Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Huh? Melbourne is a long way away from Palm Beach.
I don't know names of places in Florida.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

this is literally one of the smartest things he's done since being president

he's not repeating obama's error of demobilizing the base when he could have used them to push his agenda

even if 60% of the country hates Trump if he solidifies his support among the remaining 40% while the congress is GOP he'll come out of this alright because congress will be very very hesitant to take action against him even if pee pee tape is leaked as long as his approval among the Republican base is high enough

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the fbi tanking Hillary and then waiting until after the election to take a serious look at Trump sure is something

OTOH it's hilarious how quickly republicans have turned on the fbi

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Doorknob Slobber posted:

the fbi tanking Hillary and then waiting until after the election to take a serious look at Trump sure is something

the fbi was playing three dimensional chess on behalf of the obama shadow government in order to take down the gop!!!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

They've been angry at comey since he didn't recommend an indictment for Hillary last summer

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

https://twitter.com/davidjoachim/status/831947718163578880

congrats scott walker

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

shiksa posted:

meanwhile the only person in history to look at trump like this is sean hannity

put hannity ("i wish someone looked at me like hannity looks at trump") pic into the CSPam banner

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol gently caress steve king

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

hobbesmaster posted:

They've been angry at comedy since he didn't recommend an indictment for Hillary last summer

and they they loved him for writing that letter a week before the election

and now they hate him for finally doing his job

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This sounds more exciting than it ultimately will be.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Conservatives are now actual Westworld Hosts looking at poo poo that might be detrimental to the letter R in any way going "Doesn't look like anything to me"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

They've been angry at comedy since he didn't recommend an indictment for Hillary last summer

That was the most hilarious thing, he specifically goes out of his way to smear her to give the GOP voiceovers for the entire cycle's attack ads, but they were so dumb they attacked HIM instead.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Does anyone have a compilation of all the times since Jan 21 that trump has made a statement or answered a question on something unrelated by talking about himself and/or his election victory? There needs to be a handy repository of these you can link disbelieving people to.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Gringostar posted:

sadly unlike them, the fbi doesnt habe a battered wife complex and will go "no gently caress you" when it best suits them

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

hahaha

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

That was the most hilarious thing, he specifically goes out of his way to smear her to give the GOP voiceovers for the entire cycle's attack ads, but they were so dumb they attacked HIM instead.

Republicans are angry and dumb? Well i never

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
McMuffin on CNN next

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol, nice

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Pollyanna posted:

This sounds more exciting than it ultimately will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7ND2ft-54

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
more like putzer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Prettz posted:

Does anyone have a compilation of all the times since Jan 21 that trump has made a statement or answered a question on something unrelated by talking about himself and/or his election victory? There needs to be a handy repository of these you can link disbelieving people to.

the ones i can remember offhand are when asked about god and asked about MLK

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Rocks posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/831934453413007361

lmao trump has no idea what 2 state vs 1 state is, nothing matters

I thought that quote text was a parody paraphrase of what he actually said and then I learned it was just what he actually said & i'm coming to terms with retardation being vogue & relatable to the public ad a whole, the latter of which is unsurprising

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

the fbi was playing three dimensional chess on behalf of the obama shadow government in order to take down the gop!!! pence

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I do like that my phone autocorrected "comey" to "comedy"

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

zegermans posted:

I noticed you added an Easy D to his name in the quote there

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/831948536564613120
LITTLE MARCO HAS WAITED FOR THIS MOMENT

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

more like putzer

woah oh oly fucken ballalsld shiiiiiiiiitttttt

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

Yinlock posted:

"sir millions of people died"

"what? why would ol' adolf do that? sounds like fake news to me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JOpPNra4bw&hd=1

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Yinlock posted:

note that on that fateful visit to the holocaust museum he powerwalked past the stuff about the holocaust itself after marveling at the brilliance of hitler's campaign

it's entirely possible that he genuinely has no idea the holocaust happened

Trump likes Hitler

quote:

"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist," Marie Brenner wrote.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

make lil marco relevant again!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gently caress Scott Walker

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Isn't Liddle Marco meeting with Trump tonight

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Appreciate the congrats.

especially from montasque. :smug:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

:trumppop:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Pollyanna posted:

gently caress Scott Walker

So would Wisconisn hold a special election to replace him, or does the LT Governor just move up a spot and fill in the rest of the term?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/831941156736884737
DEEP STATE COUP! DEEP STATE COUP! DEEP STATE COUP!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Tonetta posted:

I thought that quote text was a parody paraphrase of what he actually said and then I learned it was just what he actually said & i'm coming to terms with retardation being vogue & relatable to the public ad a whole, the latter of which is unsurprising

the best part is that it looks like the younger generations will also turn out be dumber than ever before lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 357 days!
the rally is hilarious

you know trump is going to be ok letting the world burn around him if he can get frequent events of a few dozen redhat yokels to chant the dumb stuff he loves when he says the things that his brain make move through his head and out his mouth

It's like the only thing moves him forward anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.
All the people who are blaming Bannon for Trump's White Nationalism are wrong, Trump's been a white supremacist since at least the 80s. Bannon was chosen due to his similar world view

• Locked thread