Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/trumps-choice-to-replace-flynn-doesnt-want-the-job/

quote:

Trump’s Choice to Replace Flynn Doesn’t Want the Job

But Mr Harward is said to have turned Mr Trump down. “Harward is conflicted between the call of duty and the obvious dysfunctionality,” said one person with first hand knowledge of the discussions between Mr Trump and Mr Harward. The second person said Mr Trump had asked Mr Harward to return to the White House for another meeting to try to change his mind.

One of the people familiar with Mr Harward’s decision said he was concerned about whether the top advisers around Mr Trump would allow him to install his own staff on the NSC — particularly after suggestions that KT McFarland, Mr Flynn’s deputy, had been asked to remain.

the hits just keep coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

reminder that 15 percent of trump supporters identified trump's crowd as bigger when show pictures of his inauguration next to obama's. the pictures literally side by side.

50 percent misidentified the smaller crowd as obama's when they were shown side by side and ask whose was whose.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

The Archaic posted:

Anyone else's Trump-supporting Facebook friends oddly silent these past few weeks? Or is it just me?

I was actually just about to post this. I lived in Alabama and Arkansas so a lot of my Facebook friends were posting Trump stuff 24/7, all day every day. It completely, completely stopped sometime about 2 weeks ago (I think it was the Betsy DeVos thing? Though I am not sure what the specific thing he did was). They still post anti-muslim stuff but it's completely incredible how it went from pro-Trump stuff my entire news feed all day to virtually nothing about him over night.

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Drill baby drill! The lol-mine has barely been tapped :classiclol:

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

The lols are absurdly dense today

Sore cheeks here lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Going to be lolin when the towns and ecosystems in the area turn to poo poo and still no one has a job

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

Going to be lolin when the towns and ecosystems in the area turn to poo poo and still no one has a job

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So glad I bought a Russian hat.

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
Twitter recently changed their algorithm which determines which replies are displayed at the top of the page and ever since they implemented it I've not seen a single Pro-Trump response to any of his tweets

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We're all gonna die hehe. Got my daily lol when looking at the news!

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

porking a pork bun posted:

Twitter recently changed their algorithm which determines which replies are displayed at the top of the page and ever since they implemented it I've not seen a single Pro-Trump response to any of his tweets

I thought this might be it but I directly went to like 5 different Facebook pages of my friends that posted about Trump 24/7 and they haven't posted about him in 2+ weeks when it was literally 10+ times a day. So in my experience they really did just stop.

edit: I could have sworn your post said Facebook, not twitter. lol

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 17, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
give us this our daily lol

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy
I think the alt-right crew also started to lay low after Richard Spencer got punched in the face and their attempts to post-truth the narrative hilariously backfired

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I think the alt-right crew also started to lay low after Richard Spencer got punched in the face and their attempts to post-truth the narrative hilariously backfired

good lol

drat fascists

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Reminder that Trump called the press conference all by himself! He made a conscious decision to call a press conference where his plan was to: insult the press, lie about the election results, off-handedly remark that blowing up a Russian ship would be a good idea, berate a reporter for asking about anti-semitic crimes, and so much more.

lolol he is terrible at being The President

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

while explaining his pepe pin

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

Lipstick Apathy

my new dog posted:

while explaining his pepe pin

I mean that does also explain my earlier question about why I've not been seeing pepe's recently. The masked hero took em both out in one blow

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
every single night i go to bed and think "okay, that was it, we've crested, and the lols are going to get more scarce from here on out" and then i wake up and find out just how wrong i can be

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

I mean that does also explain my earlier question about why I've not been seeing pepe's recently. The masked hero took em both out in one blow

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=%22rare%20pepe%22
pepes, rare ones being the ones i care about, have been in decline for quite some time. they did, however, see a small spike right around the time spencer got socked, further declining after the fact

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

I tweeted this at both trump and literally every Animorphs fanpage/account I could find.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 17, 2017

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
So #blessed to live in 2017 when the lols are constant and instantaneous. My pappy had to wait days for the newspapers to print his lols and they weren't even these purestrain distilled lols.

GREAT SATAN
Aug 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I just don't understand how anyone could be laughing at a time like this

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Arrhythmia posted:

every single night i go to bed and think "okay, that was it, we've crested, and the lols are going to get more scarce from here on out" and then i wake up and find out just how wrong i can be

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GREAT SATAN posted:

I just don't understand how anyone could be laughing at a time like this

You caused this.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

GREAT SATAN posted:

I just don't understand how anyone could NOT be laughing at a time like this
Fixed that typo for you, friend.

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit
But who is that dog, really? Is that Trump's dog?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Runaktla posted:

That's Eric, his son.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Runaktla posted:

just an old silly internet post friend

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-human being-dog

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Runaktla posted:

It's the shape he takes during the full mooooooon

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

the involuntary look of complete, unadulterated, peepants terror that hijacked spencer's features when he got punched was just. goddamned. priceless.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
ahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRLlG3o1YQ&t=510s

watch as Trump revels at his being President Real Estate Agent and starts drooling over letting people into the Oval Office, and then goes into Handshake Mode when an aide reminds he still needs to sign the bill after he forgot, and then watch them coo over him the same way people "Ooh" and "Ahh" when a geyser goes off at Yellowstone.

I like that everybodys in suits except for the miners, who were just so excited to meet with Trump that they forgot to pack a change of clothes! Haha silly miners but we forgive you and we promise your jobs are safe forever.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Feb 17, 2017

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

lols all arond

Serak posted:

I gotcha

lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/446461592029630464?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Arrhythmia posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzov33tgfg

but instead of WOOHOO he just lol's

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Tumble posted:

lolol he is terrible at being

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Lol

It is strange isn't it? And it all started this January. How odd!

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/16/trump-made-chris-christie-try-the-white-house-meatloaf/

lol

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
meatloaf :barf:

I'm like kinda shocked thats even an option at the white house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!