Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

frank.club posted:

gaming in the trump years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

The humble bundles are going to be god damned ludicrous when Trump inevitably starts putting muslims in cages

frank.club posted:

gaming in the trump years

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Please play VVVVVV and Guacamelee

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

The Milkman posted:

Please play VVVVVV and Guacamelee

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I've only heard of about three of these games before. How far into Steam do they have to dig to find some of these?

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

I've only heard of about three of these games before. How far into Steam do they have to dig to find some of these?
Many of them are well known legacy indie games on Steam, my man, coupled with newer stuff like The Shitness, Stardew, and Nuclear Throne.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Just beat R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

emoji posted:

Just beat R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition

I think your in the wrong thread bud.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

theres only a few of them that are really obscure but realising how many of them i own and have never/probably will never play was a wake up call re how many dumb bundles i buy lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

doughvakiin posted:

I think your in the wrong thread bud.

Wrong bucko. I've already PM'd a Stardew Valley code to someone in need ITT.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

emoji posted:

Ah, carry on then.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The smartest thing to do would actually be to give 0% to the developers, 0% to the charities, exit the humble bundle site and send the $30 in an envelope directly to Nintendo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

The Shitness. Shartpoo Valley. Subnauticunt. Gay of the Tentacle. Blowvergrowth. Nuqueer Groan. Octobad: Dudliest Crotch. Invisible Stink. Super Teat Boy. World of Who Would Ever Want to Play This. Mushroom 9/11. No Time To Explain ReBastard. The Stanley Terrible. Superbrothel: Whored and Whorecery EPee. Super Sex-a-Schlong. VaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVaginaVagina. Information Doesn't Want to Pee Pee - Audiodook. Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition. Cockapeepee! The Cum Swapper. Thirty Dollars of Nothing. SpirTits. Human Retard Machine. COCKLETSBITCHTITSFUCKSHITS. The Boys Vol. 1: The Lame Not-a-Game. A Little Gold Book of Crusty Muff. The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips whore Staying Safe Online. Any Dumpfire. 2064 Guys Peed On My Mammaries. A Virus-Claimed Schlong. 7 Grand Shits: What Ancients Beshat. Mini Metrosexual. Retro Gunt Munch. Tower of Runs. Waking SARS. Dong of the Deep. Monster Loves Poo. Creampie War: Sheets Cum-Stained. Sproggiwood. Has-Been Goof: The Fat That Wore A Fedora. Secrets of Trayvon. Girls Like Round Butts. Smellslikepiss. Streamline (Gnarly Abcess). Ginger Pizza Face. Ho-Butt Rollerr Turdy Bimbo Fudgeball.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

emoji posted:

Thank you for the code :)

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I would take a code of anything. If someone wanted to be nice to me.
I was gonna buy this but Subnautica and Super Meat Boy are sold out so now I wonder if it's even worth it. :sad:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

impressive

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmfao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Don't sign your posts :madmax:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cockaway: Chapter One Pee-View - Audiogook. R in a Nutsack - Sackend Edition.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Human Retard Machine

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Human Retard Machine

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fungah! posted:

Human Retard Machine

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Wonderful job.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Fungah! posted:

Human Retard Machine

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Thirty Dollars of Nothing

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmao

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

net cafe scandal posted: