Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

tap my mountain posted:

Well MGR took a whole year

However, unlike Nier, the PC version of MGR wasn't announced before the game came out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

If you wait for pc release you know you gonna get spoiled on everything because that's the penalty waiters get. How about get a ps4 and have fun with your new console friends :)

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Evil Canadian posted:

If you wait for pc release you know you gonna get spoiled on everything because that's the penalty waiters get. How about get a ps4 and have fun with your new console friends :)

Hell anyone in the west is likely to get spoiled with the Japanese version coming out two weeks prior.

ETURNA
Jul 3, 2006

Narayan

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Yoko Taro's working on a smartphone game for Square.

http://sinoalice.jp/

Check the trailer out. This looks like it's Drakengard/Nier related.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Anyone know where to find a translation of the Fire of Prometheus Novella, the one with P-33 Beepy in it? I'm pretty sure it showed up in one of Dark Id's lp threads but I haven't been able to find it, and I felt like re-reading it before the game comes out considering what I remember of its ending.

Yes, I did find that translation on fire sanctuary but it cuts off before the end and I couldn't find anything else, which is why I'm here asking.

Cirina fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Feb 17, 2017

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhDL3Q86ofY

:allears:

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

I LOVE YOU YOKO TARO

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

This is amazing! :allears:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

That's a good shirt to go outside wearing and with no context.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
Oh dear. Should I keep my steel book preorder or switch to the T-shirt of unspecified size? Maybe it's a Japanese small and I'll never get to wear it.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Sadly, the European Version doesn't get the Shirt, does it

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

The video is from SE UK and amazon.co.uk has it available.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Eezee posted:

The video is from SE UK and amazon.co.uk has it available.

Amazon Germany does not.

Nope, can't find it in any edition.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

Yeah, I preordered the steelbook from Amazon Germany. If you can wait another day or two, you can save 15€ by getting the Tshirt edition from Amazon UK instead though.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Evil Canadian posted:

I haven't owned a console in 20 years and I'm not going to start now.
Especially not one that only has 2 good exclusives.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I already got the game digitally but I was considering double dipping.

I want that stupid shirt tho

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I love seeing users live up to their redtext :allears:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

That's a good t-shirt. I'd like to have that.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Yeah, I might buy the shirt separately. It's not a 50 Euro thing, sadly

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Yeah, I might buy the shirt separately. It's not a 50 Euro thing, sadly

Let me know where you can find this shirt. I want it too.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Sefal posted:

Let me know where you can find this shirt. I want it too.

I'm hoping to get lucky on ebay or maybe someone I know is selling his.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

You could just but the T-shirt edition and then sell the game on eBay or something.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Eezee posted:

You could just but the T-shirt edition and then sell the game on eBay or something.

I might just do that , I hope the shirt is wrapped separately

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

I might just do that , I hope the shirt is wrapped separately

In my experience with other outlets that do this, they're usually wrapped separately. Amazon might do it differently though.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Can I interest you in this NieR: Automata T-Shirt, Nier: Automata T-Shirt, Nier: Automata T-Shirt?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

http://nier2.com/blog/2017/02/16/one-week-to-go/

Little plate stands?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The shirt edition on Amazon UK is only a couple of quid more than the non shirt edition. You'll be able to recoup a lot of the cost by reselling the game if it's un-needed.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Can I interest you in this NieR: Automata T-Shirt, Nier: Automata T-Shirt, Nier: Automata T-Shirt?
poo poo Square-Enix.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

I'm just gonna keep the physical version as well. Let's not pretend I didn't buy all the Nier OST, Drakengard 3 with Season Pass and a Poster.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
I've already preorderd the Day One edition off Amazon, and a quick search didn't reveal any alternatives.

If it comes with the shirt, cool; if it doesn't, no biggie.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I'm pissed I had to buy a PS4 for this game. But I honestly don't think the PC release will be coming soon enough. Oh well, at least there's also Yakuza 0 and Nioh.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

Yeah, I bought a Pro after I looked a bit more into the PS4 exclusives.

2 Yakuza games, Nioh, Bloodborne, all the Uncharted games, Persona 5, Last of Us Remastered + 2 and Death Stranding are good enough to buy a console for in my opinion. If there is more even better.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Honestly, Bloodborne was the game that sold me on the PS4. Remembering this was also coming out down the line was a bonus. Not to get all console warrior, but I genuinely can't think of a single Bone-exclusive title coming out that interests me. By comparison, the vast majority of my favourite franchises are all making a showing on PS4 sooner or later.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
PlayStation is still the weeb console. Xbox hasn't managed to get support from any Japanese developers that I care about, and big western releases are usually multiplatform anyway.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

console gaming is awesome
\

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=uCB_Uq00DWk

Tiny 2B figure :3:

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Eezee posted:

Yeah, I bought a Pro after I looked a bit more into the PS4 exclusives.

2 Yakuza games, Nioh, Bloodborne, all the Uncharted games, Persona 5, Last of Us Remastered + 2 and Death Stranding are good enough to buy a console for in my opinion. If there is more even better.

Disgaea 5 is getting a switch port. PS4 is also actually getting 3 Yakuza games, Zero, Kiwami (remake of 1), and 6

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I finally got the D ending last night! I'm glad that I didn't just watch YouTube videos of it - actually going through it and watching it on my PlayStation was eerie and unsettling and oh god now I'm jonesing for Automata super hard.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Dang, that looks really nice. A far cry from the Bravely Default figure, at the very least. I was expecting it to be bigger than six inches though (and yes, that is what she said).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Jack Trades posted:

I haven't owned a console in 20 years and I'm not going to start now.
Especially not one that only has 2 good exclusives.

You say that like it's a point of pride, when its actually a mark of shame.