Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

The immortal question: Do you ban Elise and Zac and watch him struggle, or do you leave them up, and watch him struggle.

The immortals question: how you lose to meteos reignover what's wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Guys have I mentioned the NA sass is really leveling up as of late

The EU mockery is kinda the same as ever but I love how everybody brings their A game to savage NALCS

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Work Friend Keven posted:

The immortals question: how you lose to meteos reignover what's wrong with you

??? i bet if immortals asked this question, they would get fined for poaching for trying to own reignover while he's on another team

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

The immortal question: Do you ban Elise and Zac and watch him struggle, or do you leave them up, and watch him struggle.

flame all you want but he will be fine. it only takes him 50 minutes to master a champion

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Lovechop posted:

flame all you want but he will be fine. it only takes him 50 minutes to master a champion
So he needs to either play in EU or on a team with Froggen is what I'm hearing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
After seeing his performance for the first month I'd say all I want to flame is zero flame. Maybe see what cruiserthebruzer is up to.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

kobbe with the boots start, I don't know how great that is

there have been some games in lpl recently where both adcs started boots, its a very common start for jhin in lpl and becoming more so in lck now

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I eagerly await riot removing potion limits so we can get 13 pots jhin

Also why the gently caress is Meteos playing? I thought he was qtpie levels of done with LCS and just did C9 favours because they were bros. Is he actually trying to get on a team? Or is he just like the dude people call when they need a jungle sub on short notice?

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
please watch the first 12 minutes of snake vs lgd game 1 tomorrow

i promise you will not regret it

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Taciturn Tactician posted:

I eagerly await riot removing potion limits so we can get 13 pots jhin

Also why the gently caress is Meteos playing? I thought he was qtpie levels of done with LCS and just did C9 favours because they were bros. Is he actually trying to get on a team? Or is he just like the dude people call when they need a jungle sub on short notice?

i think its very obvious that meteos has wanted to be a pro the entire time, but he gets very sad if he has to do anything like "practice" or "stop farming"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

ungulateman posted:

please watch the first 12 minutes of snake vs lgd game 1 tomorrow

i promise you will not regret it

https://twitter.com/Razleplasm/status/832566783315832832

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
hahahaha imp's reaction

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Ohq I used to be your fan :(

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
Good god, ohq :holymoley:

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
courage of the colossus ryze, ok poe

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
Peak EU right there. Nearly half a hour with zero kills and then dancing around baron for an age.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Sexpansion posted:

courage of the colossus ryze, ok poe

And if you build frozen heart + spirit visage you can make the shield more effective :haw:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Why does Nukeduck look 45

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lmao camille and rengar

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

How the gently caress do you let Blue side (or any side, really) get Camille AND Rengar?? And your response is Jayce/Jhin???? Holy gently caress

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Please Vitality call for help. Reach out. People do care about you. This isn't the answer.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
everything about vit is just :gonk:

i've wanted to love them ever since those games cabo hard carried last year on graves + lucian but they just make it impossible

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

everything about vit is just :gonk:

i've wanted to love them ever since those games cabo hard carried last year on graves + lucian but they just make it impossible

Yeah I like some of their players but they are a trash team.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
I love Deficio.

"You're not gonna win the game by watching the other team take all your objectives! :argh:"

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I would ban LeBlanc over Rengar in this situation. Febiven's LB is pretty loving good.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lmfao

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Please ban LeBlanc.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
the loving meme casting team

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
Camille has been run in FOUR different roles and I don't think she's lost a single game

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Max Coveri posted:

Camille has been run in FOUR different roles and I don't think she's lost a single game

Well I think that might get fixed with this game

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

thelazyblank posted:

the loving meme casting team

This is a terrible meme game to cast so they're made for each other tbf

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Max Coveri posted:

She's lost some games, but yeah she's completely OP.

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014
If anyone wanted to know what they were referencing while talking about the slow rear end 26 minute first blood game, I think it was this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3GXvvPEiks

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Top lane is a vampire

sent to drain

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
j4 mid let's go.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure Keane was the only one expecting the J4 mid pick

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
well these are some comps

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*hai very badly misses jarvan combo*

casters: whoa ho ho, hai sees a target but decides not to go for it!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"hai destroys lod there!" when lod gets a full rotation after getting destroyed

i am genuinely enjoying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
They funnel into a small area against ziggs and graves, leaving altec behind

• Locked thread