Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Sandman McMahon posted:

That's what I assumed, but then Naomi got 'you deserve it' chants. Whatsupwitdat? I still don't know what was going on with the crowd for the handicap match.

Also this might be a pretty unique and controversial opinion, but Dolph Ziggler sucks.

Maybe putting the heel in the 2-on-1 handicap match wasn't the best idea. I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that, but I'm pretty sure it failed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Gonna ask here cause I can't find a thread, is there a WWE Champions faction for the mobile game?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Rhonne posted:

Maybe putting the heel in the 2-on-1 handicap match wasn't the best idea. I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish with that, but I'm pretty sure it failed.

That was such a bizarre decision.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

Every day I wake up and realize I live in a world where Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho are not friends.

If they aren't friends, what chance do any of us have? What hope do we have? Why go on living?

The Jimmyz are still here and they'll be together forever.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Barreft posted:

Gonna ask here cause I can't find a thread, is there a WWE Champions faction for the mobile game?

Try the games thread, friend.

We're called the goonWorldOrder

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

np

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bring back Charles Manson Wyatt.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
sami is a great wrestler his character is boring af though. Sami, Cesaro, and Rusev should be on Smackdown send Raw Baron, Bray, and Cena after wrasslemania thank you for listening

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

"He would have to pass a physical"

So, not happening then?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Kelly Kelly apparently signed a 3 year contract with WWE and is reporting to the performance center to work off ring rust this Summer.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Dr hiney will clear him

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

Kelly Kelly apparently signed a 3 year contract with WWE and is reporting to the performance center to work off ring rust this Summer.

loving ring rust? She has to learn to wrestle full stop!

FoF owned. Bray and Harper own. KO vs Jericho should be for the title, and I think that's what they might do cos Goldberg v Lesnar for the title would be garbage with no upside.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keep Kelly Kelly on Raw

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Everyone from the Supermodel Diva era is going to want to come back now that the women divisions are hot.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

Everyone from the Supermodel Diva era is going to want to come back now that the women divisions are hot.

And:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr3cm6xZq8Q

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

he is going to die

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

a.lo posted:

he is going to die

Funny enough every comments section on a news article about Angle fantasy books him going against Samoa Joe.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I wonder how insane it would make Daniel Bryan if Angle was cleared to wrestle

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Reminder that Tommy Dreamer got cleared to wrestle in WWE a little over a year ago.

In hardcore matches.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

a.lo posted:

he is going to die

People have been saying this about Angle since 2006.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Baron Corbyn posted:

Was that before or after the pain killer addiction? I guess technically all evidence has proved he's unkillable.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Baron Corbyn posted:

I don't want to see him wrestle anymore

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Blaise330 posted:

Reminder that Tommy Dreamer got cleared to wrestle in WWE a little over a year ago.

In hardcore matches.

The only wrestler I *believe* allegedly failed the medical was MVP last Summer. There was some random model girl whose name escapes me who did the medical but never reported.

There are recent indie wrestlers hired who super surprised me in terms of passing medical from a suffered multiple concussions POV. The prevalence of Wrestlers vomiting after matches is indie Wrestling's dirt little secret. Thrashed knees and shoulders by your mid 20s are the tip of the iceberg.

rovert fucked around with this message at 09:15 on Feb 16, 2017

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Dirty little sheetcret.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Bruh there's no loving way he passes that physical. :catstare:

If Kurt Angle can wrestle in WWE and Daniel Bryan can't I dunno what the gently caress is going on anymore.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Looks like we're going to see Kurt Angle die on live TV in the year 2017, folks.

Buckle up.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

VJeff posted:

Bruh there's no loving way he passes that physical. :catstare:

If Kurt Angle can wrestle in WWE and Daniel Bryan can't I dunno what the gently caress is going on anymore.

The match is AGAINST Daniel Bryan :dice:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Abroham Lincoln posted:

The match is AGAINST Daniel Bryan :dice:

This match will be settled the old Navy way, first guy to die loses!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

This match will be settled the old Navy way, first guy to die loses!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's over. After a grueling 7 hour match, Daniel Bryan's cardio is still undented but Kurt Angle has been ruled dead by all laws of man and science. The match is over an.... wait, Kurt's corpse is getting back up and insisting it can still go if Bryan isn't a pussy!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Ladies and gentlemen, it's over. After a grueling 7 hour match, Daniel Bryan's cardio is still undented but Kurt Angle has been ruled dead by all laws of man and science. The match is over an.... wait, Kurt's corpse is getting back up and insisting it can still go if Bryan isn't a pussy!

can't believe they're retiring the Undertaker just give his gimmick to Angle, smdh . . .

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

can't believe they're retiring the Undertaker just give his gimmick to Angle, smdh . . .

He's gonna use his gold medal like the urn and it's gonna loving rule

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

The first ever "Necromancer on a Pole" match.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kurt Angle- A.J
Daniel Bryan-Miz

Book it!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Blaise330 posted:

In hardcore matches.

WWE hardcore matches are probably easier on the body than their vaunted in-the-ring matches.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the date is February 16th. This week, Bray Wyatt won the WWE Championship by instakilling John Cena, then proceeding to mop up AJ Styles. Two nights later, Bray Wyatt beats both men clean after being attacked by his former son, pinning John Cena clean.

A fat swampman who has been booked like dogshit since his inception has beaten the 2 best men in the company, twice, clean, with interference and/or other adversaries to contend with, and it owns

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

MinibarMatchman posted:

the date is February 16th. This week, Bray Wyatt won the WWE Championship by instakilling John Cena, then proceeding to mop up AJ Styles. Two nights later, Bray Wyatt beats both men clean after being attacked by his former son, pinning John Cena clean.

A fat swampman who has been booked like dogshit since his inception has beaten the 2 best men in the company, twice, clean, with interference and/or other adversaries to contend with, and it owns

It's loving WONDERFUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

MinibarMatchman posted:

If you're going to figure out how to rehab a guy like Bray you really couldn't have done much more to make him a credible champion

Winning a lot (even as a heel) and winning cleanly over other winners makes a strong character? Imagine

• Locked thread