Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Start a Twitter campaign to get trump to visit north Korea. I'm sure, as one leader to another, that trump can get kim jong to step down and open his country to democratic reforms.

Could trump please get the heroin users to stop shooting up? That would help rural America so so much. I'm sure a polite conversation, or possibly some empty bluster, will do the trick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Wanna see trump spotting down and talking with Boko Haram, really giving diplomacy a chance for once

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

So trump is on schindler's list?

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Uncle Enzo posted:

Wanna see trump spotting down and talking with Boko Haram, really giving diplomacy a chance for once

wolf cola

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
guarantee Uncle Enzo doesn't get that reference because he has poo poo taste in everything

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Please, trumplovers, tell me more. Tell me how he's going to solve your problems or make your life better in any way. Tell me how your life will be better without the ability to buy insurance

Tell me which world problems are going to be solved. Tell me more how congress is going to happily cooperate with him. Tell me how a guy who writes sloppy, vague EOs with no input or coordination with the people supposed to carry them out is going to make your dreams come true

Tell me how a Senate gop who is already, 3 weeks in, investigating senior members of his administration, is going to rubber stamp anything he wants

Nothing will make me happier. I want to hear your hopes and associations and plans for the future. I want to hear about how you'll just buy better insurance from a 9 layered shell corp based out of a po box in delaware than you have now.

Tell me you're buying a house, starting a business, quitting a job, based on what you think Donald Trump will do to make your life better.

The more aspirations you share, the more of my tears of laughter you can savor. It's a symbiotic relationship that I propose, I mean you no harm.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

Please, trumplovers, tell me more. Tell me how he's going to solve your problems or make your life better in any way. Tell me how your life will be better without the ability to buy insurance

Tell me which world problems are going to be solved. Tell me more how congress is going to happily cooperate with him. Tell me how a guy who writes sloppy, vague EOs with no input or coordination with the people supposed to carry them out is going to make your dreams come true

Tell me how a Senate gop who is already, 3 weeks in, investigating senior members of his administration, is going to rubber stamp anything he wants

Nothing will make me happier. I want to hear your hopes and associations and plans for the future. I want to hear about how you'll just buy better insurance from a 9 layered shell corp based out of a po box in delaware than you have now.

Tell me you're buying a house, starting a business, quitting a job, based on what you think Donald Trump will do to make your life better.

The more aspirations you share, the more of my tears of laughter you can savor. It's a symbiotic relationship that I propose, I mean you no harm.

I don't think you are being honest and are trolling but if you are really looking for answers I posted it earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4g0YDbGPE

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
People who own companies specializing in giant wall construction will be very happy

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Guys! Trump is going to forgive your student loans if you help build the wall. $3 for every brick you lay down.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

I don't think you are being honest and are trolling but if you are really looking for answers I posted it earlier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4g0YDbGPE

You think Trump is going to help you be a middle aged man ranting in a hot tub? Friend you don't need a president for that

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

I heard he politely asked netanyahu to hold off on building settlements. I'm sure that's going to work. I am literally laughing as I write this.

You can drink my liberal tears of mirth. I hope they enrich and sustain you. I wish only good things for the posters in this thread.

Dude, I've long since waded out from your personal reservoir of saltiness. You are one of the moistest motherfuckers on the forums.

Is that it? Is that your grand plan? To literally drown non liberals underneath the waves of tears?

Uncle Enzo posted:

Netenyahoo is literally a cartel boss.

Seriously, about those meds. Seek help.

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Feb 16, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Right now we have a ramshackle system of broken down fences. Imagine a giant, awesome wall down there instead. I mean, we all can agree that a big, kick rear end wall is way better than rusty butthole chainlink fences right

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Uncle Enzo posted:

You think Trump is going to help you be a middle aged man ranting in a hot tub? Friend you don't need a president for that

God gave you one mouth and two ears for a reason. Close your mouth and open your ears. Hear what the world has told you.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Some lucky lady 3 years from now will be the first woman to receive a marriage proposal on the wall while visiting it on the Wall Tour with her rugged patriot boyfriend

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

People who own companies specializing in giant wall construction will be very happy

Because they'll be paid using the 0 dollars that congress has appropriated for that task?

