Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Best bachelor comfort food hands down for me is peanut butter, jelly and bacon sandwiches. The crispy saltiness paired with grape or strawberry jam is goddamn heavenly.

If you're into mixing weird stuff with your peanut butter sandwiches, I gotta recommend pickles with a little bit of hot sauce. Sounds weird, looks weird, tastes preatty good

Edit: Uh, for content, check out this dumb rabbit losing a race to nature's most ottoman-like animal

http://deadspin.com/choking-rear end-glory-boy-rabbit-blows-huge-lead-to-tortois-1792413458

MNIMWA has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MNIMWA posted:

If you're into mixing weird stuff with your peanut butter sandwiches, I gotta recommend pickles with a little bit of hot sauce. Sounds weird, looks weird, tastes preatty good

Are you pregnant?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MNIMWA posted:

are you my brother?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Solice Kirsk posted:

Are you pregnant?

Not for long.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
Are those pizzas pies or sandwiches?

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Is this a scene or a goddamn arms race?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Jmcrofts posted:

Would and you're a liar if you say you wouldn't.

It's our collective national shame

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Best bachelor comfort food hands down for me is peanut butter, jelly and bacon sandwiches. The crispy saltiness paired with grape or strawberry jam is goddamn heavenly.

I once fried two has browns, slathered Nutella on top of them, then placed a fried egg in between to make a chocolate hash brown fried egg sandwich. Tasted like paradise, and if I'd eaten another, I'd have ended up there.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...omepage%2Fstory

quote:

The first woman to have been arrested — she was traveling on a Vietnamese passport that identified her as 29-year-old Doan Thi Huong — told police she was tricked into attacking Kim Jong Nam, saying she thought she was just playing a prank on the man, the Star newspaper reported.

:eyepop:

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Does that tiger play soccer or something?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

JUST A PRANK, BRO

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pretty good finisher

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BOOTY-ADE posted:

My grandma used to make mayhaw jelly, and that made the best pb&j sandwiches.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I just love how casually it happens. There's no urgency, no "oh poo poo" moment; it's entirely intentional. Is there any more context as to why?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If I had to guess, I'd say they're both drunk, and it's unintentional. He's trying to carry her around playfully and failing.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

That looks like a commercial kitchen. As such I assume everyone in the picture is on at least two mind-altering substances.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

That looks like a commercial kitchen. As such I assume everyone in the picture is on at least two mind-altering substances.

The guy that walks towards the camera, appears to be rolling a cigarette of some type. Your assessment seems sound.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

The Lone Badger posted:

Does that tiger play soccer or something?

The tiger is just excited that someone will play the classic cat version of grabass with him.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

BOOTY-ADE posted:

My dad like peanut butter & banana sandwiches to have a very, very thin layer of mayo on one of the slices of bread. I tried one once as a kid and it was surprisingly ok, but am not interested in eating them myself. Supposedly this was also something Elvis did? Might explain some things if Elvis was slapping mayo on everything. Or my dad's heart problems, lol.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I grew up with pb & bacon sandwiches on the nights when dad was stuck cooking, and they are still in the rotation. Never had one with jelly though, might have to give that a shot.

I've found that most people are skeptical, but if you can get someone to try one they absolutely love it.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Parts Kit posted:

My dad like peanut butter & banana sandwiches to have a very, very thin layer of mayo on one of the slices of bread. I tried one once as a kid and it was surprisingly ok, but am not interested in eating them myself. Supposedly this was also something Elvis did? Might explain some things if Elvis was slapping mayo on everything. Or my dad's heart problems, lol.

