Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
you are literally comparing the efficacy of an internet paywall to a physical wall built across a 2500 mile border on the surface of the earth.

i'll let you complete the assignment at home but by tomorrow i expect to see some comprehension behind those eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Schindler is the Alex Jones of the left

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah but you gotta admit that's kind of the attitude of a whipped dog a little bit. I mean it is understandable to feel like that after we just spent ridiculous sums of money exporting death all over the world under the last two presidents but it is still a stupid waste of money.

Don't you find the idea of a wall funny at least? I mean a wall to keep out Mexico? Lol... who would think of that.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

nomadologique posted:

you are literally comparing the efficacy of an internet paywall to a physical wall built across a 2500 mile border on the surface of the earth.

i'll let you complete the assignment at home but by tomorrow i expect to see some comprehension behind those eyes.

maybe you should learn perspective and also realize people are really simple, as it should be obvious now.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

nomadologique posted:

Much like the SA paywall Trump's wall will not keep out Gurf or Dare

e: or JonPop

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

old fat bird posted:

why don't you stop MELTING DOWN you WORTHLESS MANCHILD
*literally holding back tears*
does BABY need his BOTTLE Trumptard
*actually shaking*
d-do you get physically excited from HUMAN SUFFERING?!
*is the 2017 version of a Tea Partier scared in to a corner 6 days a week*

The emotional source of my fluids can't be that important, if you're drinking them over the internet, right? Just imagine whatever you want, seems that'd be familiar for you.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing how you anticipate trump helping you? Plenty of fluids, coming out of my body, for you to drink

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Genderfluent posted:

Much like the SA paywall Trump's wall will not keep out Gurf or Dare

e: or JonPop

it keeps out the redditors though

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Enzo posted:

The emotional source of my fluids can't be that important, if you're drinking them over the internet, right? Just imagine whatever you want, seems that'd be familiar for you.

In the meantime, would you mind sharing how you anticipate trump helping you? Plenty of fluids, coming out of my body, for you to drink

I'm sorry that your world view is collapsing around you but this is a really weird way of lashing out, I'd mention this in your next therapy session if I were you poster Uncle Enzo

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Enzo posted:

it might eventually drive a significant portion of D&D to drink themselves to death which would be the most positive thing a president has done in decades

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I honestly think it's 2 separate issues. 1 is building a sweet wall, like a wonder of the world. 2 is immigration which is solved in smarter ways like tightening up law enforcement and entitlement programs. If we can throw down a gigantic wall, it shows the government is still capable of actually accomplishing something great

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

nomadologique posted:

oh buddy. ohhhh buddy. if you like death, you're really gonna like this.

Do you sometimes forget which account you are posting under?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i noticed trump and his followers are obsessed with drinking bodily fluids :lol:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Genderfluent posted:

Schindler is the Alex Jones of the left
Schindler isn't really "left" though.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

Perhaps many of us are not looking to the government to make our lives better and are instead making it better ourselves?
God drat, but you are a pitiful creature.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

i noticed trump and his followers are obsessed with drinking bodily fluids :lol:

What media company do you intern for, misanthrope?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Poetic Justice posted:

What media company do you intern for, misanthrope?

you cant have my liberal urine sorry

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uncle Enzo posted:

While he's at it, can he get his butt-buddy vlad to stop blasting the poo poo out of the chechens? Also if china would just go ahead and formally renounce their claims to taiwan and those coral reefs they paved in the south china sea, that'd be a big help. If trump asks nicely I'm sure it'll happen

Has trump considered sitting down, man to man, and asking the drug cartel lords to stop manufacturing and shipping cocaine? Worth a shot!

oh and maybe China could stop loving with the Uyghurs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fog Tripper posted:

Dude, I've long since waded out from your personal reservoir of saltiness. You are one of the moistest motherfuckers on the forums.

Is that it? Is that your grand plan? To literally drown non liberals underneath the waves of tears?

