Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I wanna thank all yall... for what you do to your bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Lifespan posted:

I wanna thank all yall... for what you do to your bodies.

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Ether Frenzy posted:

I remember the good old days with Adrian Adonis, Lou Albano, and I miss Andre the Giant, and Bob Backlund, and Blue Meanie, and Junkyard Dog, and Bam Bam Bigelow, I miss Terry Funke, and I remember Hillbilly Jim, and Lanny Poffo and I forgot to mention

No joke, you could do this same bit, but with previous characters from the show itself.

"I remember the good old days with Billy West, Jackie Martling, and I miss Eric the Actor, and Artie Lange, and Bigfoot, and Hank the angry drunken dwarf, and and Crackhead Bob, I miss Kenneth Keith Callumbach, and I remember Blue Iris, and Riley Martin and I forgot to mention... "

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

You guys were talking about Bigfoot. He was one of my favorite wackpackers. I remember one time I was in Mobile, Alabama and I saw Bigfoot at the Killers of Comedy show that night. The great thing about him was that he was a man of the people. We went to a bar afterwards and he was drinking beer with us. We went into the bathroom and I sucked his cock. It was huge. The guy was just a real good sport and all that poo poo. I loved him.

Big pecker too man, he face hosed me like a wild animal it is.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
One of my favorite Bigfoot stories is about how he was apparently living across the street from a pre-school and he was blasting Sirius Stern Show on giant speakers on his front deck and when Howard asked him about he was like, "Everyone needs to hear your show!"

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Grant DaNasty posted:

You guys were talking about Bigfoot. He was one of my favorite wackpackers. I remember one time I was in Mobile, Alabama and I saw Bigfoot at the Killers of Comedy show that night. The great thing about him was that he was a man of the people. We went to a bar afterwards and he was drinking beer with us. We went into the bathroom and I sucked his cock. It was huge. The guy was just a real good sport and all that poo poo. I loved him.

beep by grandpa posted:

I love this thread.

I 100% agree.

On another note, I did end up getting Miss America (Howard's second book) last week, and have really been enjoying it. I only really listened to the Artie years, so not all of it is hitting home, but it's funny how he's turned into what he fought against.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Du

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

All of that is a great example of how dumb Sal is because when he was hired (as a result of Tom telling Howard to bring him in along with Richard, who won the contest) he didn't understand that Howard vs Tom was a put-on for the radio and he immediately wrong horrific song parodies about Tom and generally tried to make life hell on Tom despite not knowing the man at all. Sal is exactly what his IQ says of him.

Sal is dumb but that means he has no sense for crossing the line, which is often a virtue in his case. He had the stupidity (or balls) to call Beth a horseface and golddigger right in front of Howard at one of the roasts so he will always have a special place for me.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
In my tender info, I left a small Stern Show joke, and the girl I've been messaging recommended HBO's Carnvial. I totally forgot Bigfoot was in that show too. Was it just a coincidence?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Mrs. Squashy has a soft spot for Wendy, since when she was younger she actually worked as a Tard Wrangler, and she really liked the tards she was in charge of.

Over the last few years I've played her some of Wendy's bits, and so now she'll occasionally slip into the Wendy voice when I ask her a question. It's pretty funny.

Yes.
Yes.
... yes.
yes!
I mean NO.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Grant DaNasty posted:

Big pecker too man, he face hosed me like a wild aminal it is.

fixed

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Squashy Nipples posted:

Mrs. Squashy has a soft spot for Wendy, since when she was younger she actually worked as a Tard Wrangler, and she really liked the tards she was in charge of.

The correct term is now a conqueror wrangler.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Squashy Nipples posted:

Over the last few years I've played her some of Wendy's bits, and so now she'll occasionally slip into the Wendy voice when I ask her a question. It's pretty funny.

Yes.
Yes.
... yes.
yes!
I mean NO.

"Wendy, isn't it true that Bill Clinton raped you"

"Yes"

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Glad I'm not the only one that made that correction when I read the post.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

an adult beverage posted:

"Wendy, isn't it true that Bill Clinton raped you"

"Yes"

Would you let the parrot from Aladdin play with one of your bowel movements?
Yes.
Would you have sex with a parrot?
Yes.
Can Artie join in?
Yes.
Do you think if one of your bowel movements made a DVD, it would sell more copies than Gilbert's?
Yes.

Repost
Sex Talk with Gilbert Gottfried and Wendy the Retard
Phone Sex with Gilbert and Wendy
Wendy Describes How Gilbert Violated Her

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I feel like blowing my mind up!

Somebody rape me for crying out loud!

http://www.kdkprankcalls.com/soundboards/people/howard_stern-wendy_the_retard.swf

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Wendy the Retard Meets Beetlejuice and Gary the Retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLcb4Ieem_0

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Take out the trash, hand over your cash.... every day I looooseeeee

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Grant DaNasty posted:

I sucked his cock, it is.

