Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I mean, as a visual piece, there is nothing about it that isn't completely terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Nice pagesnipe, would make a good thread title.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May and the Brexit debate – The PM has faced down a Tory rebellion in the Commons, rejecting calls to go back to negotiations if MPs do not like her deal with the EU"

Independent:

Times:

After Masaccio

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Theresa May, Surrey council and social care – Jeremy Corbyn produced text messages at PMQs that he claimed showed ministers were prepared to offer a sweetheart deal to Surrey council to avoid a local referendum on raising taxes to fund social care"

Telegraph:

Brexit vote: Theresa May wins Commons approval to trigger Article 50 as Labour's Clive Lewis resigns

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON... Donald Trump

'I believe it was a suggestion from Donald Trump'

Guardian Australian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Murdoch and the Gove-Trump interview – It has been revealed that Rupert Murdoch was in the room during Donald Trump’s recent interview for the Times with former Tory minister"

Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn widely mocked for tweeting 'real fight starts now' after voting for Brexit Bill; Australian man trapped for five hours with nose just above mud after digger fell into dam used 'yoga pose' to survive

Independent:

NHS Health Check: Hunt says NHS problems 'unacceptable'

The i paper:

Times:

Archbishop and Tory MPs criticise closure of child refugee scheme

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Jeremy Hunt and the NHS – Jeremy Hunt said that performance in some parts of the NHS is “completely unacceptable”, adding there is “no excuse” for some of the problems being seen in the health service"

Telegraph:

Donald Trump loses court battle to reinstate travel ban

Times:

After Hockney.

Stephen Collins:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Who's in the bed front and centre? I do like Theresa with her head stuck in the fur cup.

edit - Not sure why they're in the seventh circle rather than eighth.

goatface fucked around with this message at 15:34 on Feb 11, 2017

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

About that ...

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Sunday Telegraph:

Baftas 2017: Stars descend on London for ceremony; Jeremy Corbyn kept away from voters ahead of crucial Stoke by-election amid claims he is 'not a plus on the doorstep'

Sunday Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Labour party leadership – Labour’s new elections coordinator has said the party has plenty of leadership candidates to choose from if Jeremy Corbyn steps down before the next general election"

Telegraph:

North Korea shoots missile 500km in 'show of force' to Trump, says South

Independent:

After Hokusai.

Times:

ookiimarukochan
Apr 4, 2011

All those slanty eyed asians are the same, amirite? gently caress off, Independent.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

ookiimarukochan posted:

All those slanty eyed asians are the same, amirite? gently caress off, Independent.

The writing is all funny and down-ways as like what they do in that there Chiner!!! :holy:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
isn't trump that japanese wave because japan got mad at north korea missile test?

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Yes and Abe's Mount Fuji in the background. They were both having dinner together when they got the news.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Kim Jong-un, Trump and nuclear weapons – North Korea has launched a missile that flew 500km before coming down in the Sea of Japan, in what the South called a ‘show of force’ to Donald Trump"

Telegraph:

John Bercow supporters stage counterattack amid no-confidence plot

Independent:

Trump security adviser Flynn resigns after leaks suggest he tried to cover up Russia talks

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON...Valentine's Day

'No. not another North Korean missile test. Have another guess - what's special about today?'

Guardian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the resignation of Michael Flynn – Donald Trump’s national security adviser quits after it emerged that he misled US officials about secret communications with the Russian ambassador" After Tenniel.

Telegraph:

Out with the old, in with the nude: Playboy brings back naked women

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON ... prison smuggling

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Donald Trump, intelligence and Russia – Donald Trump railed against ‘fake media’ and implied reports about ties to Russia were an attempt by the intelligence community ‘to cover up for’ Hillary Clinton’s election defeat"

Telegraph:

Stoke-on-Trent Central by-election: The candidates and the issues

Independent:

Paul Nuttall admits claim he lost close friends at Hillsborough was false

Times:

Church of England's rejection of gay marriage report welcomed

Mail:
Mac on...North Korea

Kim Jong-nam killing: two more held as details emerge of airport attack

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Brexit and the supreme court – Britain’s top judge has spoken out about media attacks on the judiciary and the failure of politicians to stand up for judges after the Brexit court challenge"

Telegraph:

Independent:

US secretary of state Tillerson meets Russian counterpart at G20 summit

The i paper:

Tony Blair calls for people to 'rise up' against Brexit; Woolly mammoth on verge of resurrection, scientists reveal

Times:

Aslef members reject Southern rail deal

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Tony Blair's Brexit speech – Former prime minister accused a ‘debilitated’ Labour party of allowing a disastrous Brexit to happen, as he called for a cross-party political movement to oppose leaving the EU" After Delacroix.

