Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

jos tää ei ole sun internet selaimen aloitus sivu niin smdh
http://kepu.fi/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

throw to first drat IT posted:

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005085006.html
"Arvioitsijalta pyydettiin rahaa, tupakkaa, huumeita ja näytettiin takapuolta. Yhdelle pysäkille ei uskaltanut kävellä laisinkaan kolmesta yrityksestä huolimatta"

olen jo pitkään ollut sitä mieltä että näille mormoneille ja muille feissareille pitäisi olla jotain rajoituksia

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

uskooko joku tosissaan et Sale ei putsaa pottia jos hakee jatkokautta? kaikenmaailman Haavistot, Vanhaset ja Urpilaiset on pelkkiä uhrilahjoja Niini Stöölle

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Sale is obv going to win, but it's not like the rest lose anything by fielding a candidate.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
eihän sitä koskaan tiedä jos jostain takavasemmalta tulee ehdokas joka oikeasti pystyy haastamaan hänet

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

quote:

Puheessaan Vanhanen nosti esillä neljä pilaria, joiden turvin hän uskoo Suomen selviytyvän nopeasti muuttuvassa maailmassa.

Ensimmäinen niistä on yhteisesti sovittu ja viisas ulkopolitiikka. Toinen on uskottava puolustus.
Kolmantena Vanhanen nostaa esiin suomalaisen yhteiskunnan eheyden ja siitä syntyvän sisäisen vahvuuden. Neljäs pilari on taloudellinen itsellisyys.

lol, literally juche

Stubb Dogg
Feb 16, 2007

loskat naamalle

Herman Merman posted:

The funniest way to end 1% gangs would be to limit all motorcycle engine capacities to 100 cc
Those gangs have dropped even pretensions of being bike clubs a loooong time ago. These days they just require "serious intent to buy a bike after being made full member", if at all.

Brand new HD costs something like 20k€, and even used ones are pretty expensive and require you to actually know how to fix and maintain one. How do you think some guy living on welfare could afford one? There just aren't that many guys who are both into bikes and willing to join a gang where you're just being used to do all the dirty jobs for few first years and most likely end up in prison for few years for all your efforts so they just ended up dropping whole bike thing. It doesn't really even make sense in parts of country where season is like 4 months.

Though buying a HD is pretty tempting now that recession already crashed the prices some years ago and used ones are becoming cheaper due to planned tax.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Stubb Dogg posted:

Those gangs have dropped even pretensions of being bike clubs a loooong time ago. These days they just require "serious intent to buy a bike after being made full member", if at all.

Brand new HD costs something like 20k€, and even used ones are pretty expensive and require you to actually know how to fix and maintain one. How do you think some guy living on welfare could afford one? There just aren't that many guys who are both into bikes and willing to join a gang where you're just being used to do all the dirty jobs for few first years and most likely end up in prison for few years for all your efforts so they just ended up dropping whole bike thing. It doesn't really even make sense in parts of country where season is like 4 months.

Though buying a HD is pretty tempting now that recession already crashed the prices some years ago and used ones are becoming cheaper due to planned tax.

sulla on pieni pili

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Hogge Wild posted:

sulla on pieni pili

Mutsillas o

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-94564740

Reverse #163368833 from our lovely 180 government this time Berner got told to stick markkinaehtoisuusdigitalisaatiowhateverthefuck up her rear end again

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Feb 13, 2017

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

Reverse #163368833 from our lovely 180 government this time Berner got told to stick markkinaehtoisuusdigitalisaatiowhateverthefuck up her rear end again

That link apparently disappeared down the memory hole.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Espoon keskus is the sort of place where if you aren't from around pk-seutu or if you're new there, you don't realize that it's actually a shithole, because in every other city the administrative centre is usually a, or even the nice place.

HerraS posted:

uskooko joku tosissaan et Sale ei putsaa pottia jos hakee jatkokautta? kaikenmaailman Haavistot, Vanhaset ja Urpilaiset on pelkkiä uhrilahjoja Niini Stöölle

The only reason to think you might win is if Sauli for some reason decides not to run again. It would be a surprise but it's not impossible. Haavisto's odds of winning with Sauli in the race are definitely lower than the outright odds of Sauli declining to run again.

