Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
A Trump chocolate bar costs $4.75, so I'm assuming that's the benchmark for drug prices now, please be sure to let your local bad hombre dealer know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Coral Reefer posted:

Trump enters a dimly lit room in the White House.

He pauses and thinks to himself intently. He can't remember if he has been in this room before. There were always so many rooms.

He closes the door gently behind him with his soft and small hands. A small ray of sunlight beams through the window. Dust can be seen moving through the air.

In front of him lay a box. Something clearly not from this world. He is unable to resist and opens it slowly.

Out pops a creature who says that he can fulfill any duty or task.

Trump states, "I want to make America...Great Again."

In making a pact with the Mr. Meseeks, trump had unwittingly sealed his own fate.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
omg i had to work during the press conf and now theres 3 pages of lols to catch up on god bless

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Donald Ja'crispy Trump, today said that "the leaks are real but the news is fake".

I can't. I just can't. :cripes"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thathonkey posted:

omg i had to work during the press conf and now theres 3 pages of lols to catch up on god bless

It was an epic train wreck

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

thathonkey posted:

buckle up buddy its gonna get wild

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

quote:

TRUMP: No, that’s how I won. I won with news conferences and probably speeches. I certainly didn’t win by people listening to you people. That’s for sure. But I’m having a good time.

Tomorrow, they will say, “Donald Trump rants and raves at the press.” I’m not ranting and raving. I’m just telling you. You know, you’re dishonest people. But — but I’m not ranting and raving. I love this. I’m having a good time doing it.

But tomorrow, the headlines are going to be, “Donald Trump rants and raves.” I’m not ranting and raving.
President Mad assures you that he is not mad. In fact, he is having a good time.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Unfinish3d posted:

Also, holy poo poo the tweets suggesting it was the media who looked bad at the conference. There truly are people who genuinely share in trump's delusional worldview

gently caress this dead gay country.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I've got my fingers crossed for the literal "Donald Trump rants and raves" headlines tomorrow

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
i really liked the parts about racist signs being a false flag democrat op:

pisspigpresident posted:

And some of it - can I be honest with you? And this has to do with racism and horrible things that are put up. Some of it written by our opponents. You do know that. Do you understand that? You don't think anybody would do a thing like that. Some of the signs you'll see are not put up by the people that love or like Donald Trump, they're put up by the other side and you think it's like playing it straight?

No. But you have some of those signs and some of that anger is caused by the other side. They'll do signs and they'll do drawings that are inappropriate. It won't be my people. It will be the people on the other side to anger people like you. OK.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
It is legitimately difficult to read this transcript because of all the off topic tangents and how repetitive Trump gets when he's rambling. It makes me think I've accidentally read the same line twice or skipped something when I haven't. Anyway thx and Allah bless everyone bringing in highlights

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

FoolyCharged posted:

Id pity him more if his moronic lashing didnt impact literally millions of people. Instead I laugh because tragedy is hilarious

"Nothing is funnier than unhappiness" - Samuel Beckett

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

bag em and tag em posted:

Trmpeteers believe all criticism of the Benevolent Leader is undignified and petty. Lol they are idiots.

It's really strange because during the Obama Administration I didn't think that every decision he made was excellent but I did try to understand why he did it and if I agreed with it I would voice that I disagreed I would voice that. There's none of that self-reflection or introspection with Trump supporters.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

yeah I got a proper lol out of the signs reply because it implies that only some of the signs are fake so the rest must be real, right?

Lol, he's the president. President trump.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Yesssssss

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Someone post this on Trump's twitter feed

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

For the love of god soembody who's on twitter please get this to, uh, trend.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

gently caress

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

I am lolling

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

Donald Ja'crispy Trump, today said that "the leaks are real but the news is fake".

I can't. I just can't. :cripes"

iirc at one point he sort of tried to elucidate the whole fake news thing and the gist of his ramblings was more or less "news stories that are mean to me are the fake ones" with "mean" being the specific term he focused on

edit: it's been like an hour and my memory of the press conference is already a fog because his rambling word-salad responses to the questions all blur together

proof of concept fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 16, 2017

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:tinfoil:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

holy poo poo yes

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

proof of concept posted:

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho:
- cared deeply about the problems facing the less fortunate people of the country
- found the only guy on the planet capable of doing anything about any of them and put him on the job
- used the power of his office to solve the biggest and most threatening problem of all based on that person's advice, and
- did this in spite of the fact that the solution cost the biggest and most powerful corporation in the nation billions of dollars in lost revenue

he was also a lean, muscular athlete with a full head of beautiful hair who could read from a teleprompter

loving hell, we should be so lucky to have a guy like that in the white house, instead we've got (lol) president trump

Took this post on a shitposting forum and put it on my IRL facebook

lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:trumppop:holy poo poo:trumppop:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
has anyone said.......Tantrump???

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

yeah I got a proper lol out of the signs reply because it implies that only some of the signs are fake so the rest must be real, right?

Lol, he's the president. President trump.

Yeah the idea of "racist signs are bad" is not very effectively countered by "well, not all of them are mine"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
This press conf is loving insane lol im DEAD

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I hope the Trumpster hangs on until the White House Correspondents' dinner.

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

Minimalist Program posted:

:stare:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's going to be the best.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

hope he does a magic show

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

omfg hahahahaha

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

my doug is dead and this thread is giving me lots of lols its a good thursday

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I keep loving laughing at that Trump -> Dog picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Echoing the lols