Yup: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf

quote:

Fool's Gold Loaf is a sandwich made by the Colorado Mine Company, a restaurant in Denver, Colorado. The sandwich consists of a single warmed, hollowed-out loaf of bread filled with the contents of one jar of creamy peanut butter and one jar of grape jelly, and a pound of bacon. The sandwich's connection to Elvis Presley is the source of its legend and prolonged interest. According to The Life and Cuisine of Elvis Presley, it was the focus of a midnight sandwich run by Elvis Presley and his friends. Taking his private jet from Graceland, Presley and his friends purchased 30 of the sandwiches and spent two hours eating them and drinking Perrier and champagne before flying home.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

The KRYPTONITE KRUNCH

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/LHqUFrA.gifv

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

life.gif right there

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

This kid gets it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else that thinks at least as logically as it does. The easiest way to fool a completely logical robot is to feed it with the same stimulus sequence over and over again so it gets locked in a loop. This was best demonstrated by the famous Herring Sandwich experiments conducted millennia ago at MISPWOSO (the MaxiMegalon Institute of Slowly and Painfully Working Out the Surprisingly Obvious).

A robot was programmed to believe that it liked herring sandwiches. This was actually the most difficult part of the whole experiment. Once the robot had been programmed to believe that it liked herring sandwiches, a herring sandwich was placed in front of it. Where upon the robot thought to itself, Ah! A herring sandwich! I like herring sandwiches.

It would then bend over and scoop up the herring sandwich in its herring sandwich scoop, and then straighten up again. Unfortunately for the robot, it was fashioned in such a way that the action of straightening up caused the herring sandwich to slip straight back off its herring sandwich scoop and fall on to the floor in front of the robot. Whereupon the robot thought to itself, Ah! A herring sandwich...etc., and repeated the same action over and over again. The only thing that prevented the herring sandwich from getting bored with the whole drat business and crawling off in search of other ways of passing the time was that the herring sandwich, being just a bit of dead fish between a couple of slices of bread, was marginally less alert to what was going on than was the robot.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

BrianBoitano has a new favorite as of 17:13 on Feb 16, 2017

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
He's already in a wheelchair so

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

The sad part is that after the he biffed this stunt he could never walk again.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

My favorite part is the guys waiting with mattresses to throw under someone just in case they mess up the loop. It's like someone realized how unsafe it was and thought they came up with brilliance.

And they miss anyway.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Love the guy tossing the mattress too far then thinking maybe he can catch a falling guy and his wheelchair with his outstretched arms.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

gently caress it, have a series:

yeah, the last two break the trend, but that's okay

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Paraplegic + Ramp = Quadraplegic.

Though, if life ever puts me in a wheelchair, i'll probably do dumb poo poo with it too.
Starting with motorizing it with a chainsaw engine. :getin:

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Paraplegic + Ramp = Quadraplegic.

Though, if life ever puts me in a wheelchair, i'll probably do dumb poo poo with it too.
Starting with motorizing it with a chainsaw engine. :getin:

Maybe you're actually in a wheelchair and just masquerading like you aren't

Ever think of that HMMMMMMMMMMM?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

would

Sloober posted:

Maybe you're actually in a wheelchair and just masquerading like you aren't

Ever think of that HMMMMMMMMMMM?

so, a reverse GunChicka

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Wizard Master posted:

Stupid bitch.

Yeah, playing with her Grandson like that despite knowing her physical limitations. Who the gently caress does she think she is?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

MageMage posted:

Yeah, playing with her Grandson like that despite knowing her physical limitations. Who the gently caress does she think she is?

are you really this stupid?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

I'm pretty sure that's Aaron 'Wheelz' Fotheringham fuckin' around at the Nitro Circus ranch.

He crashes a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_-QG4dfqY
... but gets right back up and gets the job done. :v:

He also set a whole bunch of world records and world firsts for wheelchair stunts and opened the 2016 Rio Paralympic games with this stunt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvO1oqbY1w

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

VanSandman posted:

THE gently caress IS THIS

That is beauty my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I'm pretty sure that's Aaron 'Wheelz' Fotheringham fuckin' around at the Nitro Circus ranch.

He crashes a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_-QG4dfqY
... but gets right back up and gets the job done. :v:

He also set a whole bunch of world records and world firsts for wheelchair stunts and opened the 2016 Rio Paralympic games with this stunt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxvO1oqbY1w

A loving badass.