Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Coolguye posted:

hey citizen tayne i'm on page 6575 right now and you are a real dumbshit & should shut the gently caress up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol which garbage poo poo PA town do you live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
seriously though nothing short of both branches and the national guard is going to get Trump to pay attention to any order given to him lol

NOT_A_VIRUS.EXE
Dec 10, 2001
I send you this file in order to have your advice!
edit nevermind its over

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Actually, if you aren't a loving idiot, I think you'll realize that's the part where they matter.

hmm yes becaise it mattered so much for the Cherokee

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
wont someone think of the tromp supporters :qq:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Agean90 posted:

and then stop when he ignores them

as if rbg wouldnt show up w a crowbar and a posse of hardass bonecrackin clerks, who also have crowbars

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Robert Plant posted:

Wait did I miss Spicey? Has the Spiceman cometh? What's the story?

bibi tromp word fart presser

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Al! posted:

what's amazing about republicans is that they're literally actively trying to kill off their own base from a number of angles of attack

the cool thing about Republicans is even if they're personally grieved by the GOP they will still vote for them, even on their deathbed.

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Let me get this straight. What Israel is saying about the Palestinian problem right now is that Israel should continue reigning on the parts of Palestine they have conquered...forever?

So, what are the Palestinians to do? Join Israel as second rate citizens?

I don't get it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

jersey shore probably

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

holy fuckin moly

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Robert Plant posted:

Wait did I miss Spicey? Has the Spiceman cometh? What's the story?

quadrophrenic posted:

he just walked away

he turned around to bibi, said "hey bud maybe cut back on the settlements?", a bunch of poo poo about the election and his cool jew daughter, and then loving walked away

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Louisgod posted:

the cool thing about Republicans is even if they're personally grieved by the GOP they will still vote for them, even on their deathbed.

The faster they end up there the better (from old age (not advocating murder on an online forum))

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If you honestly, truly believe that Donald Trump could ignore a Supreme Court ruling and experience no consequences, you should just stop following politics entirely.

increasingly nervous man etc.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Citizen Tayne posted:

PA constantly smells like festering cow poo poo makes you think

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
that press conference is absolutely magical and worth a watch, for anyone coming in to the thread late

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TRUMP

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

needs a tune to go with it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWVs1SBO5M

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dante80 posted:

Let me get this straight. What Israel is saying about the Palestinian problem right now is that Israel should continue reigning on the parts of Palestine they have conquered...forever?

I don't get it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dante80 posted:

I don't get it.

yes, that's exactly what he said they basically want apartheid isreal forever

wow night crew been busy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey posted:

jersey shore probably

Possibly Pillow, Tower City, Torpedo, or Rough & Ready

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

PA constantly smells like festering cow poo poo makes you think

Just lol if you don't find the smell of dairy country pleasant

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agean90 posted:

hmm yes becaise it mattered so much for the Cherokee

It helped Jackson that the United States had no genuine Army. He used Georgia militias to do what he wanted with the Cherokee and other tribes. Once they left the state line, a multitude of scam-salesmen & genocidal freaks followed them to Kansas, stealing and murdering them along the way.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

tacodaemon posted:

lol people ar still clowning on that idiot who thinks you can call a special election for potus

I mean you COULD but it would either require a constitutional amendment or else represent a suspension of the constitution

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Phi230 posted:

Liberals: black lives matter*

*As long as POC stay poor and away from me and my kid goes to an all white school

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

My town in California voted for Hillary 70-30, but the local school district opened an official investigation when the (Hispanic) daughter of a live-in helper tried to enroll in the local elementary school. The supernintendo of the district tried to kick the kid out repeatedly until the person hiring the helper signed some sort of support affidavit for the helper's kid.

:ca:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

what's amazing about republicans is that they're literally actively trying to kill off their own base from a number of angles of attack

the best way to improve the standard of living of the american worker is buy killing most of the american workers so that labor is scarce and it's market value goes up

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

If you honestly, truly believe that Donald Trump could ignore a Supreme Court ruling and experience no consequences, you should just stop following politics entirely.

*meanwhile in the 1830s*

Andrew Jackson: lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ding dong the pudz is dead

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

no see if i say "nothing matters" enough then the problem will magically fix itself because it won't be a problem

oh wait it still is???

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/831931220149805056

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hahahha

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

holy fuckin moly

my fav detail is that you canttell if its sickos windowman or dickos wundowman

funny song about politics
Feb 11, 2002
The best threads on SA are those that follow a slow motion trainwreck in realtime. This is the best thread to read since the Doobie saga.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
seriously I want you to stop and think about what happens if the Supreme Court rules against Trump and he goes "lol nah"

Like don't just immediately go THAT ISN'T HOW THAT WORKS not one single thing about Trump shows any sign of respecting or playing within the rules set forth by the political system

Tell me what goes down when he does it

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Close. They're getting rid of the personal exemption. Now everyone gets 1 and it gets rolled into the standard deduction so the standard deduction is actually bigger but lol gently caress families forever.

I'm glad I don't have kids lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

who is the kid in the black beanie in the back

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

MysteriousStranger posted:

Yeah, repeatedly. Though it's in the context of why the cost of the wall must be offset by slashing other domestic spending.

Oh

Good !!!:)

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nonsense posted:

. Once they left the state line, a multitude of scam-salesmen & genocidal freaks .

but enough about border control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
are we getting spiceytime today?

• Locked thread