Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Because I'm an idiot and relate everything to movies and videogames I think this'll end like that shamalan movie where everyone babbles incoherently before finding the easiest way to kill themselves. TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/831927888974925824

Now the question is: How big a stink will Trump raise about this?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

can someone tell me what that the ironicat emoji is from, please. it looks like it's from the videogame where you fire the balls and try to hit the pegs or whatever

peggle or something

http://peggle.wikia.com/wiki/Kat_Tut

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Phone posted:

Post da gifs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

oh no is trump fighting with his love?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Doorknob Slobber posted:

I wasn't listening. Did someone actually say this? What the gently caress.

i was paraphrasing bibi but yeah basically

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Because I'm an idiot and relate everything to movies and videogames I think this'll end like that shamalan movie where everyone babbles incoherently before finding the easiest way to kill themselves. TRUMP

HAMMA BAMMA BAMBALAM *slits own throat*

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

I know how to do that

You just remove and reduce deductions and credits

oh right, they're gonna eliminate the standard deduction in the name of "simplifying the tax code"

thats gonna happen in the next 2-4 years huh.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/831927888974925824

Now the question is: Will Trump raise a stink about this?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/831924048716300288

this is the best trump answer

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/831928239539027968

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
melinia looks like she's being held captive

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Pander posted:

Has Trump ever definitively answered a question along the lines "do you acknowledge that over six million Jews were killed by Nazis during the holocaust?" without some form of equivocation?

"that sure sounds like number of illegal votes cast for my opponent in the last election. the same dead people voting?? we're looking into it, that I can tell you."

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

pisstape Friday lmao

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
but seriously unless and until Congress isn't a useless lump of poo poo nothing's going to matter short of a revolution happening in the streets or all the boomers suddenly dropping dead

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

I have lots of jewish friends

[brings out his daughter]

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hey citizen tayne i'm on page 6575 right now and you are a real dumbshit & should shut the gently caress up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i like when he said "Jewish people - I have a daughter who happens to be... uh... here right now"

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Al! posted:

oh right, they're gonna eliminate the standard deduction in the name of "simplifying the tax code"

thats gonna happen in the next 2-4 years huh.

Close. They're getting rid of the personal exemption. Now everyone gets 1 and it gets rolled into the standard deduction so the standard deduction is actually bigger but lol gently caress families forever.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

does he know how fkn stupid he looks when he does that face???

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Chokes McGee posted:

but seriously unless and until Congress isn't a useless lump of poo poo nothing's going to matter short of a revolution happening in the streets or all the boomers suddenly dropping dead
Mattering could also come from the Supreme Court telling Trump no.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
lmao at Paul Manafort of all people trying to pull off the "I DON'T KNOW poo poo ABOUT RUSSIA THIS STUFF IS FAKE NEWS" routine

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

well at least he said racism is bad lmao

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

I endorse this entire ludicrous Twitter chain of dumb ideas solely because it leads to the dissolution of the united States government and a crash field test of accelerationism

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
baby steps

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

and then stop when he ignores them

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

euphronius posted:

Has any Republican mentioned DEBT in the past 26 days

Yeah, repeatedly. Though it's in the context of why the cost of the wall must be offset by slashing other domestic spending.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pathetic little tramp posted:

Close. They're getting rid of the personal exemption. Now everyone gets 1 and it gets rolled into the standard deduction so the standard deduction is actually bigger but lol gently caress families forever.

what's amazing about republicans is that they're literally actively trying to kill off their own base from a number of angles of attack

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol people ar still clowning on that idiot who thinks you can call a special election for potus

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i keep seeing people disappointed that stuff hasn't happened about the Russia stuff

well, that stuff all takes time and it seems pretty much a given that the Senate will do an investigation

give it time, it hasn't even been a blowup for a full day yet

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

Actually, if you aren't a loving idiot, I think you'll realize that's the part where they matter.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I honestly doubt anything would happen without Congress' aid, because who's going to enforce it when Trump inevitably ignores the order?

I mean I'd absolutely love to be proven wrong but

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agean90 posted:

well, he does have a portrait of loving andrew jackson hanging in the oval office

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

well at least he said racism is bad lmao

It's kind of amazing that actual racists cash in on Trumps idiocy and complete untrustworthiness in order to say and think stuff like "He's just lying and trolling them, he's totally a racist just like us".

uhhh....and I guess also amazing that there's a solid chance that they're correct.

:(

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

can someone tell me what that the ironicat emoji is from, please. it looks like it's from the videogame where you fire the balls and try to hit the pegs or whatever

peggle i think

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Actually, if you aren't a loving idiot, I think you'll realize that's the part where they matter.

This will be the thing that matters says increasingly nervous poster for the eighth time this week

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

eonwe posted:

i keep seeing people disappointed that stuff hasn't happened about the Russia stuff

well, that stuff all takes time and it seems pretty much a given that the Senate will do an investigation

give it time, it hasn't even been a blowup for a full day yet

plus i dont see the intelligence community going away after the president called them criminals today.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
If you honestly, truly believe that Donald Trump could ignore a Supreme Court ruling and experience no consequences, you should just stop following politics entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Wait did I miss Spicey? Has the Spiceman cometh? What's the story?

• Locked thread