Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I don't know if this is supposed to represent something beyond the obvious, but I like that shirt and I have a soft spot for the guy wearing it. I don't feel the same THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE instinctual fear that I do when I see actual furries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

walrusman posted:

I don't know if this is supposed to represent something beyond the obvious, but I like that shirt and I have a soft spot for the guy wearing it. I don't feel the same THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE instinctual fear that I do when I see actual furries.

It's Owl from Meg Mogg and Owl.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Not with those ears he's not. Maybe a Moggsona, but not Owl himself.

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I just read the most recent handful and I don't see much of a resemblance. Also I don't really care for the comic.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

It's a furby

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

SO DEMANDING posted:

ren fairs are amazing things

This is a perfect work of art

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

And its all with in the first few feet of walking in. It's really an amazing picture.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

SO DEMANDING posted:

Lady in the motorized scooter "I'm going to dye my hair like my role model Markipooooo."

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Scathach posted:

It's a furby

That was my immediate thought, too, but surely not. Who would want to be a furby? Aren't furries usually "majestic" wolves or something??

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
I've got a soft spot for furries who decide their fursona is something inherently ugly or awkward, like a possum or naked mole rat or something.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's usually how you can spot a journalist trying to be there undercover. They pick a species that isn't on the Approved List, like a snake or a giraffe or something.

The Sex Cannon
Nov 22, 2004

Eh. I'm pretty content with my current logo.

Ularg posted:

Lady in the motorized scooter "I'm going to dye my hair like my role model Markipooooo."

This but said in a disgusting Maryland accent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-MHVxLXvVQ

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Rough Lobster posted:

I've got a soft spot for furries who decide their fursona is something inherently ugly or awkward, like a possum or naked mole rat or something.

It's like even in their fantasies they're ugly. Poor bastards.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The Sex Cannon posted:

This but said in a disgusting Maryland accent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-MHVxLXvVQ

Maryland and Delaware are weird states.

They're like too educated to be considered part of the South, but too stale to be part of the North East,

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I have a touch of that Maryland accent when I say certain words and I loving hate myself every time I hear it. I've tried pretty hard to eliminate any traces of it.

Jam With Seeds
Dec 20, 2008

hyperhazard posted:

Don't GIS exfoliative cheilitis.

But how else could you find such informative WikiHow pictures as:

Smug Broccoli Orgasm

"Maybe I won't gag if I don't look directly at his gross mouth"

And "Oh no, I mixed up my novelty Spock ears with my novelty ferengi teeth, this is so embarrassing!"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

SO DEMANDING posted:

Welcome to the family, son!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

SO DEMANDING posted:

:byodame: PLAY NOW MY LORD

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

Data Graham posted:

That's usually how you can spot a journalist trying to be there undercover. They pick a species that isn't on the Approved List, like a snake or a giraffe or something.

Since the vast majority of animals on Earth are insects, shouldn't 99% of furries be ants and poo poo?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

LostCosmonaut posted:

Since the vast majority of animals on Earth are insects, shouldn't 99% of furries be ants and poo poo?

Why would anyone choose to be an ant? Ants suck. And if 1950's cartoons are to be believed they ruin hundreds of picnics a year.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

SO DEMANDING posted:

Rennies are the worst.

I dated one for a bit, they're basically Renaissance juggalos.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Rough Lobster posted:

A lot of furries who pick something weird as their fursona are usually doubly annoying even for furries because they never shut up about how totally unique and weird their fursona is. And if no one talks to them, it's totally because (insert weird fact about their fursona) and not at all because they haven't shut up about snails for three seconds when everyone else is talking about the latest captain america movie or something.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Nuebot posted:

A lot of furries who pick something weird as their fursona are usually doubly annoying even for furries because they never shut up about how totally unique and weird their fursona is. And if no one talks to them, it's totally because (insert weird fact about their fursona) and not at all because they haven't shut up about snails for three seconds when everyone else is talking about the latest captain america movie or something.

