Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

rabidsquid posted:

yikes, that clip at the very least is pretty blatant. what kind of dumbass would stream with scripts tho

He not only streamed while scripting, he got away with streaming while scripting and then uploaded it in his own drat compilations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

i like how people tested the trap thing that gosu does in practice mode and quickly realized its just a pathing bug with the traps but its too late because the reddit witch hunt is already in full swing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Radical posted:

i like how people tested the trap thing that gosu does in practice mode and quickly realized its just a pathing bug with the traps but its too late because the reddit witch hunt is already in full swing

i decided to check it out to see what its all about and there are multiple threads on the front page saying he's innocent, this witch hunt is outta control!!!

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

There is a few other videos of him dodging Zyra e's without any vision and his cursor is going straight toward zyra. It could be just a bug with attack move or something or zyra plants e is terrain too. Anyway it would be pretty stupid to script and stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lWgPjhm6A

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

i decided to check it out to see what its all about and there are multiple threads on the front page saying he's innocent, this witch hunt is outta control!!!

people started upvoting those threads after voyboy tweeted about it. before that there was already 2 doublelift videoes where he says gosu is 100% scripting. stuff like this is pretty bad for people's reputation. you can still sort by age to see what i mean.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Ulio posted:

There is a few other videos of him dodging Zyra e's without any vision and his cursor is going straight toward zyra. It could be just a bug with attack move or something or zyra plants e is terrain too. Anyway it would be pretty stupid to script and stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lWgPjhm6A

He keeps moving downward even after he passes the seed to avoid Zyra's E, but he doesn't move his mouse off of zyra. Seems pretty cut and dry.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
someone at my work asked if i played video games and i said i only really play league of legends any more. she gave me such an instantaneous look of digust it was amazing. i was so proud. hope this heartwarming story encourages y'all to keep on that grind.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
How dare you play the most popular video game in the world. Unthinkable.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

d0grent posted:

He keeps moving downward even after he passes the seed to avoid Zyra's E, but he doesn't move his mouse off of zyra. Seems pretty cut and dry.
https://gfycat.com/SlightTinyCow

I mean maybe he's scripting but you'd think there would be more examples than with two skills/spots on the map that seem to cause pathing issues.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?
no i honestly love that she hates the idea of lol. think her baby daddy plays it too, hopefully we can get some games in. the hatred is so good.

the Brazil thing makes me think of wow circa 2006. kinda awesome too.

im old rick bitch fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Feb 16, 2017

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you say you play League of Legends in a workplace in Brazil all that happens is they'll all ask your Summoner name and pester you to play with them. Literally every single one of my friends have complained about that one time or another.

I have so many weird IRL LoL stories. It's crazy how integrated the game is to some people's lives here.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Firebert posted:

We’re reducing the amount of reliable damage that Tanks bring to the game and instead amplifying their defensive and crowd control capabilities.

['100' emoji the whole size of the screen]

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I didn't notice until yesterday, but there is a item called Poacher's Dirk in the shop.

I'm guessing most of the playerbase doesn't know it exists either.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm too much of a pussy to steal the enemy jungle camps.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I don't even care about infinite duration CC if it means Maokai can't 100-0 an ADC in one and a half rotation anymore.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

mirrorquiz posted:

someone at my work asked if i played video games and i said i only really play league of legends any more. she gave me such an instantaneous look of digust it was amazing. i was so proud. hope this heartwarming story encourages y'all to keep on that grind.

I worked with a coworker for years before I found out that he watches competitive street fighter and knows what League is, we only talked about traditional sports at work up until that point because we were both embarrassed about watching children play video games professionally for a living but now it's cool, AMA.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I didn't notice until yesterday, but there is a item called Poacher's Dirk in the shop.

I'm guessing most of the playerbase doesn't know it exists either.

On paper its a good buy, in practice its kind of tedious to do because of the cooldown between camp steals.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
This is the first time I've ever played a game where everyone got an S

They tried to 5-man invade our red but we had Eve who spotted them out so when they went back to their own blue buff we were waiting in the pixel bush as 5 and we got all of their flashes and 4 kills and 20 assists :feelsgood:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Did 2 rage quit or did they just get dunked on so hard they have no levels?

Also I like eves name

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
The Irelia and Noc just AFK'd on fountain after every time they went into the jungle they ate Evelynn dick, the Noc ragequit like 5 seconds before we ended the game

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I feel bad for Rickk Owens, he didn't deserve that team

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm not even salty about this, it was a hilarious game

Not surprisingly, my three losing lanes felt like their jungler was the real problem.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Not an AP item to be seen in these elos

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Not an AP item to be seen in these elos

The straight bronze full AD comp is extremely popular right now.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

The straight bronze full AD comp is extremely popular right now.

I had a game last night against a lineup of Talon, Graves (JG), Quinn, Jinx, MF, and it felt so insanely vindicating to beat them after a bad early game.

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Mages are really good. Bronze players are just mentally deficient.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Mages are still pretty dope because their itemization never really needs to be hosed up, its just that an ADC eventually becomes a mage with 500 damage targeted nukes on a 0.5 second cooldown and you just have to have one of them on your team

Echoing the need for specialized gear to separate assassins and carries, they're just never going to balance one extreme class all about being a nightmare early-mid and one extreme class all about being a nightmare late with the same tiny pool of items. Black Cleaver at least should be phys spell based, instead of synergizing with ADC's literally any time it has favorable base stats.

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Getting a Lulu silence on some insufferable carrylord like Vayne or Riven just as they go for "the big play" might be the funniest thing in this game.

VHGS
Jul 24, 2013

Herbotron posted:

Getting a Lulu silence on some insufferable carrylord like Vayne or Riven just as they go for "the big play" might be the funniest thing in this game.

Word. Although I started going Soraka against dudes like Zed after getting hosed by the travel time on Whimsy one too many times.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?

Herbotron posted:

Then get a load of this.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

slydingdoor posted:

Then get a load of this.

Nice Edge of Night bro

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Yeah no poo poo.

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
I am really beginning to take a real shine to Varus. I've been using him when I get auto filled and he's got so much nice utility in his kit and especially ult that even when way behind I still contribute besides being a push machine. Especially good against diving comps.

Marceline Abadeer
Oct 14, 2012

LeJackal posted:

I am really beginning to take a real shine to Varus. I've been using him when I get auto filled and he's got so much nice utility in his kit and especially ult that even when way behind I still contribute besides being a push machine. Especially good against diving comps.

Enjoy the nerfs in 7.5!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Marceline Abadeer posted:

Enjoy the nerfs in 7.5!

Idk, Varus feels like one of those heroes that can become really good or even best in role, but outside of his ult never really feels oppressive to play against. I wouldn't be surprised if he coasts along unmolested for a while.

It helps that he's one of the least mobile carries, so the enemy team is never really without options to deal with him.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
VARUS 👏🏻 DOESN'T 👏🏻 HAVE 👏🏻 AN 👏🏻 ULT 👏🏻

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Mash posted:

I don't even care about infinite duration CC if it means Maokai can't 100-0 an ADC in one and a half rotation anymore.
You know they're going to end up taking away Malphite's AP ratios for some reason

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

You know they're going to end up taking away Malphite's AP ratios for some reason

They already took away his AD ratio. Malphite is dead to me.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I'm extremely sad Varus is popular now. He has been my special man for a long time and I expect him to die soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I'm extremely sad Varus is popular now. He has been my special man for a long time and I expect him to die soon

It will be interesting to see if they nerf Varus or if they just adjust lethality again. Probably the former, though.

• Locked thread