Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Duscat posted:

yes, having a functional economy that's not completely dependent on fossil fuels would make you not ground zero, and you could focus on weathering out the fallout
...and people laugh at me when i say china is poised to take over, because they're doing everything they can to transition to predominantly renewables

and the motivations are profit-based instead of environmental :capitalism:

meanwhile, we have a president that gets his jollies ordering 8 year old girls killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the black husserl posted:

yo this is better than decent, this is loving fantastic

i mean that sums up the whole loving lot of these losers, from sam hyde to pewdiepie

It's also why they lost their collective goddamned mind when people got stoked to resist them violently and anonymously in return

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

3000 new posts from mid-Saturday until now. What's bad, hombres?

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/6E0NGIs.gifv

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Connor Carey's Resistance PMC

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

RUM HAM posted:

3000 new posts from mid-Saturday until now. What's bad, hombres?

our president

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

tacodaemon posted:

for the past couple of weeks i have been wondering what the deal is with this "kyle mazza" person and his "unf news" who was suddenly in the white house press corps after trump became president, and now the nyt fills us in:

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/833106652974968832

Huh. I can't hate this. 19, totally independent, and he got to ask the President a question.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

C-SPAM: Goblin Piss › TRUMP (31): but it's wood ha ha ha

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Huh. I can't hate this. 19, totally independent, and he got to ask the President a question.

That's going to be every other reporter Trump calls on. NYT & Wapo are in the dog house.

Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/daiconrad/status/833158811594739712

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/punchesbears/status/832843833587011584

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

...and people laugh at me when i say china is poised to take over, because they're doing everything they can to transition to predominantly renewables

and the motivations are profit-based instead of environmental :capitalism:

meanwhile, we have a president that gets his jollies ordering 8 year old girls killed

the chinese have the advantage of a mostly planned economy and a near-totalitarian government that is actually chinese

america is barely even a country anymore, all our corporations are owned by mutual funds and mutual funds owning shares in those mutual funds based all over the world

and the only time we thing we's a country is when we is at war

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
So how did the trumpenrally go today? I've been sleeping/working instead.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

DryGoods fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Feb 19, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

the chinese have the advantage of a mostly planned economy and a near-totalitarian government that is actually chinese

america is barely even a country anymore, all our corporations are owned by mutual funds and mutual funds owning shares in those mutual funds based all over the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKF0IYwhrjk

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Nichael posted:

I just watched this. I love how the dude does a Tommy Wisseau laugh at the end

https://twitter.com/xmasape/status/833104597640155138

oh my god, we really are living in a satire aren't we

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Duscat posted:

Well, we have good news for you!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Duscat posted:

it's part of why i think the union isn't long for this world -- if not for the impending civil war boiling for over a century due to not killing all of the inbred slaveowner dynasty (which is also egged on by russian interests), then just complete economic breakdown in poorer states after "free market" capitalists have their way with the legislation.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The US has been on the verge of civil war since the CRA and that's loving pathetic. White supremacy is the only reason RE Lee & Jeff Davis escaped the gallows. We shoulda taught the good-ol boys what total war really meant, rather than just cutting a trail through Georgia that southerners pretend was a holocaust

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

The US has been on the verge of Civil War since the CRA and that's loving pathetic.

the cool runnings affair?

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

wait. wait. so if i live in indiana (god forbid) and pay money to put solar panels on my house, i can't even use that electricity without first selling it back to the electric utility and then buying it back at a higher price? am i reading that right? because that uh

idk it seems extraordinarily terrible.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Orkin Mang posted:

Feel the rhythm

Feel the rhyme

Get on up

It's nuclear firestorm time

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Bert Roberge posted:

Trump is afraid of middle-schoolers now?

children don't vote and thus can be alienated with impunity

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's part of why i think the union isn't long for this world -- if not for the impending civil war boiling for over a century due to not killing all of the inbred slaveowner dynasty (which is also egged on by russian interests), then just complete economic breakdown in poorer states after "free market" capitalists have their way with the legislation.

in a hosed up kinda way, perhaps the gop destroying the poor is for the best

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Orkin Mang posted:

Civil Rights Ara

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

I just watched this. I love how the dude does a Tommy Wisseau laugh at the end

https://twitter.com/xmasape/status/833104597640155138

summary

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Elder Postsman posted:

wait. wait. so if i live in indiana (god forbid) and pay money to put solar panels on my house, i can't even use that electricity without first selling it back to the electric utility and then buying it back at a higher price? am i reading that right? because that uh

idk it seems extraordinarily terrible.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

triple sulk posted:

most of the inbred slaveowner dynasty is among the upper classes whipping the poors up to become slaves of moloch due to deliberately destroyed education, so it's just a tragedy-in-waiting

so basically we need another civil war, really

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk posted:

This is why accelerationism was looked down on, and was thought to be a future event post-Clinton presidency but in the end the American people in their infinite wisdom did it after Obama.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

let us all take a moment to remember that while our president is mentally ill, criminal, and beholden to foreign interests, he isn't ted cruz

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Guys do you think Barron was involved?!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Jazerus posted:

let us all take a moment to remember that while our president is mentally ill, criminal, and beholden to foreign interests, he isn't ted cruz

That's kinda too bad

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

whoa

quote:

Here the notion of sexual-difference-as-illusion is not performing the work it was built to do, rather the opposite. Ironically, it works to convince alienated men that sex/gender has marked them as unique sort of outsider/failures, who cannot be accepted even into the multicultural coalitions that define themselves by their capacity for acceptance.

that's why they're always so goddamn pissed off about TOLERANT LIBERALS. they're mad and sad because not even the free love hippie drum circles will give them sex. this thing is blowing my mind.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

He has a 6 foot cardboard box of Trump that he salutes everyday and everyday he tells it he prays for him, the President he tells him, except he's cardboard haha

A Major Fucker
Mar 10, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jazerus posted:

we wouldn't have a president who was mentally ill, criminal, and beholden to foreign interests if more people had just voted for... wait

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Cruz is 46 dot com

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the black husserl posted:

that's why they're always so goddamn pissed off about TOLERANT LIBERALS. they're mad and sad because not even the free love hippie drum circles will give them sex. this thing is blowing my mind.
"i alienate everyone i come across because i lash out needlessly because i feel i am owed the world, why am i not getting any poon??? :qq:"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

most of the inbred slaveowner dynasty is among the upper classes whipping the poors up to become slaves of moloch due to deliberately destroyed education, so it's just a tragedy-in-waiting

so basically we need another civil war, really

I don't know if the country could take conflict being "resolved" while still festering in everyone for another century-plus

Like eventually one side is going to have to be kaput for everything to stop being so divided so constantly, and it's so hosed up that that's basically the only way there can be progress

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Jazerus posted:

I would prefer ted cruz tbqh

Like, we have a literal crazy old man as a president lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

jesus christ

• Locked thread