Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Uncle Enzo posted:

I got in bed while my wife was still brushing her teeth. She asked me what I was smiling about.

"People think Trump is going to help them"

Then she smiled too. :)

now i'm smiling :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
Pizzagate = fake
Russian stooge = fake
Clinton foundation = holyyy poo poo this one is definitely al-CHILLo. Like all the emails talking about Chelsea getting too close to the truth and the hand wringing by the Teneo guys. The emails are pretty drat damning if you actually dig into it. Surprised it isn't a bigger deal but I guess speculating on how the word handkerchief really means semen is more fun.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

So does this mean America has a Deep State?

Trump broke America in less than a month.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lunixnerd posted:

Yes, actively wanting to avoid a war with a former superpower that used to have a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons is a total pussy move. Preach further to my bleached skull from your podium in the nuclear wasteland of the "better timeline" where Hillary won.

Failing to deal with Russia now is just exacerbating problems of a future crisis. In particular, the possibility of Putin invading the Baltics is very real while Trump is off trying to undermine NATO and wasting resources fighting a war in Iran. Given his last raid in Yemen and his record on foreign policy (lolIsrael), you must sure feel clever dodging that Hillary bullet.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lol no democrats want to "start a war" with Russia. Do you remember the reset button? Or when we cancelled deploying missiles to Poland as a gesture of good faith? Improving relations with Russia was literally on the agenda of the last administration, but I guess we should've just ignored them invading their neighbor, a number of anti United Russia folks getting mysteriously merked, and labeling NGOs as foreign agents among other things. Sanctions for poo poo like that are commonplace...

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Wanting a No-Fly Zone is wanting war with Russia, essentially.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
:wow: if true

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
maybe if the cia stopped using ngos as fronts for operations...

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Frosted Flake posted:

Wanting a No-Fly Zone is wanting war with Russia, essentially.

Good thing the Pentagon inclining to recommend troops on the ground instead.

free hubcaps posted:

lol no democrats want to "start a war" with Russia. Do you remember the reset button? Or when we cancelled deploying missiles to Poland as a gesture of good faith? Improving relations with Russia was literally on the agenda of the last administration, but I guess we should've just ignored them invading their neighbor, a number of anti United Russia folks getting mysteriously merked, and labeling NGOs as foreign agents among other things. Sanctions for poo poo like that are commonplace...

Both Bush Jr. and Obama all tried to played thaw with Russia and ended it after South Ossetia and Crimea, respectively.

Putin is not going to change his foreign policy if you give him good will, especially when his opponents come in assuming that he is there to negotiate in good faith. He always had the advantage of dealing with an inexperienced President every 4-8 years.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Lunixnerd posted:

Yes, actively wanting to avoid a war with a former superpower that used to have a huge stockpile of nuclear weapons is a total pussy move. Preach further to my bleached skull from your podium in the nuclear wasteland of the "better timeline" where Hillary won.

Eight to Noon: Cower in fear of the brown invasion.

Noon to Six: Hide under a blanket with a flashlight praying that if we give Russia Europe they won't beat us like dad used to beat mom.

Six to Ten: Change urine soaked sheets, polish the flatware, make America great again.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Frankenstyle posted:

Eight to Noon: Cower in fear of the russian/nazi invasion.

Noon to Six: Hide under a blanket with a flashlight praying that if we challenge Russia they won't beat us like dad used to beat mom.

Six to Ten: Change urine soaked sheets, polish the flatware, repeat the mantra "b...b..but she won the popular vote..."

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Another lesson of the Cold War: Not dealing with other powers without bringing your guns to the table is hilariously misguided and people wonder why Xi Jinping things Trump is an exploitable dumbass.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Spineless cucks ITT who would clean Putin's dick off after he raped their wife.

