Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

the Cena of the last 3 to 4 years is def cooler than the Cena who destroyed the entire Nexus. Cena is Good. :thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cena sees the light at the end of the tunnel. Run John, run.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
As much as I don't like single wrestlers with no direction being thrown into a tag team, that's really the best course with Kalisto and Crews. Kalisto has had some momentum in the past but the dude botches way too much, and Crews needs something anything but what he's been doing.

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Destroying the beta failures that were the Nexus was really cool and good, just as i expected from a man of cena's stature

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

SunshineDanceParty posted:

As much as I don't like single wrestlers with no direction being thrown into a tag team, that's really the best course with Kalisto and Crews. Kalisto has had some momentum in the past but the dude botches way too much, and Crews needs something anything but what he's been doing.

he's not botching he's just doing a good lucha thing

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I don't like it. Crews could be mega-over if he got the chance to show some personality, but having him tread water in a meaningless thrown-together tag team gives him absolutely no chance to do that. I'd keep Kalisto off TV till Mania with his broken leg and have Crews cut fiery babyface promos on Ziggler about hurting his little lucha buddy, leading up to a Mania match where he can show off what he can do and debut the Crews Combination.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I think they could have some good spots together and Smackdown's doing nothing with the tag teams it has already. Smackdown's tag division needs a whole change in how they're presenting it, and it's the show's biggest flaw.

Edit- Alpha, the Usos and Breezango have all had great matches with each other when given time. The booking there is dumb.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lodin posted:

Zack strikes me as one of the few wrestlers I would actually want to hang out with.

Can't wait for Vince's death and Disney buying WWE.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I can't wait for Disney to buy wwe too because it would because nothing would actually change and it would still be boring bland garbage.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Can we bring back the Nitro Tree?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If Disney did buy WWE at least we might get some good flicks out of it. I still have my fingers crossed we see that Cannonball Run idea happen one day. I would also accept a wrestling remake of Enter The Dragon. No idea who gets to be Bruce Lee.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

An Owens Jericho buddy cop movie would be the first WWE movie I'd make an effort to see.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
John Cena should be booking WWE.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Sandman McMahon posted:

If Disney did buy WWE at least we might get some good flicks out of it. I still have my fingers crossed we see that Cannonball Run idea happen one day. I would also accept a wrestling remake of Enter The Dragon. No idea who gets to be Bruce Lee.

Would Stephanie become an official Disney Princess?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sandman McMahon posted:

RAPADOO

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

Kennel posted:

Would Stephanie become an official Disney Princess?

If it's like that mermaid that couldn't talk, sure.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

Rusev needs to be a henchman in an action comedy.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004
I can't believe Comic Book Vince fired CM Punk, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and what I can only assume to be Ultimo Dragon.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So im reading that HHH wants ro revive Evolution with Joe, Finn, Samoa Joe and himself. For fucks sake dude, give it a rest.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

So im reading that HHH wants ro revive Evolution with Joe, Finn, Samoa Joe and himself. For fucks sake dude, give it a rest.

Joe who?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Just Joe.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DoctorGonzo posted:

Add Asuka in there in a pantsuit and I'll agree to it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Midnightghoul posted:

Add Asuka, remove HHH and we have a deal!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There is no bigger HHH fan than HHH himself.

Another year, another chance for me to justify my intense dislike of the guy.:c00lbert:

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Midnightghoul posted:

Preferably with her sword.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

There is no bigger HHH fan than HHH himself.

Another year, another chance for me to justify my intense dislike of the guy.:c00lbert:

I can't see Finn Balor becoming a heel unless he inherited Anderson and Gallows or something.

Wasn't the point of Evolution to get young guys Batista and Orton over? Balor and Joe are like 36 aren't they? I love the guys but seems kind of weird.

If we're gonna make a superteam of monsters then I would not want to see HHH in it, loving gently caress off already, dude. If you want another heel in the group pick Braun Strowman, Asuka, or pull the trigger on Andrade Almas. HHH will still get to jerk off over it since they're his "children."

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
the only old school team i want to see made new is a mix of the Four Horseman and the Samoan Swat Team with a stable of Reigns and Samoa Joe as the singles competitors that are constantly vying for control, and the heel-as-gently caress Usos as your Andersons. Put Tamina and Nia Jax with them as the women's team and call it like, South Sea Wrecking Crew or something to not stomp all over Tamina's Fijian heritage, and anyone else you could add that's only Samoan in Vince's head. You can have them just wreck people and there could be tons of infighting and casting people out for face turns, like if Joe took over and told Reigns the Usos are his family now and kicked him out, etc.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MinibarMatchman posted:

HHH will still get to jerk off over it since they're his "children."

Weird.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He made a typo. It's supposed to be Owens, Joe, HHH, and I guess Finn. The Finn stuff is news to me, amazing if they really have him come back and be heel. That'd be almost as bad as having Seth come back from injury and still be heel when nobody was cheering Reigns against him

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Sandman McMahon posted:

You want Sheamus

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm positive Vince is convinced this is how it happened now

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Chris James 2 posted:

He made a typo. It's supposed to be Owens, Joe, HHH, and I guess Finn. The Finn stuff is news to me, amazing if they really have him come back and be heel. That'd be almost as bad as having Seth come back from injury and still be heel when nobody was cheering Reigns against him

there's only room for one baby face in the wwe, beliee dat

edit: oh lmao also it's so they can do shield vs evolution again

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WHY is his suit torn?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Other than Trips being directly involved I have no problem with the neo-Horsemen/Evolution idea at all. They would need a wily veteran for the manager/Ric Flair role and I can see how Triple H would fit in that sense, but I feel like the whole Authority connection would just drag things down. Any thoughts on who'd make sense/actually be willing to fill that role?

... Angle?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
wrong thread

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Keep finn out and make it HHH, Owens, Joe and Aries

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Make it me and The_Rob.