Times:

Donald Trump insists presidency is 'fine tuned machine' after extraordinary 75-minute press conference in which he attacks press

Stephen Collins:

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Cloud, would you mind putting up the National's new cartoonist Neil Slorance since he's technically considered a politcal cartoonist now?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Extreme0 posted:

Cloud, would you mind putting up the National's new cartoonist Neil Slorance since he's technically considered a politcal cartoonist now?

If you've got a regularly-updated source for them, then sure.

Extreme0
Feb 28, 2013

I dance to the sweet tune of your failure so I'm never gonna stop fucking with you.

Continue to get confused and frustrated with me as I dance to your anger.

As I expect nothing more from ya you stupid runt!

Cloud Potato posted:

If you've got a regularly-updated source for them, then sure.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/15101986.The_Slorance_Sketch__Kezia_and_Ruth_share_broken_records/

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Hmm, looks like they're uploaded as four seperate .jpgs, which makes grabbing them and sticking them on imgur more time-consuming. What do others think?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

It's your free time at the end of the day, but I really do like Neil Slorance. Just, no Greg Moodie from The National please. His stuff is dire. I mean it's obviously not Bob, it's more just "Pissflaps couldn't write a better parody of a ScotNat"

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump speaks to the media - Chris Riddell on the US president’s infamous press conference"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's always nice to see when something unites all people regardless of their political affiliation. Even if it's just another Tony Blair's vain attempt at relevancy.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Cloud Potato posted:

Sunday Telegraph:

Jeremy Corbyn will appeal to those who hated Tony Blair, AGC

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the Stoke byelection – Allies of Jeremy Corbyn are optimistic that Labour will defeat Ukip in the electoral battle and say his leadership is not under threat regardless of the result"

Telegraph:

Lincoln are bringing the magic of the FA Cup back, says manager Danny Cowley

Independent:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the NHS deficit – NHS trusts in England posted a deficit of £886m at the end of the third quarter, £300m more than the target for the end of this financial year"

Telegraph:

Sir David Attenborough to return for BBC's Blue Planet II; Respect Brexit decision, peers urged

Independent:

Donald Trump speaks out about immigration in Sweden

Times:

Mail:

Guardian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the House of Lords – A former Lords speaker has claimed some peers do ‘absolutely nothing’ and still collect their daily allowance, on the day the PM made a highly unusual appearance in the upper chamber to observe the first day of Brexit debate"

Telegraph:

American Gothic arrives in London for Royal Academy show

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC on... Rising business rates

David Squires on ... the Red and Black Bloc's homophobic banner

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

'Ironmongers'?

Mac is literally stuck in a quantum time loop where he is at once in the present and 60 years in the past.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's an ironmongers not too far from where I live, but they mostly do more expensive stuff, gates, fences, light fittings. He's drawn something far more like the inside of the hardware and DIY store down the road.

Except that's run by two Muslim guys, shattering Mac's ideas about the idyllic English countryside by wearing hats and having days off other than Sunday.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
That aussie football banner was certainly loving something. :stare:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

'Ironmongers'?

Mac is literally stuck in a quantum time loop where he is at once in the present and 60 years in the past.

His cartoons featuring scary, modern broken Britain are always set in the late 1970s. Those punk rockers are a blight on society don't you know. :colbert:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Is he stuck in a cell with a telly only showing reruns of wholesome British sitcoms from the 50s and 60s and a radio stuck on your most right wing news?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Is he stuck in a cell with a telly only showing reruns of wholesome British sitcoms from the 50s and 60s and a radio stuck on your most right wing news?

Replace radio with tabloid and you've basically described every English man over the age of 70

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Paul Dacre and the Daily Mail – Tony Blair has denied that a Labour government paid compensation to the former Guantánamo Bay detainee who went on to blow himself up in Iraq, and accused the Daily Mail of hypocritical coverage"

Bonus! Tribune magazine:

Independent:

Times:

Swedish MEP says Boris Johnson's liberation comment crossed 'red line'; FA Cup: Wayne Shaw's pie resignation 'a nightmare' says Sutton boss Paul Doswell

Mail:
MAC ON... Betting and football

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
MAC ON... Betting and football

It used to be English Football, now all the players have Babylonian cuneiform on their shirts, couldn't make it up.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Boy, that Tribune one is a bit tortured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the UK's net migration figures – Net migration to Britain fell by 49,000 to 273,000 last year, according to official figures that include the three months after the Brexit vote"

Telegraph:

Tories in historic by-election Copeland win as Labour holds Stoke; Exoplanet discovery: seven Earth-sized planets found orbiting nearby star

Independent:

Storm Doris: Woman killed as UK hit by winds reaching 94mph

Times:

Miffy creator Dick Bruna has died aged 89