Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InvisibleMonkey
Jun 4, 2004

Hey, girl.

scrubs season six posted:

You find it surprising that a random Trump supporter would sound like a retarded southerner?

Yeah, maybe. this dude tho.

https://twitter.com/andrewhibbard/status/833104486180622336

AH GOTTA SIX FOOT CARDBOARD BOX OF DONALD TRUMP IN MY HOUSE AND I SALUTE THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY

InvisibleMonkey fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

So has a sitting president ever held a rally for themselves outside of campaign season?

lol

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
I wasn't paying attention and then I saw them interviewing a guy holding a pepe meme. What's that guy holding a pepe for? I missed what they were talking about.

lol what if they're trolls

fake edit: what does "rsbn.tv pans the crowds" mean?

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

angryrobots posted:

So has a sitting president ever held a rally for themselves outside of campaign season?

lol
This is a good thing in my opinion, having a politician be willing to say what they are about at any point, rather than through a media filter is good.

Trumps still full of lols for his other poo poo but I'm happy he's doing this.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

angryrobots posted:

lol

they'll hold rallies for like policy things. obama would visit towns hit by recession and talk about what he is doing to fix it

this trump rally just seems to be about how great trump is

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Runaktla posted:

This is a good thing in my opinion, having a politician be willing to say what they are about at any point, rather than through a media filter is good.

Trumps still full of lols for his other poo poo but I'm happy he's doing this.

the media's purpose is to challenge a politician on their bullshit. all trump is doing is lying directly to the people without having to face tough questions

dictators kill the free press almost first thing upon taking power

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Professor SJW posted:

the media's purpose is to challenge a politician on their bullshit. all trump is doing is lying directly to the people without having to face tough questions

The media's purpose should be to challenge on all bullshit, but sometimes it's just to draw sensationalist fervor.

This is as far serious talk as I'm doing in a lol thread if you wanna have a homobaby slapfight with me we will have to take it to the horrible D&D subforums.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im rescueing this little lost lol from the bad thread

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Runaktla posted:

The media's purpose should be to challenge on all bullshit, but sometimes it's just to draw sensationalist fervor.

This is as far serious talk as I'm doing in a lol thread if you wanna have a homobaby slapfight with me we will have to take it to the horrible D&D subforums.

there's no reason to, you're dumb as hell.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Professor SJW posted:

The media has been poo poo and shilling for whoever gave them money. How has trump suppressed the media other than just straight up calling them poo poo?

You guys are acting like hes Erdogan or something.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Haha just like earlier this week, Google now airing out some more vintage trump tweets when you search for trump news

Currently this one https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/492471584074895360?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

lol

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
I've got a good 4 to maybe 8 years of lolling to go.

currently lollin right now

like if u agree

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dizz posted:

like if u agree

liking and sharing because i am, at the moment, cackling

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

SBJ posted:

The media has been poo poo and shilling for whoever gave them money. How has trump suppressed the media other than just straight up calling them poo poo?

You guys are acting like hes Erdogan or something.

Saying that the media are the "enemy of the people" is exactly what Erdogan did soooooooo maybe you're a jackass?

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dizz posted:

like if u agree

Subscribed and upvoted. I digg it

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Dizz posted:

like if u agree
I'm not sure what the greater source of lols are...

... Trump being a petty narcissist that has no idea what he's doing ...

... or liberal retards screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling and getting butthurt every day.

Too much lolling potential. Too much.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm no James P. Politics, but LOL at anyone who thinks a rally with Florida Mans is going to have good optics to the 50% of Americans who aren't garbage people

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Runaktla posted:

... or liberal retards screaming the sky is falling the sky is falling and getting butthurt every day.

Liberal retards aren't just limited to Liberals, but yeah there's lots of good poo poo to laugh at.

IMO Trump is funnier to laugh at due to his current position of power

like, comment, subscribe, donate

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

SBJ posted:

How has trump suppressed the media other than just straight up calling them poo poo?

he's calling it fake news when they report actual, verifiable things about him. millions of people think voter fraud is a real thing because the president keeps saying so.

