Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

straight up brolic posted:

What if everyone in this thread was an NBA player talking poo poo about all the other NBA players under the assumption that no NBA players would read this? Which Spur would Bashez be?

He's Kawhi's dark side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Hahaha what the gently caress

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

powerful branding

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

hahhaaa u guys see these jokes making fun of us? these r pretty good I swear I'm not mad at all these jokes are fire haha not mad even a little bit ➡️🌽

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

gave my stylist the express men's card and told her to have fun with it

tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized

hahhaaa u guys see these jokes making fun of us? these r pretty good I swear I'm not mad at all these jokes are fire haha not mad even a little bit ➡️🌽

Curry probably isn't mad at them and thinks they're funny, he strikes me as a guy that can laugh at himself. But that still doesn't make him cool or anything.

Also outwardly he knows other people think that being compared to a Christian Mingle ad is a sick burn but inwardly he's thinking "Oh I look like a Christian Mingle guy I am so awesome!".

Durant though...

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

tanglewood1420 posted:

Curry probably isn't mad at them and thinks they're funny, he strikes me as a guy that can laugh at himself.

Counterpoint: getting shook from the roasting of his shoes last year when the Warriors lost a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

What if everyone in this thread was an NBA player talking poo poo about all the other NBA players under the assumption that no NBA players would read this? Which Spur would Bashez be?

Sean Elliott

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Roasting the shoes directly affects his paycheck.

Roasting Christan Mingle does nothing to him.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
what are these, senior photos. nice stool. bahaha

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Cool Buff Man posted:

what are these, senior photos. nice stool. bahaha

They made every player in all star weekend take one it's seriously bizarre

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

someone make a KD meme but with Christian Mingle tia

also Cheesecake factory loving sucks

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Crossword puzzle yesterday was constructed by Keith Redwine which is what I'm going to call smugwarriorsfan.png guy from now on

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jealous of the band kids leading Mutombo into the gym:

https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/832419174060322816

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

If they had the school photo laser backdrop I'd like it much more

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Aside from the first item (king cake bun? Yuck), this looks delicious:

https://twitter.com/DruProductions/status/832364450372009984

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Cheesecake factory is fine. It's not high class dining. But it works.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I thought there was some poo poo on my monitor so I zoomed in and moved around and yeah Klay definitely did the SI photoshoot in stained sweatpants and an old t-shirt good for him

(although being honest that's a different version of the same brand's shirt he probably owns more than one shirt)

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Crossword puzzle yesterday was constructed by Keith Redwine which is what I'm going to call smugwarriorsfan.png guy from now on

They got Jesse Eisenberg to do one earlier this week for the 75th anniversary so I assume it's only a matter of time before Tim Duncan drops one

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Last time I went to Cheesecake factory I got a burger that was supposed to come with these fried potatoes things on it and the kitchen forgot it and then the waiter brought them to us like 25 minutes later when we were done eating and awkwardly left them on our table without saying anything.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory would be the only dining establishment in hell

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Adun posted:

They got Jesse Eisenberg to do one earlier this week for the 75th anniversary so I assume it's only a matter of time before Tim Duncan drops one
Yeah it was actually a decent puzzle too. My buddy is the junior editor/does the daily mini

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The Cheesecake Factory would be the only dining establishment in hell

Sorry, that's UNOs

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Nah it can't be anything egregiously bad, because you would get over it being bad after a while.

The universal mediocrity, blandness, richness, and obscene choice at Cheesecake Factory would seem nice at first but you'd slowly descend into mental and physical trauma after your 50th order of the cajun shrimp and sausage pasta.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I'm watching the opening to the 2016 all-star game right now because.... I'm not sure and what the gently caress is this dumb poo poo

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Paul Zuvella posted:

I'm watching the opening to the 2016 all-star game right now because.... I'm not sure and what the gently caress is this dumb poo poo

A palate cleanser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZHJHo3K90

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Kibner posted:

Jealous of the band kids leading Mutombo into the gym:

https://twitter.com/WWLTV/status/832419174060322816

this rules

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

T'd for the sauce

https://instagram.com/p/BQnf6HQg6hv/

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Kibner posted:

Aside from the first item (king cake bun? Yuck), this looks delicious:

https://twitter.com/DruProductions/status/832364450372009984

I'm so jealous of my many coworkers who are going to be in New Orleans for the ASG

Dammit Tim, you won ASG tickets last time it was in NO too :negative:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

His defender was doing fine too, he probably was going to run out of clock and have to jack up a bad shot anyway.

But seriously, this is how PFZ sees his posting before a mod probates him.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

kid should have gotten a double technical and been thrown out of the game because he lost his loving dribble.

Yo kid if you're going to loving showboat then at least don't be a goddamn scrub.

Also this entire exchange is very reminiscent of one of the greatest NBA moments ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC-mTgXRfm8

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

They got a great deal on NBC's old "The More You Know" PSA set and by god they are going to use it!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm so jealous of my many coworkers who are going to be in New Orleans for the ASG

Dammit Tim, you won ASG tickets last time it was in NO too :negative:

Would you say the fix was in?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Nah it can't be anything egregiously bad, because you would get over it being bad after a while.

The universal mediocrity, blandness, richness, and obscene choice at Cheesecake Factory would seem nice at first but you'd slowly descend into mental and physical trauma after your 50th order of the cajun shrimp and sausage pasta.

I'd probably go all in on things I can't eat though since I'm already dead. I don't even know what shrimp tastes like.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

IcePhoenix posted:

I'd probably go all in on things I can't eat though since I'm already dead. I don't even know what shrimp tastes like.

It varies greatly.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

No. 1 prawn boy

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

ChickenMedium posted:

They got a great deal on NBC's old "The More You Know" PSA set and by god they are going to use it!

They should license the entire "The More You Know" thing for their NBA Cares ads.

Sharparoni
Jan 11, 2004

THE MOST EXCITING MASCOT IN THE LAST 4000 YEARS OF COLLEGE SPORTS

OK gang, we made it to the All-Star break. Let's take it easy for a couple days, rest our legs, and get ready for the homestretch of posting

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

Yeah it was actually a decent puzzle too. My buddy is the junior editor/does the daily mini

That's sounds like an awesome job. Will Shortz and the Times public editor helped me with my proposal so I've got love for everyone at the Times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

IcePhoenix posted:

Hahah "I don't even know what shrimp tastes like" is something Charlie would say on Always Sunny

• Locked thread