Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Poor Uber driver's gonna have to get poo poo out of his seat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
that's definitely gonna get you a bad passenger rating!!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The friendless virgin's most pathetic thing is hoarding his cash at home rather than putting them into some good mutual funds and maybe some bonds if he's really conservative.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Baronjutter posted:

The friendless virgin's most pathetic thing is hoarding his cash at home rather than putting them into some good mutual funds and maybe some bonds if he's really conservative.

or he could just buy a realdoll and gently caress it anytime he wants

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I don't trust realdolls to hold their value since obama.

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

There are 6 dead cats in my fridge right now. 5 are strays I lured in via a raccoon trap. I used a nailgun to humanely put them down.

Tonight I'm going to make ground beef with them and turn them into meatballs.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and my ex wife loves meatballs. It was one thing I cooked that she wouldn't criticize. In a gesture of goodwill and mending our relationship for our son's sake, I'm going to give her the meatballs.

The 6th cat, the one that isn't a stray? Well that's just her beloved kitty Francine. Francine is pretty nice and chubby and should make for some tasty meatballs. She was also quite fun to capture and it was a TON of fun to put a nail between her eyes.

My ex wife ruined my life in a lot of ways. I pay child support so I can never get ahead in life, she convinced my own family I was a bad person, she convinced my son I was a bad person, and she made sure I lost my job before the divorce was over.

So I hope she really loves my meatballs.

quote:

I was 7 years old when the Nintendo 64 came out and Star Fox 64 was my favorite game. I played it every day after school. I beat it hundreds, maybe thousands of times. I memorized each and every level - I could play through the entire game without taking a single hit after a few years of practice.

I started having dreams at night where my bedroom window would open and tiny Arwings would fly in and start dogfighting with Andross' evil ships. As I got older the dreams got more vivid - I'd start dogfighting with them. I'd be teleported across the universe and have to engage in space battles. I'd be at the end of the game, getting a medal form General Pepper.

Then I went through puberty and the dreams started involve Kat. The pink cat from StarFox 64 who helps you out shooting the spotlights on a mission. I'll spare you the details but these were my first adult dreams.

Flash forward nearly 20 years. I'm a proud furry (this is why this is anonymous) and my fursona is a dalmation. I thank god everyday for the N64 and Starfox - without it I'd probably still be struggling with who I am inside.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

"I have to pay money for my son, who my wife has custody of. I would have had to pay for him in any circumstance anyway, because that's how children work, but because of this I will kill some cats and feed them to someone without them knowing."

-A mentally ill person

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Remember, she made him lose his job, too. Clearly, she's evil and deserves to eat cat balls.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Every day I think about that guy who really hates Monkeys. I wonder how he's doing

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
poor little monkey

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
A true furry would know how to spell the word "dalmatian," idiot

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Do we believe the catballs thing? Wouldn't you wait until after she ate them to send a report so everyone could know how you loving got that bitch that divorced you because you are a psycho?

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
cat meatball guy is a piece of poo poo and I'm going to backtrace his IP and break his knees, regardless of whether or not his confession is fake

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
cats suck

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

The Management posted:

Do we believe the catballs thing? Wouldn't you wait until after she ate them to send a report so everyone could know how you loving got that bitch that divorced you because you are a psycho?

I found it to be a bit too on-point to be true. Real life doesn't usually adhere so closely to stereotypes, in this case that of the bitter, deluded ex-husband.

alternative answer: who cares

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

H.H posted:

quote:

:discourse:

Holy poo poo now THAT'S a confession

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Doesn't seem like the ex would have had any difficulty convincing the family of the cat-killing meatball maniac that he was a bad person.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

alphabettitouretti posted:

Doesn't seem like the ex would have had any difficulty convincing the family of the cat-killing meatball maniac that he was a bad person.

Hahaha "my ex painted me to be a bad guy, when I'm really not, so I murdered her cat and fed it to her"

When you put it in that context, it's actually kind of funny in a Dadaist sort of way

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Weird revenge drama aside, I'd probably eat cat meat given a chance. Not from strays though they probably are full of parasites.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Skinning, butchering, and cleaning a cat is a pretty intense task. Plus they don't have much meat. I would just grind up a leg and mix it into a pile of ground beef and call it a day. If I was crazy.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Eating Cat Meat

Just like dog, cat meat has been eaten around the world. Nowadays cat is still enjoyed in parts of Peru, Switzerland and of course, China!

I’ve only eaten cat meat once, and it was alright, but definitely what I would call a little on the bizarre side.

I had no idea what to expect when I ordered a braised cat meat hot pot in China. I honestly was thinking the meat might be similar to chicken, but it surely wasn’t.

My preconceived thought of eating cat was blown away.

It arrived at our table, a giant intimidating wok medley of slow cooked spices, garlic, chives, and tons of little bite sized chunks of cat.

There must have been a half a cat in this dish!

My nose detected the delights of star anise and dried Sichuan chillies.

Yes, that’s a cat tooth.

How Does Cat Taste?