Runaktla posted:

why is it the dumbasses think they have any ability to call anyone a retard. very lol-worthy.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Runaktla posted:

One more I'll add:

... conservatives looking at overblown CNN headlines and deciding hmm yes sir all liberals believe this and are hysterical about it, yep

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
I had the craziest nightmare last night. Something about Donald Trump being president?

Thank Christ it was only a dream!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Lots of people dislike the thing I like

Clearly it's fake, for I can never be wrong.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

*objectively bad and abnormal things are happening*

heh lil snowflake librul why you gotta be all chicken little.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Coral Reefer posted:

I had the craziest nightmare last night. Something about Donald Trump being president?

Thank Christ it was only a dream!

brace yourself, put his name into google and hold on to your butt

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

(so it doesn't fall off from the lols)

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
stop loving arguing with the dumb trolls and just lol @ president (lol) donald trump

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

"I fear for my life and the life of americans and also my children who i love and protect against the pizza pedophiles"

"lol liberal snowflake baby tears haha get over it we won"

proof of concept posted:

stop loving arguing with the dumb trolls and just lol @ president (lol) donald trump

to lol at the president, you must also lol at what is transpiring because of it

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
Something I been wondering recently, but is SNL ever going to do any actual skits on trump? Like, instead of rehashing some press conference and having Baldwin say the same poo poo trump says irl, are we ever going to see like trump on black jeopardy or is there something preventing them from doing original content about him? Some lawsuit concerns or something like that?

I've never seen them refuse to do skits with other figures, but with trump they seem scared to do anything except annotated versions of things that actually happened

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

to lol at the president, you must also lol at what is transpiring because of it

actually we're doing just fine in here lolling strictly at the president and he is giving us soo much to laugh at and none of it has to do with encouraging trolls so

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

are we ever going to see like trump on black jeopardy or is there something preventing them from doing original content about him? Some lawsuit concerns or something like that?

Can't make fun of something that is already a joke in itself.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Dizz posted:

Can't make fun of something that is already a joke in itself.

You literally can, though

If they bothered writing a trump black jeopardy skit it could actually be pretty funny

Why don't they?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Something I been wondering recently, but is SNL ever going to do any actual skits on trump? Like, instead of rehashing some press conference and having Baldwin say the same poo poo trump says irl, are we ever going to see like trump on black jeopardy or is there something preventing them from doing original content about him? Some lawsuit concerns or something like that?

I've never seen them refuse to do skits with other figures, but with trump they seem scared to do anything except annotated versions of things that actually happened

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/through-donalds-eyes/3438964?snl=1

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Trump confused a segment on FoxNews with an actual attack lol

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833107682051620865

Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Groovelord Neato posted:

I have faith in our Republican establishment that they will reel Trump in on anything that matters (e.g. Russia, not losing illegal migrant workers for their rich farm owner base and their maid services in their own home) and all that the conservative pro-Trump voters will get out of this is a few isolated incidents of ICE deporting more Mexicans so they feel like they stuck it to the other side.

Red States will continue to pillage their poor. Blue States will remain more or less the same.

Either way lols to be had all around in the meantime cause I don't need no subsidies.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrTommyCampbell/status/833099044830404608/video/1

Lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Boy, I never thought I would depend on Republican greed to save me from a dimentia riddled lunatic president, but here we are

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

InvisibleMonkey posted:

Yeah, maybe. this dude tho.

https://twitter.com/andrewhibbard/status/833104486180622336

AH GOTTA SIX FOOT CARDBOARD BOX OF DONALD TRUMP IN MY HOUSE AND I SALUTE THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY

Hmmm yes this all appears to be in order

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Lol

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

nooneofconsequence posted:

Trump confused a segment on FoxNews with an actual attack lol

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/833107682051620865

massive lol at FOX trying their best to conflate an uptick in gang related gun violence w the recent influx of refugees, when the two are basically completely unrelated

like, the overlap between those two groups is like zero lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Last week they did Donald Trump on People's Court