Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Yeah officially it's Uproxx's but it's pretty weak of them not to mention Febreeze directly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I'm not surprised they didn't mention me

I did tell you guys I left Uproxx right? lovely rear end company

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

In my experience, all digital companies reliant on high volume article output are lovely rear end companies.

Also newspapers trying to compete in that arena. Quit another job a month ago because of really horrible behind-the-scenes bullshit, so I'm especially down about this kind of work rn

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Is it better that it's an Eagles fan? What would you do if a Giants fan got one?

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Well if the guy got the Giants version tattooed on him he'd be beyond stupid considering what the Giants logo is

Get that tattooed on you and literally no one in the world takes you seriously and nobody even knows it's trump related

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Febreeze posted:

Are you allowed to talk about why you left? (Or want to?)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Febreeze posted:

I was under the impression you were still staying with them, but considering how few "What If Every NFL Team Was X," I've seen you do lately, not entirely surprising.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

Yeah they have really gone to poo poo. Whatever happened to it being a lose alliance of blogs about funny stuff.

I wish they would stop trying to cover actual news when it's painfully clear they cant.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Cartoon Man posted:

Are you allowed to talk about why you left? (Or want to?)

Basically all they wanted out of me was logos. They crapped on all my other ideas and the only way I could get them up was to basically just make the post and send them the completed draft and then dare them to not just post it. I got sick of it. But that was all they wanted from me and I wanted to do more than that and actually, you know, build something but nope. They just wanted me to make another Trump logos and when the other attempts got diminishing returns (AS ANYONE WITH A BRAIN COULD SEE COMING) they just ignored me and whatever working relationship I had with them deteriorated until it just ended. I basically got KSK'd but a year later.

There's a little more to it than that but that is basically it. Uproxx is just a lovely buzzfeed knockoff now and they've killed most of the original worthwhile content on the site in the name of cheap clicks that they can run ads on facebook for. Honestly if they don't make changes the site is probably hosed in the next 5 years.

Im proud of a lot of the stuff I made there but it's over.

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Feb 15, 2017

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I appreciate the Fat Logos, Febreeze. :unsmith: The Jags one is amazing.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Febreeze is 99% cool.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Guessing the 1% is my Hunter Henry shaming

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Yes. Yes it is.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
febreeze please discord more

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
So does this mean Matt Patricia is going to kill Brady?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
It's nice the Colts get a seat at the table

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Athanatos posted:

It's nice the Colts get a seat at the table

The Colts shouldn't have nice things, though.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I hated that picture until I saw the courtroom brady face at the bottom left, then it was okay

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Febreeze posted:

I hated that picture until I saw the courtroom brady face at the bottom left, then it was okay

I thought having DUI mugshot Irsay with a bottle of Jack was a nice detail too.

Nov 6, 2002

I don't get why Pagano is there. There are many other enemies of Patriots' athletics. Rex Ryan with a pink slip would have been good.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

He seems deflated.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I don't get why Pagano is there. There are many other enemies of Patriots' athletics. Rex Ryan with a pink slip would have been good.

Colts blew the whistle on the deflated balls and it's a revenge picture

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Feb 16, 2017

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I mean, he's the guy who took Harbaugh's whining to the league with the balls and whatnot after he got spanked p bad

e. f;b

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I mean, he's the guy who took Harbaugh's whining to the league with the balls and whatnot after he got spanked p bad

e. f;b

I thought that was Grigson, not Pogano.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2015/08/04/indianapolis-colts-chuck-pagano-baltimore-ravens-deflategate/31137493/

quote:

Contained in a ream of documents released Tuesday as part of a series of exhibits in quarterback Tom Brady's federal case against the NFL, was an email from Colts equipment manager Sean Sullivan that confirms what many had long speculated: That the Ravens alerted the Colts to the fact that the New England Patriots were allegedly violating NFL rules in regards to game balls.

In an email to Ryan Grigson dated January 17 – one day before the Colts lost the AFC Championship Game in which the controversy began – Sullivan stated that Ravens assistant Jerry Rosburg called Pagano prior to the game to share concerns the Ravens had about their kicking balls during their divisional round loss to the Patriots one week earlier.

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 16, 2017

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

John Harbaugh is an underrated whiny bitch

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Yeah but grigson is the one who whined to the NFL:

quote:

Also contained in documents released Tuesday was NFL Executive Vice President Troy Vincent's admission that he first became aware of potential issues with the footballs when Grigson approached him in his suite at Gillette Stadium. Grigson, according to Vincent's testimony, approached late in the first half of the game and stated, "We are playing with a small ball."

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Febreeze posted:

John Harbaugh is an underrated whiny bitch

I mean, you try growing up with Jim as a brother.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

Febreeze posted:

Colts blew the whistle on the deflated balls and it's a revenge picture

It was the Ravens, actually.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

At least they left your watermark on the image.

Nov 6, 2002

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/498689588/the-edelman-catch

Ordered one for every room in my house.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Burn it down.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Needs more Falcon limbs underneath the football. There were like two arms and a leg down there.

Nov 6, 2002

Eh, he just straight up photoshopped the photo.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I did buy and frame the sports illustrated with that on the cover.

It's old style, but I figured that deserved it.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
so many trigger warnings.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Seriously! gently caress the lot of you and gently caress Kyle Shanahan :colbert:

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I feel for ya man, I really do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Flikken posted:

Joe Thomas in his pre snap stance please?

Been having issues with my site host, so this took longer than I expected, but it's done.

• Locked thread