Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

These ribbons new to the update? Just started earning them for dinky poo poo I would've done long ago like 7 kills in a round, 5 with LMG, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
Any Goon servers on ps4?

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
:siren:PS4 server information:siren:

Search for Operation Locker 24/7 to join the fun. I'm still taking suggestions for the actual name.

Custom map rotations got increased to 15 since last time I checked.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Search for Operation Locker 24/7 to join the fun. I'm still taking suggestions for the actual name.

gently caress yes :getin:

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

These ribbons new to the update? Just started earning them for dinky poo poo I would've done long ago like 7 kills in a round, 5 with LMG, etc.

And you keep on earning them and earning them.

I heard they buffed the martini, I'm not sure exactly what they did but it is definitely better.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Amiens 24/7; 5000 ticket counter

This is all I need.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Finger Prince posted:

And you keep on earning them and earning them.
This is weird... I like things popping up on my screen, I;m only human, but... not like this

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Auxiliary Treats posted:

Throwback make it super simple "Metro All Day"

Also if there's a dollar amount involved in maintaining a server let me know I can contribute

We took second place at trivia btw

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Any Bone servers popping up?

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
If no one else does, I plan on starting one when I get back home in two weeks. Open to name suggestions and map rotation. Right now I'm already thinking no suez.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the playhouse will rise again

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2a6MBqDxB4

BONK

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Robot Randy posted:

Nothing in bf one really makes me salty like poo poo in 3&4, not even snipers, but I will definitely be badmining regardless

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

Auxiliary Treats posted:

added to OP

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Robot Randy posted:

I am so unbelievably down. If funds are an issue let me know.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

The update finished and I'm already level fifty Support, glad to see my experience wasn't wasted. I'm not sure if I'll bother with getting the other classes up, I don't really see a reason unless there will be other weapons or gadgets unlocked from it?

More stuff clogging up the screen is awesome, though! :dice: Pretty ribbons! I'm so pretty!

Oh poo poo, ffs! :iamafag:
VVVVVVVV

Barometer fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Feb 16, 2017

Live At Five!
Feb 15, 2008
The screen showing you're rank 50 is bugged. The xp you gained pre patch doesn't retroactively apply. So when you're in game it'll show your correct level. DICE.

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
I'm really liking the nerf the storm machine guns got. I used to over correct with them quite a lot but now they feel dialed in perfectly. That extra 14.5% recoil made all the difference.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
I'll reg one, all hate mail will continue to go to someguy00

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I'll reg one, all hate mail will continue to go to someguy00

as long as i get to be captain of the badminton team

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Nevermind, per forums they're still completely broken. No multiple admins, you have to leave the game to kick someone, im getting my money back

Lets see, any changes and you don't show up in server browser, only the server owner can admin, you still can't ban people

Quality product EA/DICE

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 16, 2017

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Apparently now if you join a server and it changes maps while you're loading, the next map will never finish loading in. Quality stuff DICE :thumbsup:

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
RIP to the St Lunatics Where the Party At server... died before it was even born.....

thanks dice

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

That sucks, I heard girls is on the way.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Nevermind, per forums they're still completely broken. No multiple admins, you have to leave the game to kick someone, im getting my money back

Lets see, any changes and you don't show up in server browser, only the server owner can admin, you still can't ban people

Quality product EA/DICE

incredible

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
honestly, the biggest victim here is someguy. an entire generation of pubbies is missing out on the opportunity to send him hatemail for being badmin'd in a game he doesn't even play
:smithcloud:

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

https://gfycat.com/FearfulAromaticAgouti

Nobody ever notices syringe kills because they're silent.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

I, for one, think Someguy should have a server. I haven't talked to him in years and it would be fun to get the band back together.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Captain Log posted:

I, for one, think Someguy should have a server. I haven't talked to him in years and it would be fun to get the band back together.

sure, once dice proves they're capable of properly releasing the same rent a server system they've had for 4 games now

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!
I like the new buffs and nerfs. The selbstlader 1906 is even more crazy accurate, and actually feels worthwhile to use in certain maps over other medic guns. The Russian trench is of course amazing, and I agree with whoever said the additional recoil on the Madsen storm made it easier to handle. I think I had my sensitivity set too high or something.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

lambskin posted:

I like the new buffs and nerfs. The selbstlader 1906 is even more crazy accurate, and actually feels worthwhile to use in certain maps over other medic guns. The Russian trench is of course amazing, and I agree with whoever said the additional recoil on the Madsen storm made it easier to handle. I think I had my sensitivity set too high or something.

the russian trench is broken dude. it feels unfair

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I THINK I AM THE PINNACLE OF HUMOR. WAIT HANG ON I HAVE TO GO POUR MILK INTO MY GAPING ASSHOLE!

I AM THE MOON posted:

the russian trench is broken dude. it feels unfair

eh gently caress it, I still don't see many snipers using it. still remains one of my favourite scout weapons, just from overplaying the cavalry class. Oh and on that note I believe the cavalary's russian 1895 was included in this buff as well!

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

The Russian Sniper is loving broken and is inevitably what you get killed by when you get shot from across the map by a hill wookie that shows up as a single red pixel on the kill cam. I tried it out once on an empty server and you can reliably and repeatably hit the same head sized target in top of the windmill at A on St Quentin from the opposite spawn with it.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
yeah I've been eating a lot more 1895 bullets lately from ridiculous places.

bf1stats won't update my mans :( I just want to measure rocket gun e-peens

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Make Battlefield 1 Great Again. Arty truck all snipers.

http://i.imgur.com/Xc8lAu5.gifv

Bonus: I'm in an enemy arty truck :haw:

lambskin
Dec 27, 2009

I thought it was only the russian trench that got buffed, which had a fairly severe damage drop off. Like in medium range it would be a 3 shot kill, and a 4 shot kill at long range.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

You know, I might try fighting cheese with more cheese and equip a Russian Sniper myself on one of my scout builds. The Frommer Stop is such a great pistol, you could still play a forward scout with it as your main, and keep the rifle in reserve for counter-plinking.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Make Battlefield 1 Great Again. Arty truck all snipers.

http://i.imgur.com/Xc8lAu5.gifv

Bonus: I'm in an enemy arty truck :haw:

love this

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

lambskin posted:

I thought it was only the russian trench that got buffed, which had a fairly severe damage drop off. Like in medium range it would be a 3 shot kill, and a 4 shot kill at long range.

trench and cav, and it was buffed from 32m 2 hit kill to 47m on the trench, and was never a 4 shot kill at any range

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skater h8er
May 11, 2013
http://xboxclips.com/SKATER+H8ER/f62788f6-4563-4966-9d93-8cab6b889ca9 never get into an armored car they die to one hit too almost any explosives