Of the other parties, Haavisto's probably going to be the strongest candidate by far because every other party is going to be sending their Bob Doles.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

DarkCrawler posted:

Is this the article you linked to?

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9456474

and yeah lol for anyone who needs to use a lossi daily having to pay 10-15€ for fare would have meant the end of such connections, either people would move to mainland or they would move on own boats

still I'm moved by this quote, there is something very :finland: about the best news in many years being that a sudden crazy move by a crazy minister is withdrawn :unsmith:

quote:

– Tämä oli paras uutinen moneen vuoteen. Nyt korkataan samppanjapullo, Kronehag iloitsee.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Feb 13, 2017

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Sale is great and all but I think i'm gonna vote for "teh gay" hoping that he will win just so we can see the shitshow that follows, both within and outside our borders.

Ol' Vlad is going to cut all ties to finland just so he doesn't have to shake hands with a dirty gay person, he needs to keep up appearances after all, and all the true finns folk will go apeshit, as is evident here: http://truefinns.tumblr.com/

People on the left would sing endless praises about how finland is so ahead of the curve as if having a gay president would solve anything and people on the right would throw constant tantrums about everything Haavisto does, struggling to keep themselves in the closet.

Maybe Haavisto becoming president would embolden everyone in True Finns admitting that they are all 100% gay and then they wouldn't be so angry all the time.

Who know what happen, finland very mysteriouse country....

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Gortarius posted:

People on the left would sing endless praises about how finland is so ahead of the curve as if having a gay president would solve anything and people on the right would throw constant tantrums about everything Haavisto does, struggling to keep themselves in the closet.

Hm, people weeping about this would be Persut, KD and KePu. Solid argument for voting Haavisto. I guess that makes Cocks a leftwing party tho.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
käytännössä epäilen että hän istuu vallassa perinteisenä uusliberaalina, niin sanon että ainoa ero hänen ja salen välillä on se että nykyvasemmisto lähtee puolustamaan uusliberalismia vain sen takia koska sitä nyt tukee tämä tuleva triviakysymysen vastaus

ei hän muutenkaan pystyisi vaikuttamaan paljoa mihinkään koska presidentillä ei ole enää paljoa valtaa kuin kekkosen vuosina

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
I, for one, am really looking forward to the rehash of people going "I'm not homophobic, I just don't think that a gay man should be president" unironically again.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I don't care as long as we have more interviews with Nexar Antonio Flores

Ratpick
Oct 9, 2012

And no one ate dinner that night.
I think Sale's been doing a pretty good job (inasmuch as presidents still have a job in Finland) but I'll probably be voting for Haavisto (or in the first round for whoever the Lefties prop up who will inevitably not make it to the second round because they don't have as much popular momentum behind them as Haavisto), mostly because I cherish Gortarius' hypothetical scenario of a Haavisto presidency pissing off a bunch of bigots.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I had to work backwards from thinking about which one I would vote for now to remember that I voted for Haavisto last time. I know I've conscientiously voted in every single election of any sort (and will continue to do so) but drat if I can remember any of them. I've never had a candidate I could vote for that I'd believe in enough that I would remember their name a month later.

I figure Niinistö will win because it's not like the president really participates in party politics so he hasn't really done anything to piss people off. He's already there and and everyone probably figures 'eh, he's fine.' Can't say I can summon up any strong opinions on this race. :shrug:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

I want to have Sauli, Jussi and Ville Niinistö all compete so old people in the poll booth will be confused between all the rightwing Niinistö's and have to vote at random

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Nenonen posted:

still I'm moved by this quote, there is something very :finland: about the best news in many years being that a sudden crazy move by a crazy minister is withdrawn :unsmith:

Yeah, i "heh'd" at that too

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

No huh huh! Ihan kohta muuten pamahtaa postiluukusta Alepan parin sadan tonnin lasku aiheettomasta shitpostauksesta käyttäjälle throw to first drat IT.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005087612.html

Persus focusing on important things again

What a worthless joke of a party.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Since one of few the things the president actually does is talk to Putin, that could be argued as a major point in favor of Sale. If you were a craven, suomettunut, realpolitikian, that is.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Apparently the grass-root protest movement against illegal immigrants "Suomi ensin" is holding their own "Maidan" event in the center of Helsinki. They're streaming the event from the tent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv0tpSf68to

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

Apparently the grass-root protest movement against illegal immigrants "Suomi ensin" is holding their own "Maidan" event in the center of Helsinki. They're streaming the event from the tent:

Probably should go and ask them if they got their money back from those foreign members who they wisely trusted with their financial details

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

DarkCrawler posted:

http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005087612.html

Persus focusing on important things again

What a worthless joke of a party.

