Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Holy poo poo, nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Shangri-Law School posted:

Basically, I'm wondering aloud whether The Problem We All Live With is the greatest political cartoon in American history.

I would agree that it is.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Notice who didn't just get arbitrarily shot in the concentration camp! Lucky Ducky! :argh:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

SomeMathGuy posted:

Notice who didn't just get arbitrarily shot in the concentration camp! Lucky Ducky! :argh:

He'll probably survive all the way until the academic conference set in the indeterminate future, like Handmaiden's Tale, so he can testify about the horrors he underwent. :argh:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
New Mr. Fish cartoon. I have no idea what it is.

e: I was seeing a cat wearing a Geordi visor, but yeah that makes a lot more sense.
vvvv

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 15, 2017

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

New Mr. Fish cartoon. I have no idea what it is.

pussy hat.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

I just realized why the prison guards are frogs.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

The art in this one is really weird; Hollingsworth Hound in particular seems completely off-model. I wonder why?

edit: Compare this classic:

NRVNQSR fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Feb 15, 2017

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Oh man this one perfectly expresses a sense I've had for a while but been unable to put into words

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

NRVNQSR posted:

The art in this one is really weird; Hollingsworth Hound in particular seems completely off-model. I wonder why?

edit: Compare this classic:

He's aping Pogo instead of Warner Bros. (Also that's where "We have met the enemy and he is us" comes from)

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
Time for shameless shilling! I signed up for Bolling's Inner Hive a while ago, and have to say it's well worth it. You get a ton of comments and background for each comic which really highlights how much thought goes into them.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

BigglesSWE posted:

Well then. Colour me impressed: I didn't think he was capable of making a GOP president not look good.

Have you seen his Bush?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Fulchrum posted:

Have you seen his Bush?

Not really, I've only really seen american political cartoons of the last few years. It strikes me as odd though if Ramirez was fine with ripping Bush apart regurarly (if that's the case) and he barely wants to touch on Trump.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I haven't seen any sort of caricature from Ramirez that was flattering, Republican or Democrat. Granted, his vitriol is geared toward Democrats, but he can't really make anyone look good.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fulchrum posted:

Have you seen his Bush?

Are we not doing "phrasing" any more?

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
Ramirez's bush looks like a manta ray. And his Dubya caricature is weird looking too. :rimshot:

No circus! No circus! You're the circus!

I miss Ye Fowl Herald

That Spicer caricature is killing me.

Oh, Branco...

Sandpuppy fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Feb 15, 2017

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Sandpuppy posted:

Oh, Branco...

"So, where is all your people?"

Idiot.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Pentaro posted:

He's aping Pogo instead of Warner Bros. (Also that's where "We have met the enemy and he is us" comes from)

Lucky Ducky is usually drawn in the style of Carl Bark's classoc Donald Duck comics from the 1950s-60s.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Sandpuppy posted:

Oh, Branco...

So he's saying that everyone got jobs during Obama's terms? That's the message he's going with?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
"Does crowd size really matters?"

Maybe it doesn't actually, but your cheeto in chief decided to talk extensively about it over several days. So maybe he finds it important somhow.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sandpuppy posted:

Oh, Branco...
Remind me again about which candidate used to attack loving Fire Marshalls for only allowing so many people into his venues?

Branco is the shilliest of the shills, he basically just illustrates talking points with utter disregard for context of any kind.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

Some advanced mathematical models imply a theoretical state of being in which Ted Rall occupies a stance other than total blinkered moral superiority, but most mainstream physicists dismiss this possibility as mere statistical noise.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010

Lucky Ducky having a green head and brown body in most comics suggests that he is supposed to be a (male) mallard.

Is "Duckella" actually Ducky in drag, or did Bolling make a mistake?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Wellp, our topic has hit the MSM....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.4e4b922ddf3a

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

I don't know why Willem Dafoe is so angry, but maybe the bad dye job he got has something to do with it.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

I wonder if Bok consciously had to add the "got a point" guy to be clear this wasn't a slam on Trump.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

axolotl farmer posted:

Lucky Ducky is usually drawn in the style of Carl Bark's classoc Donald Duck comics from the 1950s-60s.

That it is! Lucky Axolotly...! :argh:

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

I only hope they eventually find the Newt Gingrich one...

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

"So, where is all your people?"

Idiot.

Putting food on your family, duh.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
henry you dense motherfucker

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kopijeger posted:

Lucky Ducky having a green head and brown body in most comics suggests that he is supposed to be a (male) mallard.

Is "Duckella" actually Ducky in drag, or did Bolling make a mistake?

Whole lot of males in the sex trade.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

albany academy posted:

I wonder if Bok consciously had to add the "got a point" guy to be clear this wasn't a slam on Trump.

Oh, I was thinking it was a slam on Trump AND the right wing media.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Trogdos! posted:

ObamaTMCare

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I hope Trump is impeached and removed from office, but is somehow allowed to retain jurisdiction over Ted Rall.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

All major protests have been on a Saturday. The Women's March was the 21st, and the travel ban was announced on a Friday so impromptu airport protests happened that weekend.

I know Republicans wish otherwise, but working people do have days off when they can go organize. Of course, I realize at the end of the day this is just MASSIVE insecurity over Obama being way more popular than Trump, so project away Branco.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Trogdos! posted:

How did the poo poo from my shoe get in this thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
That Branco is basically "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck everything is going to poo poo, Trump's gonna get impeached gently caress gently caress gently caress uh uh uh LIBERALS ARE GAY GROSS LOSERS WITH NO JOBS! oh gently caress oh gently caress oh gently caress"

The Alt-Right meltdown is amazing. The Donald is melting down and saying Pewdiepie is their new God because he's being attacked for being an anti-semite. They're saying Wolf Blitzer is a child molester and using photos of Obama with Jared from Subway as evidence of a vast pedophile conspiracy.

They're losing what little is left of their minds.

OldTennisCourt fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Feb 15, 2017

• Locked thread