Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

yeah im always mad

It's not a healthy way to live man :( you have to find an outlet and a reminder there are good things and reasons to not be mad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pet a dog or maybe a cat instead if that's your thing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

T.S. Smelliot posted:

It's not a healthy way to live man :( you have to find an outlet and a reminder there are good things and reasons to not be mad

what if being mad is the only thing that keeps me alive

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Donald Trump seems really confused by how government works I'm not sure this fella fits very well to be honest

i dont think he wants the government to work

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Initially i was like yeah okay let's see how this guy does all like middle road and poo poo but that almost immediately turned into calling for a bloody revolution

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
let's give him a chance to govern!!!!!!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

what if being mad is the only thing that keeps me alive

I used to think exactly this, that anger was the only thing keeping me going but it will consume you eventually, you have to find something else

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Pet a dog or maybe a cat instead if that's your thing

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

thats the good poo poo aw yeah :krust:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I enjoy that the white house is so not up to his standards that he actually has to escape it every weekend. Imagine donald having to take a grand mac poo poo in the white house bathroom and he's just so disgusted by everything and shaking his head like he's dying of dysentery in an 1800s nyc hovel

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

It turns out The Donald can only have a movement in a bathroom decorated like the Amber Room but less tasteful.

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lunixnerd posted:

The new liberal tears thread has gone to poo poo, Trump is good idiots.

Does anyone itt really earnestly believe this

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

sexpot posted:

yeah and its pretty funny

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

sexpot posted:

Wait does anyone itt really earnestly not???

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

sexpot posted:

There's a dude at work who does. He weighs probably close to 500 pounds, sounds like he's going to die after walking 30 feet, during the election proudly declared himself to be a 'deplorable', and when he first started here last year the first thing he said to me was "If you voted for Obama, I'll throw you out the window."

What a loving tryhard.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

There's a dude at work who does. He weighs probably close to 500 pounds, sounds like he's going to die after walking 30 feet, during the election proudly declared himself to be a 'deplorable', and when he first started here last year the first thing he said to me was "If you voted for Obama, I'll throw you out the window."

What a loving tryhard.

steal his lunch every day until he snaps

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Professor SJW posted:

yeah and its pretty funny

I would like to hear what happened to them to make them see Trump as reasonable and benign

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Cthulu Carl posted:

What a loving tryhard.

That's it, I'm throwing you out the window on Monday.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Professor SJW posted:

steal his lunch every day until he snaps

LOL, there is no loving way I'm touching his poo poo. Not out of any kind of respect for him as a person or because I'm scared of him, but because everything at his desk carries a fine layer of grease and in imbued with his BO.

a bone to pick posted:

That's it, I'm throwing you out the window on Monday.

Will that be before or after you get your weekly supply of ramen and Doritos Amazon Now'ed to work? (Because that's another thing he does, LOL)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

What a loving tryhard.

Yeah you should end this man

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Report that mother fucker to ICE imo

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Report that mother fucker to ICE imo

ICE cream, more like

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

SBJ posted:

Trump is gonna serve two terms and isnt going to change america or affect anyones lives to a drastic degree one way or another.

He just needs to stay out of wars and things are going to be more or less the same as usual. This isnt fascism. The left is freaking the gently caress out but these sheltered bitches dont know any better.

Most of my family lives in a police state where you can dissappear for saying the wrong thing about the government and protests are crushed through actual fear of death. The person in charge also can legally rule for life. Thats fascism.

You have to deal with a clown who says dumb poo poo on the internet and might embezzle money at worst. Boo loving hoo. I'd pick stupid over evil any day.

Trump voters picked stupid and evil you idiot.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
this get posted yet? haha

https://twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/833087086542614529

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hah how did I not hear about that before

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

scrubs season six posted:

You should work for the Washington Post

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
An endless stream of terrible decisions cascading off my face and running down my body

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

A shocking truth about Ben Carson.

Captain Rufus
Sep 16, 2005

CAPTAIN WORD SALAD

OFF MY MEDS AGAIN PLEASE DON'T USE BIG WORDS

UNNECESSARY LINE BREAK

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hah how did I not hear about that before

Cuz Trump picks the BEST PEOPLE. No, really he does. In no way do they resign a month in or make gently caress ups even trying to explain his stupid poo poo nosiree. BEST. PEOPLE.

Like I think that's why McCain is so hard on him and has been going back to non bitchmode McCain form. He too knows about picking the best people. :negative:

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

scrubs season six posted:

Who should they have voted for instead?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SBJ posted:

Not really the point anymore, comrade! The right is to be disposed of, the left needs to stop being dumb and fully embrace Marxism. Hope this helps!!!

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

They should have voted for themselves and then everyone could be president

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Eastbound Spider posted:

They should have voted for themselves and then everyone could be president

This plan is legitimately more realistic than Marxism

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

SBJ posted:

stupid and evil but with a vagina

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You'd think Bannon would gross Trump out cause he looks like he never bathes or changes clothes and he'd smell like weeks worth of poo poo that's trapped in his rear end crack but Trump apparently judges people entirely on how much money they make and not if they're dandruff covered sag monsters who reek of neck sweat

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rezatahs posted:

There's stupid and then there's Trump stupid, friend

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

rezatahs posted:

Evils debatable in any context especially when it comes to politicians but I'd love to know how you can consider hillary clinton stupid

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

if you dont think clinton would be better than trump then just lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol people still thinking clinton was just as bad.

• Locked thread