Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
That sounds funny as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

militia owns

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My favorite ranked games are on Office. Because I can just run shotguns the whole game and come out with 30+ kills.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

ArmZ posted:

militia owns

Best map in the game

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I'll give Dreamhack props for better-than-usual music during breaks.

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

ArmZ posted:

militia owns

1.6 militia owns.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Can you shoot the poop in GO militia?

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Friendly Fire is on, Yes.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Smol posted:

I'll give Dreamhack props for better-than-usual music during breaks.

Listening at work, loving the break from lovely eurotrash techno. Some cool cowboy music :clint:

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Feb 16, 2017

stump collector
May 28, 2007
will NIP break their losing streak??

survey says no imo

edit: after hearing their new official song, i hope they lose every round

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

NiP going to eat poo poo in playoffs unless c9 somehow manage to beat SK.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

U/n post combo drat

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

How long does it take for the ban time on next ban to decay back to 30 minutes

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Guardian looks like he's about to start slowly backing out of the frame.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

It is complete!

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Gambit :syoon:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

drunken officeparty posted:

How long does it take for the ban time on next ban to decay back to 30 minutes

It takes DON'T TK YOUR TEAMMATES.

E:

Audax posted:

It is complete!

this is a cool collection of signatures that somehow r. lewis and doplan appear to have snuck into.

surc fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Feb 17, 2017

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
niko making GBS threads all over Faze.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Wait a minute, Optic play against North again tomorrow for the group decider, and never play Complexity even though they're in the same group? What the gently caress is the point of a group stage if you don't play everyone in the group?

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

RyokoTK posted:

Wait a minute, Optic play against North again tomorrow for the group decider, and never play Complexity even though they're in the same group? What the gently caress is the point of a group stage if you don't play everyone in the group?

groups are really just mini brackets in csgo because, historically:

a) there's not a good way to break a tie if multiple teams end up with the same record (formerly they used round differential but that's stupid considering rd doesn't consider map vetoes as a variable)
b) csgo is for children and teams who get mathematically eliminated forfeit the rest of their matches because it only affects the team they are playing (further loving the idea of using rd as a tiebreaker)

hope this halps

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
Yet more evidence that the Swiss format is far superior

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

This tournament is a throwback to a year ago and I'm surprised we used to be ok with this ruleset. Coaching rule, 3 timeouts, and Swiss system are way superior.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

:denmark:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:rip: optic. always ban nuke in the future.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Pretty sure North would have handily won mirage as well. But Optic definitely have a decent chance to win on Cobble and Cache.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

I love how VP changes IGL every few months. Looks like it's Snax's turn again.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
Probably works better for VP than most other teams. Any given player in VP knows the full tool box of their teammates; makes it that much easier to set up takes and mid-round calling when you know exactly what your players are capable of

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I love seeing a team of hardworking teamplayers stunt on a group of blowhard egos. :allears:

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Why does fnatic buy so many cz's over 5-7s? I seem to always hear ppl say it's worse so curious why it's a better idea here.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Famethrowa posted:

I love seeing a team of hardworking teamplayers stunt on a group of blowhard egos. :allears:

:same:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Fusion Restaurant posted:

Why does fnatic buy so many cz's over 5-7s? I seem to always hear ppl say it's worse so curious why it's a better idea here.

cz is better if you know how to trade (it's a mini negev and great to steal guns but you won't kill more than one person with it), 5-7 is better for a lone wolf

So I don't know why they keep buying them because they don't know what teamplay is, it looks like

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Fnatic is trying to be faze except the people on Faze seem to like each other. If there was any team that needed a psychologist is fnatic

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

c9 needs to give them a free round :(

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

This is actually painful. Russians in MM have more conviction entering a site.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Just tuned in. NiP making GBS threads the bed now. Have to wonder if another swedish shuffle is coming and if nip will join in beyond booting the awper. If they dropped xist and friberg for flusha and dennis and then pyth for lekro/twist whichever did better at the the major. Not sure jw or olof are worth bringing anywhere right now.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
At 13-1 how do cloud9 have so little money after their buy??

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

a bunch of close rounds. Buying up as ct is expensive as gently caress with m4s, molotovs costing more and the need for kits.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I hate seeing get_right sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

dex_sda posted:

cz is better if you know how to trade (it's a mini negev and great to steal guns but you won't kill more than one person with it), 5-7 is better for a lone wolf

So I don't know why they keep buying them because they don't know what teamplay is, it looks like

Ah I see ty