Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Serak posted:

Can anyone honestly say that, had they known in advance how entertaining a Trump presidency would be, they wouldn't have actively voted for it?

I put it to you that you cannot.

I can't disprove this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Serak posted:

Can anyone honestly say that, had they known in advance how entertaining a Trump presidency would be, they wouldn't have actively voted for it?

I put it to you that you cannot.

LMAO stop I can't breathe.

Back at the beginning of this thread, something like this:

didn't even get posted, but now...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Yer Burnt posted:

LMAO stop I can't breathe.

Back at the beginning of this thread, something like this:

didn't even get posted, but now...

what does that mean

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
Still would do it for lols if not for Trump we would hear Benghazi Benghazi emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails Podesta-boy-sex emails emails emails emails emails Clinton not tough enough on Russia emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails emails...

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

thathonkey posted:

what does that mean

it looks like he tweeted a password

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

thathonkey posted:

what does that mean

Its his govt account password, he tweeted it on accident

Anyone else feel like he did that in the hopes it would get him fired? And it didn't work, so he thought, surely if I do it twice I'll get fired... nope. poo poo. gently caress.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Anyone else feel like he did that in the hopes it would get him fired? And it didn't work, so he thought, surely if I do it twice I'll get fired... nope. poo poo. gently caress.

lol and trump was like "nope, you're gonna do 2 jobs!"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

good hell lmao how much more "bumbling grandma learning to computer" can you get

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

For lols or country.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

OMGVBFLOL posted:

good hell lmao how much more "bumbling grandma learning to computer" can you get

When you really think about it, it's almost impossible to pocket dial that kind of information

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Every time I have a bad a day at my job, I remember that nobody is publicly mocking my gently caress ups and laughing at my incompetence on a global scale, and then I have a nice LOL at Trump's expense

Thanks, Donald, for the yucks

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

OMGVBFLOL posted:

And FYI I wasn't joking, he did literally do it twice

Double lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

And FYI I wasn't joking, he did literally do it twice

Double lol

I wonder if anyone hit him with the "DELETE THIS NEPHEW!!!" meme afterwards

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

i was in the car at a stoplight and the whatevers on the radio were talking about trump and his benji meeting and they started quoting

my eyelids folded? back it was tremendous

feld?

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Thank you America for my daily lol :bravo:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I'm calling it now: America is Great Again.

kierrie
Jun 7, 2010
lolly lol
https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/831923451627704321/photo/1

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Got a quality lol from this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyKwq3wTvFs

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Shout out to comic book club live.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

loving L O L.
Dude will end up Fox correspondent.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

fyodor posted:

lol an old lady talking like macho man savage on the senate floor.

No but for real there's lols and then there's, like, LOLLERSKATES which is what im doing right now

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao it's beautiful

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i really hope his last statement as president is

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE ARISTOCRATS

i might die

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Code Jockey posted:

lolling at the silence ITT because I know it means something horrible is brewing in the white house right now

well there's this happening: White House Plans to Have Trump Ally Review Intelligence Agencies

quote:

President Trump plans to assign a New York billionaire to lead a broad review of American intelligence agencies, according to administration officials, an effort that members of the intelligence community fear could curtail their independence and reduce the flow of information that contradicts the president’s worldview.

Trump is about to gut this country's intelligence agencies lol we are hosed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

reduce the flow of information that contradicts the president’s worldview.

lol

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
The Times is a little late on that one. They've been discussing that since around the beginning of the month.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

At this point maybe its better he won so he could crash and burn even harder. If he lost the election he'd just be a big right wing celeb and start his stupid trump tv channel. But now everyone can see what a giant idiot he is and his plans fail so all doubt is removed.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i kinda like it b/c when future insulters/debaters need to ramp up the name calling but don't wish to immediately asymptote at hitler they can instead use trump which probably obeys a power law.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Lpzie posted:

i kinda like it b/c when future insulters/debaters need to ramp up the name calling but don't wish to immediately asymptote at hitler they can instead use trump which probably obeys a power law.

hah check out this rear end in a top hat who uses the word asymptote outside of high school math class.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Lpzie posted:

i've already kind of started doing this. i called someone a grammar trump earlier instead of a grammar nazi lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

fyodor posted:

hah check out this rear end in a top hat who uses the word asymptote outside of high school math class.

he a grammar trump

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Ms. Susan Ledbetter dreaded these moments at Parent Teacher Conferences. Everyone want's to believe that their child is smart, gifted, and well mannered, but alas it's not always the case

"I'm sorry that I don't have a better way to say this Mr. Jackson, but your son....your son is Trumpesque."

Mr Jackson:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

A misanthrope posted:

he a grammar trump

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

ahahahahahaha

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its the biden that loving makes it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Why Stephen Feinberg of all people? What does a venture capitalist know about auditing intelligence agencies?