Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

unpacked robinhood posted:

World peace kinda hangs on someone putting a round through his skull before it goes to complete poo poo tho

lol

oh boy lowtax gonna have a thicker secret service file than hinkley lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Goon project: helium tanks group buy for killing self purpose

e

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'm just the ideas guy

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
cant wait for the swing vote on the supreme court be the rotating appointment for winners of "america's next top justice", lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

trump is using blackwater instead of the secret service remember lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

World peace kinda hangs on someone putting a round through his skull before it goes to complete poo poo tho

lol

looks like someone will be joining me in guantanamo bay

it's not so bad if you actually like having your balls electrocuted

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
trump should hire the diamond dogs

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thathonkey posted:

trump should hire the diamond dogs

what are gaddafi's hot bodyguard women doing these days

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

what are gaddafi's hot bodyguard women doing these days

They're probably dead my man.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Goon project: helium tanks group buy for killing self purpose

i learned they adulterate it with oxygen now so you just wake up with a headache and funny voice or something. :smith:

you have to be very careful you're getting pure stuff and not "balloon helium" because the law lets them advertise it as helium as long as it's "fit to purpose" (making balloons float)

me? oh i'm just the twice-divorced middle aged goon with extensive knowledge of a suicide method. haha you know like you do. gonna come in handy when the minutemen and topols tip their hats how-do-you-do as they pass in the ionosphere though lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i learned they adulterate it with oxygen now so you just wake up with a headache and funny voice or something. :smith:

you have to be very careful you're getting pure stuff and not "balloon helium" because the law lets them advertise it as helium as long as it's "fit to purpose" (making balloons float)

me? oh i'm just the twice-divorced middle aged goon with extensive knowledge of a suicide method. haha you know like you do. gonna come in handy when the minutemen and topols tip their hats how-do-you-do as they pass in the ionosphere though lol

Haha god speed brother.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

this was probably already posted but still makes me lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Jose posted:

this was probably already posted but still makes me lol

idgi who is that famil?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

idgi who is that famil?

smh

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
"hello welcome to 2017 how may I help you"
/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832197515248275456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
Giant orange babyman Trump is your prez lol. All the "muricah" jokes validified in one single person.

Just leave the rest of the world habitable when your nation shuffles / waddles off this mortal coil.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

another trump plug, thousands more subscribers for the old gray lady. lol

BombiTheZombie posted:

Just leave the rest of the world habitable when your nation shuffles / waddles off this mortal coil.

as if. our last gift to the community of nations will be a cleansing nuclear fire to scour flesh from bone and leave the earth still and quiet.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

easy-LOL

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832198588201594880

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

remember when he asked russia to hack clinton's emails and it was immediately forgotten lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

ooo i 'memba :member:

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

leaking a stale, fluid lol right now

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/business/status/832199259030224899

hmmm i bet there is a pattern here. gee just can't figure it out

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

A misanthrope posted:

https://twitter.com/business/status/832199259030224899

hmmm i bet there is a pattern here. gee just can't figure it out

i wanna see that new jordan peele movie about a community of evil blanco diablos brainwashing black people stepford wives style

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

BombiTheZombie posted:

lol sorry bro

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
wikileaks good, regular leaks bad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

can you do him morphing itno the dog?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Jose posted:

can you do him morphing itno the dog?

lol i wish! i am an untalented man, unfortunately. i just found that gif :(

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

proof of concept posted:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho:
- cared deeply about the problems facing the less fortunate people of the country
- found the only guy on the planet capable of doing anything about any of them and put him on the job
- used the power of his office to solve the biggest and most threatening problem of all based on that person's advice, and
- did this in spite of the fact that the solution cost the biggest and most powerful corporation in the nation billions of dollars in lost revenue

he was also a lean, muscular athlete with a full head of beautiful hair who could read from a teleprompter

loving hell, we should be so lucky to have a guy like that in the white house, instead we've got (lol) president trump

holy poo poo lool

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

*has gone beyond lol-ing*

*sits down in silent contemplation*

*After a few minutes of statue-like stillness, nods sagely*

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Son of Rodney posted:

One thing about modern journalism that annoys me is the fact that there are so many superlatives being thrown around, especially "slams". "Trump SLAMS un-american leaks" "Obama SLAMS Trumps first three weeks in office".

At least mix it up a little! "Is that... YES IT IS, TRUMP HAS TOMBSTONED CNN WHILE HIS FANS ARE CHANTING "FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS". What a sight! But oh no! He while celebrating he ran head first into a clothesline from the ethics department! This has got to hurt. Meanwhile Putin is picking up a chair and walking towards hi- OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, TRUMP HAS SIDE-STEPPED PUTIN AND IS SETTING UP AN ATOMIC DROP, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE"

A second LOL has SLAMMED Trump Tower

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

if there are any skilled gif makers itt please make trump morph into the dog tia

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d=facebook-post

quote:

Less than a month since Donald Trump took office, a former Republican judge is calling for the US president to be hastily impeached.

Writing for Cincinnati.com, Mark P Painter, a former Ohio Court of Appeals Judge, has offered to help his congressman Representative Steve Chabot draft the articles for impeachment.

"In any time except our post-factual era, no office holder, much less the president, could get away with any one of the dozens of dazzlingly illegal things Trump has already done. They would forfeit office immediately," Mr Painter wrote.

He added: "Who knows what happens next. Each new day is a new nightmare.

"We are still trying to digest one breathtaking assault on America when another is signed, issued, or Tweeted. All this amid constant lies. Constant. Lies."

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lmao

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

A misanthrope posted:

the track ends mid-air so the car flies into a pit filled with this

it's extremely toxic

Toilet water? lol, it's piss

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/319829-morning-joe-mocks-trump-for-changing-tune-on-support-for-leaks

media is taking the piss out of trump and i cant stop,

lolling.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Can't loving wait for my daily dose of LOL this morning, someone help me out!!!

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'm shocked the demented orange fuckup switched his tune on leaks the minute they became about him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Captain Yossarian posted:

Can't loving wait for my daily dose of LOL this morning, someone help me out!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832230758299340800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

I don't really understand this thought that the mainstream media is going to die. If anything Trump's hate will just push more people to it.