Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

did anyone say "trump, but spelled f-a-r-t" yet?

alternately "e-d-b-a-l-l-s"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

apatheticman posted:

Faith No More Mike Patton?

Fantomas Mike Patton?

Mr Bungle Mike Patton?

Faith No More and Tomahawk Mike Patton

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
america gettin woke hopefully

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Powaqoatse posted:

did anyone say "trump, but spelled f-a-r-t" yet?

alternately "e-d-b-a-l-l-s"

did u know that trump is slang for fart in the UK

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Plinkey posted:

america gettin woke hopefully

nah they ain't it'll happen here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
This was my first return. A reunion with the deepest well-springs of my being.

Wandering about, I noticed happily that the White House had been immaculately maintained. There'd been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference.

Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My president was standing there.

He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced, a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld.

We were, in this moment, one.

My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in our future.

That was my vision.

I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best in all things.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

lol cbs is letting late show get pretty loving aggro on the president i don't recall letterman going at obama like that

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

username/post combo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

extremely vox dot com voice: lorne michaels has abandoned his duty to the american public and to the continuance of the american democracy

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Let's stick together folks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN3MZ64I-Ds

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

"Indians are becoming more and more prevalent in the tech industry? They must actually be Jews." :allears:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so is there literally anyone trying to spin this as a HELPFUL thing to do? Like not 'well I liked it' but 'this was a good thing that will help the president'?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

apatheticman posted:

Any word on that hot damaging news story that was supposed to come out from CNN or NYT?

[Simulating starting up a motorcycle and revving up the engine not-not-not-not-not-not-noTHIIIIING mat-mat-matTTEEEEEEEEERS

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

so is there literally anyone trying to spin this as a HELPFUL thing to do? Like not 'well I liked it' but 'this was a good thing that will help the president'?

does it really matter?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
lmao my girlfriend's mom just asked her 87 year old dad:

"so dad, does this remind you of mccarthyism?"

"it reminds me of hitler"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Lastgirl posted:

did u know that trump is slang for fart in the UK

i dont remember if i do but ill take it

as long as they spell it fart too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

shovelbum posted:

The true right, the fascists, are fundamentally based on identity politics in the same way that the left is built on economic issues. The fact that each party had been doing the Opposite Thing for years in America is probably why things are so kooky here and now that the right has returned to its true nature the Dems will never win with trigger warnings and safe spaces - only with Full Communism Now.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

crazy cloud posted:

lol cbs is letting late show get pretty loving aggro on the president i don't recall letterman going at obama like that

it's good for ratings

so far

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

I'm the guy with the teensy bugle in the background accentuating the chorus and bridges.

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Perhaps I was too stunned with disbelief, but I thought there was supposed to be a big announcement?

only new thing I heard was setting up safe zones in syria and making the gulf states pay for it

i'm trump's complex understanding of the nuances of the current political situation in the middle east

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

does it really matter?

I mean, of course not, but it's just so weird for the president to proudly shout "SCUSE ME YOU GUYS WERE MEAN TO ME SO I'M GONNA GO HANG OUT IN MY ECHO CHAMBER, BYE LOSERS" and for people to just kinda go 'yea that's a thing presidents do'.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i love how trump is the boost colbert needs

on a related note, sally field seems ready to fight, having a gay son will do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5PEz4lqKf4

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

murked by dragon posted:

cool dad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Baloogan posted:

Wandering about, I noticed happily that the White House had been immaculately maintained. There'd been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference.

Returning to the house's grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My president was standing there.

He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced, a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld.

My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in our future.

That was my vision.

I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share it with you. I wish you nothing but the very best in all things.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mccartneyism

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

That was my vision.

Dont debase that scene with trumpism

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dolash posted:

The rally might've helped Trump recharge but it also demonstrated that he's still got the same connection to his base and grip on their key points and issues that he had in the campaign, and considering he won that campaign with those rallies at least suggests that he's not as damaged by this first month as the media narrative suggests.

Republicans have been waiting two years now for Trump's supporters to desert him over some misstep so they can finally turf him, and the rally showed they still haven't reached that point. It's as good a way to whip them back into line after all the Russia scares and immigration fuckups as any, because a commanding majority of Republican voters don't give a poo poo about what goes down in Washington.

Sounds like Trump's gearing up to go hard again, maybe next week. We'll find out what his retaliation is over the Muslim ban probably.

there was never any kind of "narrative" about trump's idiot base ditching him though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if anything the narrative was "lol look at these loving idiots who still believe in trump"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

i thought that was part of his deal with cbs, that he could go way more political than letterman ever did

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

also sally field is cool

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

murked by dragon posted:

anyone who watched morethan 3 hours of the history channel is reminded of hitler, because he's doing actual hitler poo poo lol

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

That was my vision.

good stuff

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Baloogan posted:

That was my vision.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean, of course not, but it's just so weird for the president to proudly shout "SCUSE ME YOU GUYS WERE MEAN TO ME SO I'M GONNA GO HANG OUT IN MY ECHO CHAMBER, BYE LOSERS" and for people to just kinda go 'yea that's a thing presidents do'.

shhh

shhh

*checks watch*

oh look at the time

its time to be hypernormalized. :tif:

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

murked by dragon posted:

My grandmother grew up in Hitler's Germany and lost brothers in the war. My late grandfather was in the Hitler Youth. I would be very interested in his take on things, but I know my Oma's

"This sounds like how it was when I was growing up".

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

were the news channels airing the rally? if so they really shouldn't be. it's not campaign season and it's not like donald was going to do or say anything important.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Baloogan posted:

That was my vision.

I take high offense from this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

anyone who watched morethan 3 hours of the history channel is reminded of hitler, because he's doing actual hitler poo poo lol

Goebbels_clip_on_fake_news.mp4

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

dads of the world unite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

it's basically a perfect mirror of hitler right down to the puppetmasters who think they have him under control

well minus the competence ofc

• Locked thread