Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer

TheMostFrench posted:

Haha Trump is so stony faced, he doesn't even wince. It's like a real life Arthur meme, you can imagine him clenching his fist below the table.

To make some of your own lols, take the recent press release and put it through text to speech in various accents.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/donald-trump-news-conference-transcript/index.html
http://ttsreader.com/

hahahaha holy poo poo i am having far too much fun with this

fuckin lol all day and all night at this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
QUESTION: What will be that fix and your urban agenda as well as your HBCU Executive Order that's coming out this afternoon? See, it wasn't bad, was it?
TRUMP: That was very professional and very good.
QUESTION: I'm very professional.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Tonight on the way home from dinner I texted this to my wife's phone and let the text to speech function of her car read it. Also I am a literal child but we lol'd nonetheless.

haha i just did the same, its good

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zorodius posted:

wow really I had no idea

Why are you like this

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Minimalist Program posted:

Why are you like this

Like what?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/832323542356209665?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Even John McCain can't take this poo poo:

Donald Trump's administration is in 'disarray', warns John McCain at Munich Security Conference

McCain pleads for the rest of the world not to give up on America:

quote:

"Make no mistake, my friends: These are dangerous times, but you should not count America out, and we should not count each other out," he said.

lol.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
imagine telling someone in 2008 that in just under a decade they'll be WISHING that mccain was pres.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
Somebody threw a rock at easy D's car. Secret Service are currently investigating the attack, a rock was found at the scene.

DTrump's false flag attack was less grand than i thought it'd be

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013
lollin' that the most powerful superpower in the world elected a compromised child, to make it 'great again'.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
It's not even afternoon and I already got my first lol. Trump spend already 10m dollars for his weekend trips to his lovely clubhouse.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

I was gonna ask what early morning tweets I missed today but then I remembered it was Saturday and Trump doesn't work on weekends lmao

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TheMostFrench posted:

Haha Trump is so stony faced, he doesn't even wince. It's like a real life Arthur meme, you can imagine him clenching his fist below the table.

the only time he smiles during the meyers and obama roasts is when obama first introduces him and people clap (and it's that phony smile that people getting their picture taken put on as he doesn't know how to smile).

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Tiny Lowtax posted:

I was gonna ask what early morning tweets I missed today but then I remembered it was Saturday and Trump doesn't work on weekends lmao

he's got to get ready for his big rally

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Tiny Lowtax posted:

According to this embarrassing attempt at mathematically analysing Trump's twitter, he does still tweet on weekends. I just wanted to point out that there is an article trying an analyse Trump's tweeting habits. What a world we live in.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...s-a7586571.html

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i lol every time i think that twitter couldn't sell due to trump and it's their own fault for not having the balls to ban his rear end.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

I've been loling at american politics for over a decade, it's great that more and more people are catching on

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832945737625387008

lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832950628750127106

lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

southern white house??
jfc

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

he still insists the white house is running smooth when he might be the only person who truly believes it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
he's ready to start franchising white houses

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Is it the winter WH or southern WH MAKE UP YOUR MIND RETARDO

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
no i think he's got a course in New Jersey he intends to make into the Winter White House or something.

edit - i have CNN on in the background and there's a bunch of talking heads coming on one after another trying to defend Trump and tell the media that they're actually being cruel and it's loving hilarious. The media is really starting to turn on this "fake news" thing and we're not even quite a month in yet.

he's already the craziest president and it's only gonna get crazier when he starts holding campaign rallies.... mmm tonight actually.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Feb 18, 2017

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
he's got a house in georgia he plans to call the blacks house

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Multilake posted:

It's not even afternoon and I already got my first lol. Trump spend already 10m dollars for his weekend trips to his lovely clubhouse.

and all that money goes directly to his company! lol and absolutely nobody gives a poo poo

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Yer Burnt posted:

and all that money goes directly to his company! lol and absolutely nobody gives a poo poo

not all of it; moving the president around is incredibly expensive. It involves motorcades, helicopters, and a full-on 747. And!!!! they can't just use any old jet fuel either, they typically scout out supplies and secure them or they bring their own. Can't have people sabotaging the fuel and making the jet fall out of the air after all.

trump tower in NYC though, that's a lot of security money going into his pocket lol

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Trump™ White House™

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
also the memebership fee for mar a lago doubled since he won the election. his hotel in DC is going to do banner business.

he is obviously actually going to become filthy rich so he wont just have to pretend he is a multibillionaire after his presidency ends whether it is successful or not, he will actually be one

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
probably one of the worst effects of the trump presidency will come from his inability to hire anyone who has criticized him or his campaign at any point. that means anybody with half a brain that might not be corrupt as gently caress is immediately eliminated from consideration for any government position within the WH purview. Theyre even retroactively firing people that were already hired (eg http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/17/politics/singleton-hud-fired-trump/index.html)

lol not only is our president a bumbling retard but just about everyone working with him will be soon enough. the best he can do is to land a complete sycophant. nobody qualified wants to take flynns position.

lol we are all gonna die somehow

ra tehuti
Feb 9, 2017
Thoth is protecting
my flesh entirely
I am Ra
day every
Seer of millions of years
is my name
traveling twice
along the way of
Horus the Judge

I am the lord of eternity
I feel
I perceive
I am in the utchat in it's closing
I exist by it's strength
I come forth and I shine
I go in and I come to life

thathonkey posted:

we are all gonna die somehow

not soon enough

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
lol Trump's twitter bots will still be tweeting support for him long after we're all dead

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Yer Burnt posted:

I don't see a conflict of interest, do you? :angel:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's insane that the doubling of the fees wasn't illegal.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's insane that the doubling of the fees wasn't illegal.

Look at this poor who can't afford it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol

Petraeus also doesn't want national security job.

Lol meat for the machine

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usd_V7Slhrc

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
This is a really really good thread.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

du -hast posted:

This is a really really good thread.

Yeah

Also I just lold on account of the fact that our country, the United 50 states of America, has a president, and him name trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
the last time we had a southern white house we were in a civil war