Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

goonfleet is poo poo news at 11

Sure, because karttoon is CEO :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Hollow Talk posted:

It doesn't "devolve", because it was never anything else other than "some alliance v alliance competition" to begin with, chiefly because (in this case) Landsknecht starts out with a "We vs You"-dichotomy, as shown in Exhibit A's "so how were we able [...]", implying Goonswarm Federation as an alter to his ego by asking "is fortress delve really that secure?". This same dichotomy is then extended in Exhibit B, where a positive (albeit non-personal) account of "pandemic legion"[sic!] is juxtapositioned with a denigration of its now explicated (and formerly implied) alter "GSF" and "all the rando trash-tier corps [...] being allowed in". Finally, Exhibit C concludes this little excursus into discourse analysis, yet again singling out the previous alter, wrapped into a polemical yet unsubstantiated non sequitur where the "us" is intended to mimic a statement uttered by the alter of this discourse, thus supposedly representing a view from inside Goonswarm Federation.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

wait you're looking for any sort of logic or reasoning in my posts?

TopGoon[555]
Aug 30, 2003

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

I don't understand why everything itt devolves into some alliance v alliance competition. I'm just saying that being predictable when attempting to gank hundreds of billions of poo poo when putting similar numbers of ships on the field is stupid especially when you're doing it it right on the doorstep of the alliance with the most supercaps in the game.

I'm pretty sure the people replying to you aren't even subbed

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

the other 20 posts were 1001 arabian dicks going "but we actually are killing you fast enough"

was it though

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

ya

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="469484648"]
I'm pretty sure the people replying to you aren't even subbed

I'm not subbed and the last page was boring.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Has anyone posted a cringy "That's ok the mineral output of delve in the last five minutes has already replaced that" yet?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Rhymenoserous posted:

Has anyone posted a cringy "That's ok the mineral output of delve in the last five minutes has already replaced that" yet?

you just did :wth:

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

they still are

you ever wonder why there are a bunch of super having "lowsec" alliances these days

it's because all of them are L5 mission running caliphs that basically do what we do in delve, but in lowsec for L5 missions

True there, I was speaking more of the hi-sec care bears.

The ONLY reason why I grind that poo poo was for sec status........the isk was just details. Of course, I created my own corp to keep that tax money out of a NPC corp's hand and keep it in the family.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Landsknecht posted:

wait you're looking for any sort of logic or reasoning in my posts?

Tacit white noise admission.

For real though, try to have a little pride in your posting. It's embarrassing.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

i think we need a good game :smug:

checkmate

You mean like Star Citizen? A game long on talk but short on delivery.

Elite Dangerous, somewhat better but the playing field is too drat big and the rewards are too drat small.

No Man's Sky...........the prom date that says no after all......just a nice case of the Blue Balls.

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015

Orange Red Bull posted:

explain BUSA and DYSON :colbert:

poo poo, that is going to leave a mark. :ohdear:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't understand why everything itt devolves into some alliance v alliance competition.

Because people in this thread take their space guilds way too seriously.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I haven't touched Eve in like 10 years but I reset all my garbage and I am downloading the client now. I have been hankering for an MMO and here I am. In game name: Zoltaroo. I don't even know if I was already in a goon fleet or swarm or whatever dumb rear end poo poo you guys came up with.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Unfunny Poster posted:

:ironicat:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Shampy posted:

I haven't touched Eve in like 10 years but I reset all my garbage and I am downloading the client now. I have been hankering for an MMO and here I am. In game name: Zoltaroo. I don't even know if I was already in a goon fleet or swarm or whatever dumb rear end poo poo you guys came up with.

Goonfleet got directorfucked; So it's goonwaffe now.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:lol: at the two people who are overly defensive about a blanket statement for this thread.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Hi-jacking thread for foodchat.

I can't decide what I want to do for the next cooking in tidi, desert snack thing or actual food.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

hey so is querns done sperging over a buncha chinese rorqs that got fragged or not yet?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Worlds Smuggest posted:

I can't decide what I want to do for the next cooking in tidi, desert snack thing or actual food.

Stir fry is very easy to cook during TiDi.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Your problem is that you take other peoples' spaceship guilds too seriously, which is probably worse.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

nah

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

:lol: at the bitter ex crew

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

the bitter ex crew doesn't seem to be bitter compared to your mad posting

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Everyone should just gently caress already. It'll solve a lot of problems.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

iospace posted:

Everyone should just gently caress already. It'll solve a lot of problems.

i dont wanna

there are people who are less sexy than an eve player, but not many

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Sick burn from a guy with a snogging cartoon version of a videogame character from the game de jour!

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Hollow Talk posted:

Sick burn from a guy with a snogging cartoon version of a videogame character from the game de jour!

no kink shaming

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

if we get some regdate shaming this latest tangent will be complete

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Baklava is easy to do but takes time to make

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

hearty, simple, easy and tidi friendly Goulash

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon drippings
  • 1 1/2 lb boneless beef chuck, tip or round roast or boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
  • 1/2 cup beef broth
  • 3 tablespoons paprika
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 3 large onions, chopped (3 cups)
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 1/4 cup cold water
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 6 cups hot cooked egg noodles

Directions

1 In 4-quart Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook beef in oil about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.

2 Stir in remaining ingredients except water, flour and noodles. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is tender.

3 In tightly covered container, shake water and flour until mixed; gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Serve over noodles.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Tacit white noise admission.

For real though, try to have a little pride in your posting. It's embarrassing.

more like you're expecting the unchill thread for a bad game on a dying comedy forum to have rhyme or reason

check yourself son

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
goons bad

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

i heard spaceship samurai finally died c/d?

:rip: one of the last bastions of e-bushido

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Orange Red Bull posted:

hearty, simple, easy and tidi friendly Goulash

Ingredients
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or bacon drippings
  • 1 1/2 lb boneless beef chuck, tip or round roast or boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
  • 1/2 cup beef broth
  • 3 tablespoons paprika
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 3 large onions, chopped (3 cups)
  • 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
  • 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
  • 1/4 cup cold water
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 6 cups hot cooked egg noodles

Directions

1 In 4-quart Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook beef in oil about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain.

2 Stir in remaining ingredients except water, flour and noodles. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer about 1 hour 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is tender.

3 In tightly covered container, shake water and flour until mixed; gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Serve over noodles.

I might steal this.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

working mom posted:

Baklava is easy to do but takes time to make

My wife made baklava and a saffron ice cream to go with it as dessert on Valentine's Day. Also a variety of other eastern-med stuff like a semolina flatbread, baba ganoush, a tagine and pilaf and so on. She's good at the whole cooking thing.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

caraway seed is an acquired taste i would leave that out if you dont know what it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

so what

• Locked thread