"What, do you want to start a WAR?!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What territories are permitted for Putin to invade and annex?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

Except the real rape victim was Russia from the fall of the Soviet Union, as multinational corporations and US banksters looted their country and left a husk

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Knight posted:

you got some issues buddy lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"We've always been at war with Oceania"

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Except the real rape victim was Russia from the fall of the Soviet Union, as multinational corporations and US banksters looted their country and left a husk

You don’t hear Czechs or Poles whining about how great it was when they were puppet states.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

"We've always been at war with Oceania"

Russian nationalism, the source of their devices on Ukraine and Georgia, predate Yeltsin and the Cold War. They have been a thorn in Eastern Europe’s side for centuries.

Dead Cosmonaut fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Feb 16, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

You don’t hear Czechs or Poles whining about how great it was when they were puppet states.

The Fall of the soviet union wasn't bad, it was the smorgasbord of exploitation afterwards from outsiders that was bad

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Uh, but Putin is pretty much considered to be the single biggest national looter by a long shot and is possibly the richest man in the world

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Hey everybody grab a shotgun and shake down your local pizza place just to be safe since this is apparently what reality is now, pizza parlors are rape dungeons

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Knight posted:

Go on...

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Jukebox Hero posted:

Hey everybody grab a shotgun and shake down your local pizza place just to be safe since this is apparently what reality is now, pizza parlors are rape dungeons
No, Donny, these men are cowards

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

ikanreed posted:

Uh, but Putin is pretty much considered to be the single biggest national looter by a long shot and is possibly the richest man in the world

His people seem to love him though. Because he brought them back from the devastation wrought by global interests

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The Fall of the soviet union wasn't bad, it was the smorgasbord of exploitation afterwards from outsiders that was bad

Why did all of that public property end up with key players of the Soviet politburo? :iiam:

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

His people seem to love him though. Because he brought them back from the devastation wrought by global interests

lol Russia completely hosed itself over by loving around in countries where they are not wanted and the only people who are drinking the Koolaid are idiot nationalists and members of the Russia United party.

Dead Cosmonaut fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Feb 16, 2017

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

No, Donny, these men are cowards

See, but the left is the pretentious freak nihilists and the right is the bowling playing working idiots with nothing to lose

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

he doesn't seem to be doing a very good job

they have a full blown aids crisis and russian men are literally drinking themselves to death at an absurd rate

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

See, but the left is the pretentious freak nihilists and the right is the bowling playing working idiots with nothing to lose
You voted for the fat old con man who is just using the main characters for his latest scheme.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I think drinking yourself to death has been a staple of Russian culture since the 18th century

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

You voted for the fat old con man who is just using the main characters for his latest scheme.

The bums always lose

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

everyone pls take note of my new username

i am a loving expert at sjw so stand back

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

The bums always lose

He says after barely winning following two losses.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
It's the 21st Century... democrats are baying for war with Russia... a republican president is feuding with the deep state... Nazis everywhere... Save us aliens...

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Professor SJW posted:

everyone pls take note of my new username

i am a loving expert at sjw so stand back

Who were you before?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Toadvine posted:

It's the 21st Century... democrats are baying for war with Russia

"The guy across the street flipped me off so I sucked his cock to show that I didn't want a war. I'm a strong daddy!"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Toadvine posted:

It's the 21st Century... democrats are baying for war with Russia... a republican president is feuding with the deep state... Nazis everywhere... Save us aliens...

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

<Toadvine and others sweat feverishly and wring their hands>

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Toadvine posted:

Who were you before?

a misanthrope ykur mortal enemy :twisted:

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Knight posted:

<Toadvine and others sweat feverishly and wring their hands>

Yes, the United States doesn't invade anyone ever

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Jukebox Hero posted:

"The guy across the street flipped me off so I sucked his cock to show that I didn't want a war. I'm a strong daddy!"

Haha what?? :confused:

We're already at (proxy) war with Russia and have been for decades. Do you couch-locked r-words really want to just drop the pretense and slug it out with RUSSIA??

Toadvine fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Feb 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

• Locked thread