Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
EXCUSE ME
WHEN DID IT HAPPEN

lol this guy is aggressively retarded (the democratically elected president of the united states donald trump)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

lol this guy is aggressively retarded (the democratically elected president of the united states donald trump)

garbage in, garbage out folks

the public sucks, gently caress hope

lol

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
EXCUSE ME
WHEN DID IT HAPPEN

Can you please do the needful and oust the posters that rated this thread a 1?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
NAT GOOD
EXCUSE ME
WHEN DID IT HAPPEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Also here is a real quote from Trump from when he was campaigning in North Carolina:

Trump then promised to change that: “We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’"

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/19/25-quotes-capturing-donald-trumps-final-pitch-to-south-carolina/

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

Also here is a real quote from Trump from when he was campaigning in North Carolina:

Trump then promised to change that: “We're going to win so much. You're going to get tired of winning. you’re going to say, ‘Please Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don't win so much. This is getting terrible.’ And I'm going to say, ‘No, we have to make America great again.’ You're gonna say, ‘Please.’ I said, ‘Nope, nope. We're gonna keep winning.’"

Presented without comment.

Edit: Because a lot of people have asked, yes, this is a real quote. Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/19/25-quotes-capturing-donald-trumps-final-pitch-to-south-carolina/

an ouroboros of lols

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

do u know jenny posted:

Can you please do the needful and oust the posters that rated this thread a 1?

your name was v funny with the word filter before it got changed

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

second public fit of laughter for the day

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

do u know jenny posted:

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/19/25-quotes-capturing-donald-trumps-final-pitch-to-south-carolina/

That quote is quite prophetic! I cannot stand how much we are winning. The amount of winning currently happening does actually make my head hurt, and no matter how much I beg Donnie T keeps rolling.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/832339074161717248?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

This is very lol

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

'esss

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

ProperCoochie posted:

Remember when the NYT found out about the torture programs under Bush and sat on them until they were pretty much blackmailed into releasing the story?

LOL

Nobody can do anything about this

except the second amendment people of course

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
reminder that our president motorboated the mayor of new york while dressed in drag

cnut
May 3, 2016

THE PRESIDENT SHALL NOT BE QUESTIONED!

lol holy poo poo I can't believe this poo poo. LOfuckingL

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Since this presser the MSNBC talking heads have been overusing the phrase, "the airing of the grievances."

It's Festivus. "I've got a lot of problems with you people!"

lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
One man lols is a tragedy.
Millions lol and it's America
-Comrade Trump

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Minimalist Program posted:

I hope the Trumpster hangs on until the White House Correspondents' dinner.

This is going to be highlight of the loving year, believe me.

He is going to to conservative humor, and we all know how cringe worthy that is.

Right now, I think it will be 60% bashing NYT, 30% Hilary, and 10% America is Great as there is no more Obama.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
some poor bastard had to transcribe that whole press conference what a rambling mess lol

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

happyhippy posted:

This is going to be highlight of the loving year, believe me.

He is going to to conservative humor, and we all know how cringe worthy that is.

Right now, I think it will be 60% bashing NYT, 30% Hilary, and 10% America is Great as there is no more Obama.

+ 50% how great trump is

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
whwere does the electoral college fit in

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

some poor bastard had to transcribe that whole press conference what a rambling mess lol

Official presidential record I hope.

Someone will recite one of these in the future :allears:

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Hey guys!

Donald Trump is president of the United States! Lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I hope they get Norm MacDonald to be this year's dinner host

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

thathonkey posted:

there was a video fo someone reading his rally speech but talking like a nomral person might and it sounds even more insane lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nice meltdown

l m a o

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Egbert Souse posted:

I hope they get Norm MacDonald to be this year's dinner host

oh you know it's going to be Jeff Dunham or some other milquetoast comedian.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Imagine bannons face today

Getting more and more red with rage

As the full extent of Trumps ineptitude is puked up, one word salad at a time

Lol

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It won't be a women, because women just aren't funny.

/high fives self

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

It would be funny if Obama hosted this year so he can double dip on burning Trump

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

British goon here. I'd just like to take a moment, on behalf of us all here in ol' Blighty, to thank America and Americans for making this Trump dream come true. It's jolly good of you to destroy your own country for the world's amusement. Toodle-pip

and lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Alan Smithee posted:

Took this post on a shitposting forum and put it on my IRL facebook

lol

:respek: have fun arguing with the crazies!

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

America has voluntarily decided to get a brain cancer that audibly farts inside its head

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Trump is going to try to use the whcd to burn obama back as revenge for getting slammed and it's going to be really really cringeworthy and undignified.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

lilljonas posted:

Imagine bannons face today

Getting more and more red with rage

As the full extent of Trumps ineptitude is puked up, one word salad at a time

Lol

the guy Bannon picked to be his tool in his quest to dismantle and transform the USA turned out to be literally demented, like with worms in his brain or something. life is a nightmare and it is beautiful and hilarious.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Every loving day

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

imagine even trying to explain the concept of the press correspondent dinner to him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Minimalist Program posted:

I hope the Trumpster hangs on until the White House Correspondents' dinner.

i mean he will, but he'll be delivering his speech in a bunker to a group of stone-faced military generals