I feel like I'd like to meet someone that enthusiastic and knowledgeable about snails.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Pastry of the Year posted:

I feel like I'd like to meet someone that enthusiastic and knowledgeable about snails.

It can be a mixed bag. Sometimes you meet weirdos who are just super into animals and thought all furries were like that and made friends now just hang out with furries because of said friends. Sometimes you meet weirdos who really love the idea of slugs chewing each other's slug dongs off thinks that's the hottest thing on earth.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Nuebot posted:

It can be a mixed bag. Sometimes you meet weirdos who are just super into animals and thought all furries were like that and made friends now just hang out with furries because of said friends. Sometimes you meet weirdos who really love the idea of slugs chewing each other's slug dongs off thinks that's the hottest thing on earth.

I knew someone who got off on that . Also had a major scat fetish, a slug fursona and an alternative fursona of a rubber frog suit. He was a part-time police officer.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Nuebot posted:

Sometimes you meet weirdos who really love the idea of slugs chewing each other's slug dongs off thinks that's the hottest thing on earth.

Oh.

Camrath posted:

I knew someone who got off on that . Also had a major scat fetish, a slug fursona and an alternative fursona of a rubber frog suit. He was a part-time police officer.

Oh.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

From a pro-vietnam war rally in 1968. Figure on the left eventually underwent a gender reassignment surgery and became a popular comedy twitter account.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

rumble in the bunghole posted:

From a pro-vietnam war rally in 1968. Figure on the left eventually underwent a gender reassignment surgery and became a popular comedy twitter account.

That's Donald Trump on the left?

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.

SO DEMANDING posted:

Panfilo posted:

:byodame: PLAY NOW MY LORD LARD

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

rumble in the bunghole posted:

explain

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Was him all along, on that grassy knoll, blurry Nicholson.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Somebody has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Feb 21, 2017

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Basebf555 posted:

I have a touch of that Maryland accent when I say certain words and I loving hate myself every time I hear it. I've tried pretty hard to eliminate any traces of it.

I embrace it. Grew up in northern Delaware with a pair of Baltimore born parents (dad 1923 in Middle River, East Bawlmer, and mum 1929 in Baldymore City itself).

I have the worst attributes of the accent for lower-middle income. Winda, warsh, tar (for tyre), pianna, prolly, Harvey de Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. All of it (although I have the Delaware 'down the beach' for going down the beach). But with British syntax (I was sat at the pianna). My vowels could strip paint clean off the walls.

It drives my Oxford-educated colleagues here in the UK nuts. :black101:

I hide it tho' when we have 'company' at school or I have to do Open Days and stuff like travelling/talking to strangers.

Ms Boods has a new favorite as of 19:53 on Feb 18, 2017

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

That is one of the most distressingly featureless, colorless faces I have seen in my entire life, and I'm not talking about the mermaid

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Do furries get annoyed at someone literally just showing up to cons as known characters instead of their own creations?
Like "Yes, my fursona is Mickey Mouse."

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sad lions posted:

Do furries get annoyed at someone literally just showing up to cons as known characters instead of their own creations?
Like "Yes, my fursona is Mickey Mouse."

Shouldn't you be asking that in GiP or something instead of PYF?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
No colors, no features, completely lifeless-looking skin tone, like some sort of animated corpse or she's made of silicone or something

I'm freaking out a little too much about that image

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Have a whole gallery: http://imgur.com/gallery/Qk7UI

There were many but I think this is my favourite from that gallery.

Some other stuff too. Maybe they were from here? I don't think so but everything blurs together. We can thank 4chan for these and we can thank SA for that place. Hail Satan.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/MGdXBB2.jpg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Shouldn't you be asking that in GiP or something instead of PYF?

I have no idea what that means.
Is this one of those burn things?

In all seriousness, do they take this animal identity seriously and get insulted if someone just wants to dress as like a baseball mascot or something?

• Locked thread