallway while logging into Twitter.

Surely it's on time for his IT team to just block twitter's IP at the white house.

edit: classic DJT tweets please :

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/378236334273331201

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
the one thing i want to really sink in with all goons, even foreign goons should they decide to emigrate (lol) is that

Even you can become the President one day!! you have the vast lake of power within you, and even if you do nt you can still just fake it til you make it but watch out once you do

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

A misanthrope posted:

what are the chances this will finally sink him?

i mean, we're so far into uncharted territory that any guess is just a stab in the dark. we've passed so many "there's no way a campaign/presidency would survive that" moments that who the gently caress knows what'll finally sink him lol

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

lol found this again, the voter quotes are gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgUqgM3euC8&feature=youtu.be&t

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
a very unhappy dead inside man lmao'd quite vigorously and it was today

this day,

when the President of the United States was Jonald Trump

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Holy gently caress the lols are coming at breakneck speed today lmao. What a time to be alive.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Re: Ivanka drooling over Trudeau. ImO, it's further proof that Trump molested his daughter.

I haven't seen anyone here or elsewhere mention how Ivanka was attracted to Trudeau through the lens of Daddy Issues. Yes, her father is attracted to her, and probably always had greedy hands to match his greedy eyeballs. She clearly has daddy issues--who wouldn't under his thumb? Her deep psychological scarring has left her fantasizing about a different Head of State. One that is OK to sleep with.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gross

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

:yikes:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ProperCoochie posted:

Re: Ivanka drooling over Trudeau. ImO, it's further proof that Trump molested his daughter.

I haven't seen anyone here or elsewhere mention how Ivanka was attracted to Trudeau through the lens of Daddy Issues. Yes, her father is attracted to her, and probably always had greedy hands to match his greedy eyeballs. She clearly has daddy issues--who wouldn't under his thumb? Her deep psychological scarring has left her fantasizing about a different Head of State. One that is OK to sleep with.

Yes, I too am shocked I haven't seen anyone mention this insanity

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
People have been known to die from excessive laughter. So many people will die from loling at Trump that lolocaust will enter the dictionary.

Lol just lma*clutches chest, keels over*

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/831869989166649344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
https://mobile.twitter.com/davidfrum/status/831861639238545408

Loling heartily now that I have a pacemaker at the realisation that R stands for Russia and not Republican. The GOP's commitment to the destruction of America by way of stupid makes a lot more sense now lmao.