I've been poking around a lot of the older stuff lately and I forgot how much I loved Kenneth Keith Kallenbach. Did anyone ever figure out the story behind his death and the charges he was brought up on? I think his mom was suing the jail or something and apparently the charges were like sex with a minor, which I could definitely see happening. If I remember right he died before trial but I never found out the whole story.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

some guy on the bus posted:

Would you let the parrot from Aladdin play with one of your bowel movements?
Yes.
Would you have sex with a parrot?
Yes.
Can Artie join in?
Yes.
Do you think if one of your bowel movements made a DVD, it would sell more copies than Gilbert's?
Yes.

Repost
Sex Talk with Gilbert Gottfried and Wendy the Retard
Phone Sex with Gilbert and Wendy
Wendy Describes How Gilbert Violated Her

I love Wendy.

Wendy, isn't it true that you sometimes dress up as Freddy Kruger and enter people's heads while they are sleeping and kill them in their dreams?

Yes.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

an adult beverage posted:

I love Wendy.

Wendy, isn't it true that you sometimes dress up as Freddy Kruger and enter people's heads while they are sleeping and kill them in their dreams?

Yes.

Sweet dreams Howard Stern thread...

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Grant DaNasty posted:

Sweet dreams Howard Stern thread...

Ah it's cool, I didn't need to sleep again, ever.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

Ah it's cool, I didn't need to sleep again, ever.

yes

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

At least you could smell Freddy coming from a good distance.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

BiggerBoat posted:

I sucked his cock, it is.

I've been poking around a lot of the older stuff lately and I forgot how much I loved Kenneth Keith Kallenbach. Did anyone ever figure out the story behind his death and the charges he was brought up on? I think his mom was suing the jail or something and apparently the charges were like sex with a minor, which I could definitely see happening. If I remember right he died before trial but I never found out the whole story.

Kenneth Keith was arrested for talking to an underage girl on the street from his van, and since he was the town nuisance (obviously) they ran him in on some made up charges of underage predation. Then the for-profit prison he was in killed him by failing to take into account his epilepsy or some other wackpackiness he had and when he had a seizure they choked him out. Everyone on the show who ever met him vouched that he might have been a weirdo but he wasn't a pedo.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

He had cystic fibrosis which they (the prison) left untreated and he died from pneumonia.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Ok, that then. I just vaguely recall his mom's story on the air. I do believe he was not a pedo though and got railroaded, there were just too many Stern show people from like 20 years who vouched for him at the time of his arrest and that it was most likely a case of a slow adult getting caught up by local yokel cops who found him (rightfully) a pain in the rear end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1pBO0LsQE

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Maybe dont try to pick underage girls when driving around in your rape van.

Works for me. :shrug:

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
He was basically asking for it

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Did anyone else watch Crashing? I thought Artie was pretty good in it. Judd did a good job keeping Artie in check, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

Did anyone else watch Crashing? I thought Artie was pretty good in it. Judd did a good job keeping Artie in check, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Yeah it was decent. Will continue to watch.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

I don't know if this has been brought up on the show, but there's a new podcast called Missing Richard Simmons, all about how he disappeared from the face of the earth three years ago, and what lead up to it. I'm only a few minutes into the first episode now, but it's *real* interesting. Hoping the rest of the episodes are just as good.

https://www.missingrichardsimmons.com

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

an AOL chatroom posted:

I don't know if this has been brought up on the show, but there's a new podcast called Missing Richard Simmons, all about how he disappeared from the face of the earth three years ago, and what lead up to it. I'm only a few minutes into the first episode now, but it's *real* interesting. Hoping the rest of the episodes are just as good.

https://www.missingrichardsimmons.com

Sausage

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Someone animated the Gary Tape.

https://vimeo.com/147992278

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just put the entire Gary Tape saga on when I'm on my deathbed and I'll die happy.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

A Chubby Pickle

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

kylej posted:

Just put the entire Gary Tape saga on when I'm on my deathbed and I'll die happy.

Goodbye goodbye

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

I'm eagerly awaiting the Artie podcast in two years where Artie calls Judd Apatow a Hollywood phony scumbag who never helped him.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug

Bonzo posted:

Someone animated the Gary Tape.

https://vimeo.com/147992278

That was great. Just needed yellow teeth/flies to make it perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Former Human posted:

I'm eagerly awaiting the Artie podcast in two years where Artie calls Judd Apatow a Hollywood phony scumbag who never helped him.

I get the feeling Artie is in enough control to where he only strikes out at people who can't really hurt his career. A former MADTV castmember is one thing, but a well-known director/producer would mean Artie is ready to die or something.

Artie is many things, and one of those is punching down.