MUTTA KUN RAAMATUSSA SANOTAAN!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

EDIT:

quote:

Rupesi naurattamaan kun kattoin tuota joku viisi sekuntia, ihan vaan sen takia että tuo on kuin jostain 80-luvun leffasta missä kuvataan synkkää vuotta 2010 jolloin ihmiset asuvat ghettoissa ja viemäreissä, ja ruoaksi on vain rottia ja pettuleipää. Ei tuosta puutu kuin että poliisit tulee kyberhaarniskoissa pamputtamaan niskuroivia kansalaisia.

EDIT2:

Huomasin tuossa muuten että eilen ministeri Soini selitti kuinka venevero tulee käyttöön hallitusohjelman mukaisesti eikä siinä ole mitään sen ihmeempiä.

Tänään kyseinen vero on peruttu hallituksen toimesta.

Tästä hallituksesta voi paljonkin sanoa mutta ainakin sen toiminta on ollut yhtenäistä. Tehdään päätös tai valmistellaan asiaa, ja sitten perutaan se -> seuraava asia tulille.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Feb 15, 2017

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Gortarius posted:

EDIT2:

Huomasin tuossa muuten että eilen ministeri Soini selitti kuinka venevero tulee käyttöön hallitusohjelman mukaisesti eikä siinä ole mitään sen ihmeempiä.

Tänään kyseinen vero on peruttu hallituksen toimesta.

Tästä hallituksesta voi paljonkin sanoa mutta ainakin sen toiminta on ollut yhtenäistä. Tehdään päätös tai valmistellaan asiaa, ja sitten perutaan se -> seuraava asia tulille.

http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005088849.html

Piiri pieni pyörii, lapset siinä hyörii. Sormet sanoo SOS SOS SOS, kengän kannat NOT NOT NOT

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

EK is going to null every luottamussopimus made in the tammikuun kihlaus of 1940. Death is certain, full communism now.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Interesting developments in the Helsinki city council: Two True Finns members have left the party, one to join NC and the other going independent. The latter said the reason she left is due to Jussi Halla-aho considering to run as party chairman. Some even feel the party is going to face "disaster" if he wins.

HS posted:

”Se on katastrofi. Puolue tulee hajoamaan kahtia [jos Halla-ahosta tulee puheenjohtaja]. Vanhat smp:läiset ovat kertoneet minulle, että he lähtevät. Minä olen yksi heistä”, [Harri] Lindell sanoi.

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 15, 2017

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

You guys love memes and polandball? I'll post this anyway.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

Interesting developments in the Helsinki city council: Two True Finns members have left the party, one to join NC and the other going independent. The latter said the reason she left is due to Jussi Halla-aho considering to run as party chairman. Some even feel the party is going to face "disaster" if he wins.

How does a disaster already become a disaster though?

And LOL at natural progression from AssFinns to NationalCock I guess they don't even pretend at having leftist economics anymore

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

throw to first drat IT posted:

You guys love memes and polandball? I'll post this anyway.

Same

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Time for some more harjaus I suppose:
http://www.hs.fi/kaupunki/art-2000005090315.html

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Harrastukseni: pienoismallit, lukeminen, Facebook

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Harrastan myös 'NEKRUT TAKAS AFRIKKAAN' lehtisten kiinnittelyä lyhtypylväisiin, mutta ei se edusta virallista ajattelua.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Harrastukseni: pienoismallit, lukeminen, Facebook

Haluaisin kirjeenvaihtoon muiden Something Awful alajaostojen kanssa. Minun alajaostooni kuulun minä ja marsuni Marsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Rip Suomi-Maidan, you had a poo poo run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL5T5ca7f0