Seriously, about those meds. Seek help.

hahah nigga just close your eyes lol like just walk away from teh screen

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

fyodor posted:

oh and maybe China could stop loving with the Uyghurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

Perhaps many of us are not looking to the government to make our lives better and are instead making it better ourselves?
God drat, but you are a pitiful creature.

Do you not anticipate trump helping you??????

At all? One tiny bit, come on. Surely there's tons of awful terrorists that he'll scare away with his tough talk, and you'll feel good about America's place in the world. Maybe you hope to get a job doing road construction? I don't want to lead you on here, I want to hear your side of the story. Surely you're hoping some good will come of this-what is it?

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Uncle Enzo posted:

At all? One tiny bit, come on. Surely there's tons of awful terrorists that he'll scare away with his tough talk, and you'll feel good about America's place in the world. Maybe you hope to get a job doing road construction? I don't want to lead you on here, I want to hear your side of the story. Surely you're hoping some good will come of this-what is it?

Lol

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Uncle Enzo posted:

no way! he is paving the roads, highways and freeways of any place he needs to go to. he ain't need no gubbermint to give him a hand out like police and fire protections.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

The sunlight shines on my crinkled face, tears slowly but surely flowing over the crow's feet earned from a lifetime of mirth

A booming voice sounds from deep within me

"Tell me your dreams, friend, and the dew of laughter shall be yours to glean"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Fog Tripper posted:

Do you sometimes forget which account you are posting under?

if you round out your personality a bit you can get posting like mine.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Everyone in this thread is dumb as hell and especially me

Trump has had a political career for a month and a business career of lying and slime or years

There is no indication he has any interest in helping anyone

Republicans, admit you're just smug your team won

We can move on and maybe be friends again someday

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Jukebox Hero posted:

Everyone in this thread is dumb as hell and especially me

Trump has had a political career for a month and a business career of lying and slime or years

There is no indication he has any interest in helping anyone

Republicans, admit you're just smug your team won

We can move on and maybe be friends again someday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N4g0YDbGPE

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

gently caress off gurf

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
The thing is, he's right. Honestly. This one time. Take the redpill

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
"Guys we can't have unions because they drive up the price of goods!"

"Guys Trump will fix America by bringing back below minimum wage manufacturing jobs (for all the 10 years that those jobs are left)"

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Mordor She Wrote posted:

"Guys we can't have unions because they drive up the price of goods!"

"Guys Trump will fix America by bringing back below minimum wage manufacturing jobs (for all the 10 years that those jobs are left)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTSQozWP-rM

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Uncle Enzo posted:

The sunlight shines on my crinkled face, tears slowly but surely flowing over the crow's feet earned from a lifetime of mirth

A booming voice sounds from deep within me

"Tell me your dreams, friend, and the dew of laughter shall be yours to glean"

lol christ

trump corncobbed you real good

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Let's build a wall around Uncle Enzo.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Let's build a wall around Uncle Enzo.

why he is one of the best posters itt

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

A misanthrope posted:

why he is one of the best posters itt

A wall probably killed his family

Walls are cool as poo poo. Especially bricks. You can do cool poo poo with bricks other than making GBS threads them

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

EorayMel posted:

A wall probably killed his family

Walls are cool as poo poo. Especially bricks. You can do cool poo poo with bricks other than making GBS threads them

i wish someone would use a brick to bash my brains out

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
why is there one of those oven thermometers under that brick chair are they cooking it or something

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Stopping illegal immigration is racism guys

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Pedo rings have been busted in foreign governments, popular media, educational and sporting institutions but the idea of there potentially being one in the us government is absurd guys

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
The leaders of the only two nations that can end the world at the push of a button being buddy buddy and not at war is bad guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

SBJ posted:

Pedo rings have been busted in foreign governments, popular media, educational and sporting institutions but the idea of there potentially being one in the us government is absurd guys

unironic pizzagater has hit the thread :siren:

• Locked thread