But really, tell me. How would the wall help you in any way? What about your life will improve if a wall is built? What benefit do you hope to gain?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

I seriously am envisioning you in a warm tub with your laptop and a straight razor. Just go to bed dude before you do something you wont get a chance to regert.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
now that's what i call a meltdown.

everybody who wants to taunt someone for having a meltdown, please, see what one looks like before you jump the gun.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like how people think a wall is actually gonna stop illegal immigration like lmao it's 2017 not 1500

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I bought a robot to vaccum for me, and fired my maid, because it irl does a more effective job than the likely illegal lady I had working for me. Come at me.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Just knowing that wall is there in the desert, looming high and mighty, will help me sleep snug in my bed

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

a wall couldn't stop people in 1500 or 500 either, china's wall never really stopped northern barbarians from rampaging around.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The wall will stop all the idiot criminals. The smart ones know it's better to get legit and go into government.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

Dude, I've long since waded out from your personal reservoir of saltiness. You are one of the moistest motherfuckers on the forums.

Is that it? Is that your grand plan? To literally drown non liberals underneath the waves of tears?

Seriously, about those meds. Seek help.

Don't get it. You want liberal tears or no?

Tell me your dreams, fog tripper. Tell me the future you envision. Tell me how you're counting on trump to make them happen

Tell me of your anticipation as you wait

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
the wall is like a security blanket for racists. it doesnt actually keep them safe but it makes them feel better

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

Don't get it. You want liberal tears or no?

Tell me your dreams, fog tripper. Tell me the future you envision. Tell me how you're counting on trump to make them happen

Tell me of your anticipation as you wait

I count only on myself, and the tears that you weep that will ensure a non-democrat rule for generations.
(PS I did not vote for trump, nor do I like him. However I like you less so there is that)

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Naw. Walls are cool. Big construction projects are cool. It's just like a huge wall would be cool to see. Like the Great Wall of China. But it will be the Great American Wall . Just a way to show that we can still get things done if we pull together. Team USA

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

lol fog tripper always posting about drinking the bodily fluids of liberals

kind of gay if you ask me but hey if that is your thing :D

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

fog tripper is legit one of the most boring posters here lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Naw. Walls are cool. Big construction projects are cool. It's just like a huge wall would be cool to see. Like the Great Wall of China. But it will be the Great American Wall . Just a way to show that we can still get things done if we pull together. Team USA

but like what if instead we built better infrastructure like hey how about a big useless wall we lay down poo poo tons of fiber

then that improves our economy through various knock on effects as well vs a wall which is going to sit there contributing nothing really

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why don't you stop MELTING DOWN you WORTHLESS MANCHILD
*literally holding back tears*
does BABY need his BOTTLE Trumptard
*actually shaking*
d-do you get physically excited from HUMAN SUFFERING?!
*is the 2017 version of a Tea Partier scared in to a corner 6 days a week*

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
SA has the smallest of walls and it seems to work. Have you guys ever been to another website?, they are filled with trash.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

I like how people think a wall is actually gonna stop illegal immigration like lmao it's 2017 not 1500

*man who's traveled a continent across 4 borders, paying murderers to guide him through deserts and smuggle him through checkpoints, all in search of a way to make enough to feed his family*

*sees an unguarded wall about yea tall*

poo poo guess I'll go home now, I hadn't planned on crossing a WALL!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

old fat bird posted:

why don't you stop MELTING DOWN you WORTHLESS MANCHILD
*literally holding back tears*
does BABY need his BOTTLE Trumptard
*actually shaking*
d-do you get physically excited from HUMAN SUFFERING?!
*is the 2017 version of a Tea Partier scared in to a corner 6 days a week*

nice meltdown

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Sure. Do I really care about a wall, no. But after Obama and Lil Bush Jr spent 4 trillion dollars blowing up mud huts and ruining the world, do I care if they use 3 billion dollars builds a cool wall? At least its something instead of death

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

oh buddy. ohhhh buddy. if you like death, you're really gonna like this.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah but you gotta admit that's kind of the attitude of a whipped dog a little bit. I mean it is understandable to feel like that after we just spent ridiculous sums of money exporting death all over the world under the last two presidents but it is still a stupid waste of money.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Moridin920 posted:

$10 stops the vast majority of poo poo for a website. Humans are lazy and don't want to put forth any effort. We don't want those.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

The Berlin wall didn't work, and the soviets had a smaller border to patrol and way more willingness to machine gun vans with people in them

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
You guys are literally in a walled in forum, talking about how walls don't work hahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Good thing literally no one gives a poo poo what defeatist liberals who couldn't even be motivated enough to block the worst candidate in history think

• Locked thread