Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
some of the stuff that was weird in the manga was still kinda weird but everything at the end, with tohru and kobayashi cuddling under the umbrella and fafnir thinking on how much he likes takiya, was perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Arghhhh. I had to fast forward through some parts for this episode. I hope they got all the creepy junk out of the way now.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

There Bias Two posted:

Arghhhh. I had to fast forward through some parts for this episode. I hope they got all the creepy junk out of the way now.

dont worry next episode's fanservice is just standard fanservice!!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'm sorry you skipped the whole episode. They teased that next week is the beach chapter. Maybe you can skip to the comiket part where they read lewd doujinshi. ah, hm...

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm excited for the beach and gaming boyfriend's doujin shmup

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Space Flower posted:

I'm sorry you skipped the whole episode. They teased that next week is the beach chapter. Maybe you can skip to the comiket part where they read lewd doujinshi. ah, hm...

maybe the doujis don't have kids in them and they can look at them just fine

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

show continues to be good, cute and gay

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Lucoa, no... :gonk:

:cripes:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Need to get a shot of Kobayashi and Tooru smiling at Kanna from under their umbrella. :3:

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Thankfully, I don't think the young boy even shows up again in the manga. So we never have to revisit that awful poo poo.

Kanna will go back to being a cute baby dragon and no more...

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Nitrousoxide posted:

Thankfully, I don't think the young boy even shows up again in the manga. So we never have to revisit that awful poo poo.

Kanna will go back to being a cute baby dragon and no more...

He does

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That manga is hosed up

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
for clarity, the line in the manga is originally the same as kyoani used today, " . . . したかった"

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Well that was anti-climactic.

I am curious how the dub will handle it though.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

lets all go to jail

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I enjoyed the look into the homelife of a terrible otaku and his mmo addict boyfriend. It was nice.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I enjoyed the look into the homelife of a terrible otaku and his mmo addict boyfriend. It was nice.

Visual storytelling there was top-notch - you learn a whole lot about the dynamics of that relationship in like 2-4 minutes.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I sure am glad that that was the entirety of the episode and that nothing at all unsavory happened.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
cute->bad->super cute

like some kind of ice cream with feces in the middle

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
im guessing this is being shown at a family friendly time since they even removed what quetzalcoatl did to get punished. though its pretty obvious what if youre familiar with her legend.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Iretep posted:

im guessing this is being shown at a family friendly time since they even removed what quetzalcoatl did to get punished. though its pretty obvious what if youre familiar with her legend.
Midnight is family friendly time if you're a vampire family I guess

http://anichart.net/airing

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Iretep posted:

they already said earlier during her introduction

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Dragons: no sense of right and wrong.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
Imagine some poor Aztec priest trying to carve out a Spaniard's heart while Lucoa is standing in front of him bouncing and laughing.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Command Ant posted:

Imagine some poor Aztec priest trying to carve out a Spaniard's heart while Lucoa is standing in front of him bouncing and laughing.

i would be very motivated

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

i would be very motivated

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
IIRC somebody did the math and there's no way to stretch the currently released material into 13 episodes while still avoiding the Iruru stuff.
But KyoAni isn't in the business of selling uncensored blu-rays so I have faith in them. Their anime-original scenes have been ace so far.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Give me anime original content or give me, well, the Kanna house visit was way worse than the Iruru stuff anyway

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

HellCopter posted:

IIRC somebody did the math and there's no way to stretch the currently released material into 13 episodes while still avoiding the Iruru stuff.
But KyoAni isn't in the business of selling uncensored blu-rays so I have faith in them. Their anime-original scenes have been ace so far.

Iruru doesn't show up in the OP though, and every other dragon is in it there, including ones which haven't been introduced yet until after the half-way point.

I really hope they do some origional content instead.

Iretep
Nov 10, 2009
the final episode boss enemy dont usually show up in the OP.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

HellCopter posted:

But KyoAni isn't in the business of selling uncensored blu-rays so I have faith in them.

lol at everything this implies.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

panic!!!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Not my KyoAni.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
It seems like Kyoani is better at Dragonmaid than the Dragonmaid guy

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

HellCopter posted:

This latest episode only adapted two chapters, there's more than enough content for them to cover. And they're doing anime original things basically every episode anyway, some stuff in the preview for the next episode was original content.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I would like some original stuff to help flesh out Elma.

Also we still have the hot springs episode to go.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

chumbler posted:

I would like to help flesh out Elma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'd rather we didn't

• Locked thread