Searching through the hot pot was a little bit disturbing, I could notice the various parts of the cat, like its entrails and even its teeth mixed throughout the dish.

The meat was not like chicken at all, it was a light colored red meat – not that deep dark meat like dog.

It tasted slightly similar to pork, yet full of weird little transparent fish like bones and with an ever so slight tinge of sour aftertaste.

I will say one thing, the boneless chunks were a lot easier to eat than the little boney pieces. The cat intestines were surprisingly good, tender and flavorful – some of the best intestines I’ve had.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/mark-wiens/2013/07/what-does-dog-and-cat-meat-taste-like/

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

quote:

A few months ago, for no reason at all except we thought it was hilarious, my girlfriend and I shaved her dog's arse with her father's beard trimmer.

quote:

I work in a health screening lab. I was trying to figure out when I had completed a proficiency test (which has my last name attached to it - my last name is not common), and was searching through our records when I came across the name of my sister in law. Had her address and phone number. We handle testing for some of the free clinics, not nice hospitals where my brother and his family would normally be seen. My SIL was seen for an STD test. What I've done is a huge HIPAA violation. I do not know what to do. Part of me wants to tell my brother, but I'm risking my career and his marriage. Right now I'm leaning towards taking it to my grave.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
You're leaning the right direction, my friend. Not only would you be getting involved with something that isn't your business whatsoever, as you said you violated the law seriously and could be banished from your profession for life if it came out.

That's of course if it was something that isn't HIV. If it is HIV, enjoy your ourobouros of a moral conundrum.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If she's not a horrible person then he probably already knows.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

areyoucontagious posted:

And if the counter argument is that Uber is too expensive, well, maybe if you know there's a possibility you're going to poo poo your pants, have a rainy day poo poo-my-pants fund

Or post on a SA political thread saying you're a gay muslim who needs pants

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

The only believable feshes in like a dozen pages. Creative Convention fuckin sucks at this.

Antifa Sarkeesian
Jun 4, 2009

yo les digo que no, que no soy la madre de nadie, pero que, eso si, los conozco a todos, a todos los jóvenes poetas del DF, a los que nacieron aquí y a los que llegaron de provincias, y a los que el oleaje trajo de otros lugares de Latinoamérica, y que los quiero a todos
Yeah most of these last confessions have been fake and dumb and I really wish that people would just stop trying and let us enjoy the thread, because all the best ones have been pretty obviously genuine. Unlike the dumb loving cat meatball confession. Like if the son is old enough to be convinced that the father is a bad person, isn't he old enough to eat a loving meatball? Why wouldn't the ex-wife feed the kid the meatballs if someone just gave her a meal and she didn't have to cook dinner?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
creative convention was ironically named

it's like 6 horribly uncreative people constantly jerking each other off

so basically fyad :xd:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Taking an STD test isn't some damning thing. I've known people that take them routinely even when in a committed relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean she was sleeping around or she suspects him, it could just be a peace of mind thing. Either way though it's absolutely none of your business and if you like your job you should keep it to yourself and never go snooping again.

Cat guy is so obviously fake I don't know how it managed to get so many sincere replies. It is ultra-low effort "creepy pasta"-esque garbage right down to the "creepy" sounding ending summary line. If you start thinking about any of the details at all (the skinning/cleaning, the difficulty in getting a cat to hold still enough to put nails "between their eyes", why an ex-wife would accept a random offering of food from her ex that she clearly hates...) it adds up to complete bullshit.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
STD SIL: maybe she's worried she got the STD from your brother but doesn't want to go where she's known.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

areyoucontagious posted:

Hahaha "my ex painted me to be a bad guy, when I'm really not, so I murdered her cat and fed it to her"

When you put it in that context, it's actually kind of funny in a Dadaist sort of way

Sounds like somebody's writing Trump fanfic

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

Chard posted:

Weird revenge drama aside, I'd probably eat cat meat given a chance. Not from strays though they probably are full of parasites.

You can eat my pussy anytime :wink:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dirty Frank posted:

You can eat my pussy anytime :wink:

He said "not from strays."

Dirty Frank
Jul 8, 2004

KomodoWagon posted:

He said "not from strays."

Its full of parasites too :(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dirty Frank posted:

Its full of parasites too :(

I wouldn't expect anything less from Dirty Frank.

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Catballs: It's literally a south park plot.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

Catballs: It's literally a south park plot.
Really? That's where you go with it?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

STD guy, your SIL knows where you work, right? She probably had that test done there on purpose, so you'd see it and know shes DTF.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
There's a lot of mundane poo poo, too. Like my birth control has to be replaced every 3 years, and my normal gyn doesn't keep them around because there's not enough demand, so I go to a free clinic that gets much higher volume. It could easily be some dumb nothing like that.

v When they replace my birth control, they do a full STD panel without even asking, it's just part of normal well-woman checkups

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
I dunno, there's a big difference between going to the free clinic for mundane poo poo and going for an STD test. Look at this way: she could be cheating, or she could be worried about your brother cheating, or any one of a few reasons (although honestly there's not many). Are any of them worth blowing up your career?