Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Rodatose posted:

i'm built like a tank

*flexes, a brown-green sludge begins to slowly creep out of all of my orifices at once*

a septic tank

well yes you are american

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

I have just discovered that poop emoji plushes exist

WHY

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Pikavangelist posted:

WHY

everyone likes cuddling with poo poo

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Pikavangelist posted:

WHY

because its the second best emoji?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i am a tolkien dwarf

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

works in mine, check

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

kustomkarkommando posted:

because its the second best emoji?

🤔❌2️⃣➡️🍑

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
signed up to net flix

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

wht the heck

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

exmarx posted:

wht the heck

Pretty sure Netflix puts up a lot of your local/national stuff on the front page until you watch enough stuff for them to build a decent recommended list.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

exmarx posted:

wht the heck

im glad netflix can sense how dire each user is and give recs accordingly

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxN6foqdpN0

gently caress
Yes

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

stone cold posted:

im glad netflix can sense how dire each user is and give recs accordingly

what?

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

You heard her.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i just found a seed in a weed head this is the happiest day of my drat LIFE

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Avshalom posted:

i just found a seed in a weed head this is the happiest day of my drat LIFE

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Furnaceface posted:

The first one was also unnecessary since Japan was already pushing for peace talks. Truman was a mass murdering racist gently caress.

Then you get into like counterfactuals and counter-counterfactuals and reimaginings of peace negotiations and redrawings of Asian history with a potentially more favorable end to the war for Japan and I'm just not that big a historical mapgames nerd.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i wasn't always a nude man. i was born a baby in a flowing robe

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lmao I LOVE THAT THING

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

Then you get into like counterfactuals and counter-counterfactuals and reimaginings of peace negotiations and redrawings of Asian history with a potentially more favorable end to the war for Japan and I'm just not that big a historical mapgames nerd.

You clearly need to play more HOI4.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i don't think i've been into something like i'm into k6bd since the glorious days of kingdom hearts when i was 12

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

how many demons did she kill anyway

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Sounds like someone is fomenting daemocide.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Bueno Papi posted:

You clearly need to play more HOI4.

I've tried it out but it just seems to get weird/bog down after you get over the "hump" of winning a war. After some trial and error, I played France and beat Germany and Italy, but now the game expects me to invade Japan? Why? Just call it good. I can't even reorganize Europe/release Germany and Italy as democratic states while I'm still at war with Japan, which doesn't make any sense.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

mandatory lesbian posted:

how many demons did she kill anyway

is the baby a girl?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PUu6M8ThhM

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

stone cold posted:

is the baby a girl?

you misunderstood, the mc of 6 billon demons is a girl

the baby is a hindu god/spirit/angel/demon, probably

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

you misunderstood, the mc of 6 billon demons is a girl

the baby is a hindu god/spirit/angel/demon, probably

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

im well aware of ALL-YI-SUN, friend

the baby is hrotomos and is one of the individuals pursuing her, but like uhhhh

first off, i hate to do this, but i take issue with the phrasing "Hindu god"

And if hrotomos were an angel, their name would be more like 35 baby who eats or something

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
i don't know anything about hinduism, i just know the comic pulls a lot of stuff from it, the slashes indicates different choices it could be, not that the baby is all those things

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

i don't know anything about hinduism, i just know the comic pulls a lot of stuff from it, the slashes indicates different choices it could be, not that the baby is all those things

right, but like now I kind of wish hrotomos was an angel so they could be like 56 loves to barf or something

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Shin Megami Tensei games have a lot of information in their demon compendiums on the stuff they pull from religions and mythology.

Learning through video games.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Pirate Radar posted:

I've tried it out but it just seems to get weird/bog down after you get over the "hump" of winning a war. After some trial and error, I played France and beat Germany and Italy, but now the game expects me to invade Japan? Why? Just call it good. I can't even reorganize Europe/release Germany and Italy as democratic states while I'm still at war with Japan, which doesn't make any sense.

i stopped after i managed to beat the axis powers single handily as the us, then couldn't figure out how to peace them out as capitalist puppets for the inevitable world war 3 against the ussr

maybe i should give the game a go and just do something different, like giving a tito yugoslavia run or republican spain

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

If youre going to get back into HOI4 buy the expansion thingy that adds a bunch of updated trees to commonwealth nations.

Canada, British Raj and New Zealand became really fun to play as.

e: Its called Together for Victory and for some reason has jumped up to a ridiculous price. Dont buy it unless its on sale.

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Feb 18, 2017

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Furnaceface posted:

Shin Megami Tensei games have a lot of information in their demon compendiums on the stuff they pull from religions and mythology.

Learning through video games.

also: digital devils

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
Between the experience of living a normal life at this moment on the planet and the public narratives being offered to give a sense to that life, the empty space, the gap is enormous. The desolation lies there, not in the facts. This is why one third of the French population are ready to listen to Le Pen. The story he tells – evil as it is – seems closer to what is happening in the streets. Differently, this is also why people dream of “virtual reality”. Anything – from demagogy to manufactured onanistic dreams – anything, anything to close the gap! In such gaps people get lost, and in such gaps people go mad.

nice

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i stopped after i managed to beat the axis powers single handily as the us, then couldn't figure out how to peace them out as capitalist puppets for the inevitable world war 3 against the ussr

maybe i should give the game a go and just do something different, like giving a tito yugoslavia run or republican spain

That's what I wanted to do as France, hold fast against fascism and turn Europe democratic, then have a nice little Cold War with Stalin but draw the boundary a lot farther east than historically, but no, I'm supposed to be building a marine corps and island-hopping around the Pacific, and nobody's got time for fiddly poo poo like that.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgLMH8yRU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
*goonishly* Heh. Origin only? Not interested.

• Locked thread