Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Lots of good stuff coming in the next Elite update for playing with buds.

Come fly fighters or shoot turrets on my autism chariot :buddy:

(They also got their heads out of their rear end and got rid of splitting bounties so now everyone will get the full amount)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

(They also got their heads out of their rear end and got rid of splitting bounties so now everyone will get the full amount)

loving finally.

Also apparently if I sold my federal assault ship I could buy a fer de lance now so that's tempting as hell :stare:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Rimworld has been a good pre-alpha whatever buy. It's been on steam for a few months now at least. Same with Factorio.

The Path of Exile 3.0 announcement was absolutely batshit - they're expanding it from 4 acts w/ 3 difficulties to 10 goddamn acts and one difficulty. It's gonna be so good. I've given the developer probably four or five hundo over the last 5 years and I regret nothing.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

For reals though multicrew is going to be a game changer for newbies Elite. I can crank out almost 2m/hour in bounty vouchers in my Corvette. I would love to spread some of that around.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i will fly in someones ship and be spacebuddies I'm CMDR Brian May, c u in space

I think thats my name its been awhile

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Vasudus posted:

Rimworld has been a good pre-alpha whatever buy. It's been on steam for a few months now at least. Same with Factorio.

The Path of Exile 3.0 announcement was absolutely batshit - they're expanding it from 4 acts w/ 3 difficulties to 10 goddamn acts and one difficulty. It's gonna be so good. I've given the developer probably four or five hundo over the last 5 years and I regret nothing.

i gave POE a shot over summer but they 3xplaythrus was bullshit so I stopped. I'm definitely going to revisit it for this update.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

For reals though multicrew is going to be a game changer for newbies Elite. I can crank out almost 2m/hour in bounty vouchers in my Corvette. I would love to spread some of that around.

Does getting to that point quickly unveil some new gameplay features? Seems like the whole fun of Elite is the progression.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I can't speak for other people but the freedom to do whatever you want because you're wealthier than god is nice.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

I can't speak for other people but the freedom to do whatever you want because you're wealthier than god is nice.

I thought I was reading Current Event's thread at first, RE Trump

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

It's me, I'm the Space Trump

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I thought you flew a Fed Corvette not an Imp Cutter :v:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Lots of good stuff coming in the next Elite update for playing with buds.

Come fly fighters or shoot turrets on my autism chariot :buddy:

:monocle: I am very excited for this.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Today I learned that in Bloodborne you do significantly less damage with your weapon before you get the "weapon at risk" warning.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
So playing my lovely chinese mount and blade / for honor game and they just added rome.

Every time I tell my units to change formations horns just blow.

First tier of roman units just wear togas and have knives.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
I'll totally join someone's crew when E:D does multicrew.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Bolow posted:

I thought you flew a Fed Corvette not an Imp Cutter :v:

I have both :smug:

Hardpoint layout on the Cutter seems better for turrets so that will probably be my multicrew tub.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I think I have a Vulture and was like 5 or 6 mill away from a mediocre fit Clipper. I exploited the poo poo out of some rank bug for Empire and went from Serf to Prince in about 3 hours, like a year ago :v:

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I've decided to try and avoid politics today and instead dug out the PS3 and started playing Yakuza 3 for the first time. Seems kinda OK so far but I'm only in chapter 3!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I've decided to try and avoid politics today and instead dug out the PS3 and started playing Yakuza 3 for the first time. Seems kinda OK so far but I'm only in chapter 3!

yakuza 0 is really tempting me atm

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I got For Honor because Titanfall 2 is getting stale since they haven't added poo poo. So much for that "free DLC" model.

It's $70 at Target for the gold edition. I'm just not using the code and got it so it's easier to flip in a week when I get sick of it.

Nice to try something new, anyways. I've never played any of the dark souls or Bloodborne games so the combat is new to me

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
Your balls can't hide!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKXXVRGbcmc

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I got For Honor because Titanfall 2 is getting stale since they haven't added poo poo. So much for that "free DLC" model.

It's $70 at Target for the gold edition. I'm just not using the code and got it so it's easier to flip in a week when I get sick of it.

Nice to try something new, anyways. I've never played any of the dark souls or Bloodborne games so the combat is new to me

For Honor plays nothing like the Souls games short of the very broad strokes of heavy/light attack and weapon similarity.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Right well that's as close as i've ever gotten so

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
if you want dark souls light, try out nioh if you got a ps4

I've watched a few people stream it and it seems good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nioh

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

or get dark souls 2: sins of the first scholar on ps4 for 20 bucks this weekend

its the easiest souls game and also my favorite one tbh

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'd say Dark Souls 3 is a lot easier than DS2 SotS

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
How many hours of space trucking did it take to become space romney?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

idk, clearing out areas so that mobs dont respawn makes it a lot easier

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

holocaust bloopers posted:

what was your first souls game?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

ded posted:

How many hours of space trucking did it take to become space romney?

that's classified

a lot :negative:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

mine was ds1

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Same. I actually played them in order.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

ds2

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

And holy poo poo ds2 sotfs only 11.99 on PlayStation right now.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

makes sense you would think the first souls game you played is harder than a subsequent one ;)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

And holy poo poo ds2 sotfs only 11.99 on PlayStation right now.

its the closest thing you'll ever get to being able to eternal sunshine yourself to a dark souls game and play through it fresh-like

i loved playing through it again

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

its the closest thing you'll ever get to being able to eternal sunshine yourself to a dark souls game and play through it fresh-like

i loved playing through it again

Just grabbed it. Never finishes it on PC before my laptop died. And I didn't have sotfs so it will actually feel really new.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Just grabbed it. Never finishes it on PC before my laptop died. And I didn't have sotfs so it will actually feel really new.

they change a bunch of boss and item locations, and add a bunch of story stuff

its really good

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/illusorywall/status/829902872301146112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Put a little bit of time into Nioh tonight -- it's really loving fun. Dark Souls 2 with a larger emphasis on cool fast fighting.