Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

a bit fresher one was that one of the riga vodka store pillagers was caught on photo pillaging a store in some estonian riots too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Chris Christie hates the Phillies, which is really the only good thing about him

On the other hand,
https://twitter.com/Phillies/status/832296363715092481

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

cinci zoo sniper posted:

the best meme coming out of those protests was like 13 years old boy who got caught by tv reporters on his way home and blurted random "oh well hurr durr" excuse for being so late out on his way home from evening class or some poo poo, and then photos on internet surfaced with the same guy holding a pavement brick mid-throw in the crowd, with the full face clearly visible on the picture

failing to cover your face is bad riot etiquette

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

ok

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

kustomkarkommando posted:

http://www.delfi.lv/izklaide/skats/vesture/arhiva-foto-septini-gadi-kops-vecrigas-grautiniem.d?id=46939627 number 5 is the kid i mentioned

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

marks for enthusiasm and pose, demerits for lack of disguise and sub par throwing stance

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Oh my god thats fascinating

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

tentative8e8op posted:

Oh my god thats fascinating
/

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Chris Christie hates the Phillies, which is really the only good thing about him

How dare you

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=9s&v=iAZC8RIX554

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

dont ddox rotd

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

cinci zoo sniper posted:

dont ddox rotd

lol

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/5ugap7/my_response/ lmao

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Hi, I do not post here generally but I felt that this is relevant. I got a bunch of Ayn Rand books out of curiosity and she writes a lot of words. It's tiny font and the thing is 4 inches thick. And ironically it came in the same box as a Jane Mayer book. This is going to be interesting.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

Hi, I do not post here generally but I felt that this is relevant. I got a bunch of Ayn Rand books out of curiosity and she writes a lot of words. It's tiny font and the thing is 4 inches thick. And ironically it came in the same box as a Jane Mayer book. This is going to be interesting.
could've just ordered best eripsa threads in hard covers

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319825-martial-arts-academy-posts-how-to-video-on-defending-against

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

Just throw em out

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Thin Privilege posted:

She's also really bad at stringing all those words coherently

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Just throw em out

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

She's also really bad at stringing all those words coherently

I figured but I'm curious as to what people are so :jerkbag: about.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

you'll get it once you read it for a few evenings

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Thin Privilege posted:

She constructed a "philosophy" where selfishness is the highest ideal, where power is definitionally a virtue, and everyone else should be grateful for the existence of the powerful for no reason beyond the fact that they wield power over them.

There. I saved you about 1000 pages of dense, near-gibberish prose and at least one rape scene.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Cease to Hope posted:

She constructed a "philosophy" where selfishness is the highest ideal, where power is definitionally a virtue, and everyone else should be grateful for the existence of the powerful for no reason beyond the fact that they wield power over them.

Which is why edgy 14-year-olds and selfish, emotionally immature adults are so into it!

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
the best part of ayn rand books is that she can't be bothered to portray the characters she thinks are good, as actually likable or conspicuously good in comparison to the people she thinks are villains. she basically just resorts to saying "this guy is the good one" constantly.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

fishmech posted:

the best part of ayn rand books is

no

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Cease to Hope posted:

There. I saved you about 1000 pages of dense, near-gibberish prose and at least one rape scene.

Also, people still misinterpret or misremember what she wrote and said to validate their own thoughts when they are too monstrous even for that

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

flip a coin; if heads the book is about how religion is evil, if tails the book is about how capitalism will save us all

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
kalstrams i am worried about your repeated anti-latvia statements overnight. even the noble latvian dairy industry came under an unprovoked attack. your time in the americas has changed you for the worst

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

cinci zoo sniper posted:

a bit fresher one was that one of the riga vodka store pillagers was caught on photo pillaging a store in some estonian riots too
lmao

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nm4XVxib4I

:swoon:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Lol loud applause for George Ryan

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

yessss

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

i like how he records a lot of the dialogue separately and overdubs himself on camera

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This cabinet is such a shitshow.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I hope every country does this to him when he visits.

Welcome to Ottawa, Rex. Enjoy your stay at CAMH!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Furnaceface posted:

I hope every country does this to him when he visits.

Welcome to Ottawa, Rex. Enjoy your stay at CAMH!

It's not even that they're dissing him, it's that the State Dept folks were too incompetent to confirm his arrival in time.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/stevesilberman/status/832327991740899329

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

With Jews You Lose now official White House policy. :smith: