Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
im glad you guys were there to suss out fact from fiction in that 100% literal post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

In respect for the victims of Jeffrey Sandusky, Penn State has agreed to unveil a new statue of Joe Paterno on Joe Paterno Day 2017 this fall.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

sportsgenius86 posted:

In respect for the victims of Jeffrey Sandusky, Penn State has agreed to unveil a new statue of Joe Paterno on Joe Paterno Day 2017 this fall.

god dammit, i was going to make this joke.

instead I'm going to run with "at least they waited until Monday to report it so no one's weekend got ruined."

Dilber fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 13, 2017

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Raku posted:

Keep in mind the densest concentration of sovcits is actually the black gangs of Baltimore who all bought into the "Moorish Law" thing at once to no avail

"I am a direct descendant of the Ancient Moabites of Morocco..."

Emron posted:

Son, it's time you learn the family business.

Jeff Bowden's relative standing just went up a notch.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Not excusing the guy but as Jerry Sandusky's adopted son there's like a 99.9% chance the guy got molested as a child.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
[video_of_black_man_making_jewish_man_cry].amv

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Buzz Williams (VT bball coach) on Beamer:

https://twitter.com/amielesser/status/831213522914799616

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Wow, shocking to find out that Jerry Sandusky's son was the REAL molester the whole time. Paterno vindicated

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahaha

most old guys get up in the morning to putter around the hardware or gun store and do nothing. Frank hits up basketball practice. That's awesome.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
News: Bill Snyder diagnosed with throat cancer.

Views: :smith:

News: Still intends to be on the field coaching.

Views: :unsmith:

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Brandon Harris transferring from LSU.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Strobe posted:

Beamer had throat or thyroid cancer the offseason before he retired. He looked like poo poo for awhile fighting it but he rebounded wonderfully. Beamer's was never officially stated like Snyder's but he went in for an undisclosed throat surgery and looked as bad as you'd think someone that age recovering from cancer would look so it was kind of a 2+2=4 situation. It could have been something else but it was so hush hush secret I imagine that's definitely what it was, shocked they never disclosed it after he fully recovered but that's his call.

They are, fortunately, some of the easier cancers to battle even for old folks.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Feb 14, 2017

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Strobe posted:

The man is a lich. A dark unholy lich.

And dammit, despite myself, I respect the poo poo out of him.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Strobe posted:

They'll just wheel a chalkboard down the sideline so he can point vigorously at it if he can't speak.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Strobe posted:

Maybe this article will help: http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2017/2/13/14597762/bill-snyder-has-throat-cancer

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Much like death, if you beat Bama in VR, you beat them in real life.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Wasn't it alleged that Jerry Sandusky had also raped his adopted son?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Komet posted:

Wasn't it alleged that Jerry Sandusky had also raped his adopted son?

I don't know the details, but Matthew Sandusky did end up testifying that he was abused by Jerry. It wouldn't be surprising at all if it comes out that Jeffrey was molested as a child.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
Curtis Blackwell is the MSU coach that is suspended for potentially covering up some sexual misconduct from MSU kids.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Sound Mind, Sound Body indeed

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh hey, Jeffrey Sandusky was a state prison guard on top of being a molester. Serving time is going to be particularly rough for him.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

Oh hey, Jeffrey Sandusky was a state prison guard on top of being a molester. Serving time is going to be particularly rough for him.

Good.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

If that's the case there is less than zero chance he goes in gen pop.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

DJExile posted:

If that's the case there is less than zero chance he goes in gen pop.

Club Fed :smugdog:

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

vyst posted:

Club Fed :smugdog:

Sandusky's charges are from the state, so no. The feds could charge him as well based on the use of cell phones / computers / etc., but I dunno why they would bother at this point.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, the feds usually don't step in about sex crimes unless it's over state lines or it's some really hosed multi-state pedophilia ring or something.

They still wouldn't go to a Club Fed, not for sex crimes.

TheWordOfTheDayIs
Nov 9, 2009

Blessed with an unmatched sense of direction
Not football, but Mike Gundy sacrificed what was left of his dignity to promote the upcoming OkState-Penn State wrestling match. I would like to see NCAA wrestling regain some of its lost fan following, so I appreciate the effort.

E: I was just joking about Gundy's dignity, he's cool.

dear god stop making commercials

TheWordOfTheDayIs fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Feb 15, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ahahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/josephperson/status/831929596157239296

Edit and only 1 from uga

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Feb 15, 2017

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Spur Dog is the man obviously

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Not football related but topical with other MSU stuff, but apparently they suspended a band director for sexually harassing a student and they also had their gymnastics coach "resign" after a lawsuit also about sexual assault.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

Not football related but topical with other MSU stuff, but apparently they suspended a band director for sexually harassing a student and they also had their gymnastics coach "resign" after a lawsuit also about sexual assault.

Yeah it's pretty creepy poo poo. Band Director was suspended a week, and the gymnastic coach story is just awful in a ton of ways

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

College sports were a mistake

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Arden Key is taking an unspecified amount of time off football for unspecified reasons?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

KKKLIP ART posted:

"He also confirmed that it was Klages who told his client's mother that "Nassar’s digital penetrations of (the athlete's) vagina was a proven medical treatment.""

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
maybe i just dont love sports enoguh but in my day to day life ive found it pretty easy to not sexually assault people so im confused on why its hard for other people?!?!?

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious

Yeah, there's only 1 from Mizzou too. I thought there'd be at least one more.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Brandon Harris transferring from LSU.

Lol

https://twitter.com/rossdellenger/status/831245362786684933

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh man, Ryan Perrilloux. Totally forgot about him. Such a waste.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

whiteyfats posted:

Oh man, Ryan Perrilloux. Totally forgot about him. Such a waste.

Jacksonville state legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Arden Key is taking an unspecified amount of time off football for unspecified reasons?

Well drat.

• Locked thread