Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

blizzardvizard posted:

Is there a formula for Rehabilitate anywhere?
I believe it recovers 7 + (2 per every 1 below half health the target is) HP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Both of the iv checkers I found in this thread don't know what to do with my 4* characters. They tell me that my characters should be higher in basically every stat so I'm thinking they just used the 5* stats and called it a day.

My 5* Tharja is neutral and my 5* Takumi is +speed/-def though.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Really sorry for the delay in the new OP. I had a death in the family so that had my attention. I'm gonna do a ton of work this weekend on it.

Also, how's this roll? Three 5*s on an account that has 5* Robin already.
Is this roll good? https://imgur.com/gallery/UYFsg

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm curious, would anyone say there are characters that have standout art in terms of quality?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm curious, would anyone say there are characters that have standout art in terms of quality?

I like the stylisation on Arthur, a (non-manga) comic book look is perfect for him.

I haven't taken a good look but I attacked Sheena once and her art looked more detailed than average.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Nihilarian posted:

Both of the iv checkers I found in this thread don't know what to do with my 4* characters. They tell me that my characters should be higher in basically every stat so I'm thinking they just used the 5* stats and called it a day.

As long as they're LV20 you can still select them in the Unlock Potential menu, and it'll show their 5* base stats.

vcvcvc12
Jun 9, 2013

What here isn't garbage? Camilla is -HP +SPD, everything else I don't know.

I'm thinking Hinoka and Camilla for the Hone Fliers could do something.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm a bit biased, but I'm gonna say Barst. And by extension of having the same artist, Marth.

I love the coloring style, the poses are good, and Barst especially has good anatomy, which is more than you can say for most...

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

TheKingofSprings posted:

I like Fae and Raigh's art. They're by Yuji Himukai who does the character art for the Etrian games and I like his style. I would really enjoy it if he did more characters for this game.

I've seen some people hating on Arthur's art but I'll defend it to the death because drawing Arthur like a comic book superhero is a stroke of genius.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

BattleMaster posted:

I like Fae and Raigh's art. They're by Yuji Himukai who does the character art for the Etrian games and I like his style.

So THAT'S why they looked weirdly familiar...

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
I like Raven's art a lot.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The artist that did Gwendolyn is the tactics ogre guy

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Lyn's art is a mess. Her legs are like twice the length of her torso and she has way huger tiddies than are physically possible for someone so thin that are positioned in the middle of her ribcage

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"

So I'm trying to figure out the best party to make out of this, and can't decide. Not pictured are Lyssa and Felicia at 4 stars. My usual team is Linde, Lucina, Cherche and Wrys (lol), but I'm looking for something better. I've been training up Y Tiki, Nowi, and Cordelia but the latter two have to be promoted. Any ideas on who i should be using?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Young Tiki, Lucina, Linde/Robin and Sharena would make for a solid team.

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

I'm guessing that in the arena there's really no need for a solid healer?

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Philip Rivers posted:

Lyn's art is a mess. Her legs are like twice the length of her torso and she has way huger tiddies than are physically possible for someone so thin that are positioned in the middle of her ribcage

I won't say anything about physically possible, given just how hosed up looking people can get.

But boy is that some freaky goddamn anatomy there.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Cant Ride A Bus posted:

I'm guessing that in the arena there's really no need for a solid healer?

If anything a healer makes your arena score worse since they have bad stat totals

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

If anything a healer makes your arena score worse since they have bad stat totals

I never knew that, thanks. And I guess if I have more offense in there I won't really need one.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I really like Barst's art.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Nihilarian posted:

I think the Japanese IV Checker has the 4* and 5* radio buttons the wrong way around, if you click the 4* button it should give you the stats for the 5* version and vice versa.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

TheKingofSprings posted:

Yamada Akihiro who drew Jagen, Gunter, Ogma and Zephiel. Super detailed, dynamic (those combat poses are badass as gently caress) and even took the effort to give them different poses for their special attack graphic.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

endlessmonotony posted:

I won't say anything about physically possible, given just how hosed up looking people can get.

But boy is that some freaky goddamn anatomy there.

Nobody that thin has breasts that big unless they got a breast aug. Body fat doesn't work that way.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking through these and the leg thing is looking fairly common, I think

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
don't shame Lyn's boob job.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
4526 with Lucina/Catria/Julia/Ryoma, just in time for the weekly reset. I feel the lack of a neutral nuke in some matchups, but for whatever reason I don't see double ranged teams very often.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Your maximum score being dependent on your stat totals is really loving dumb. I literally can't get a higher score than my current one with this team except by making Olivia into a 5*.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

I have a soft spot for the characters that are drawn in kind of a throwback style, like Sheena, Minerva, and Narcian.

There's a lot of art in the game that's very well-done on a technical level but also generically moe (Est is probably the poster girl for this).

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm looking through these and the leg thing is looking fairly common, I think

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Philip Rivers posted:

Nobody that thin has breasts that big unless they got a breast aug. Body fat doesn't work that way.

Exaggerated proportions in cartoon art? Why I never.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Reiterpallasch posted:

4526 with Lucina/Catria/Julia/Ryoma, just in time for the weekly reset. I feel the lack of a neutral nuke in some matchups, but for whatever reason I don't see double ranged teams very often.

Sitting on 4382 with Hector/Robin/Corrin/Serra. On around rank 11,300, which is actually not bad. I might swap Roy in next season to push it a bit more, see if I can go without Serra.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Reiterpallasch posted:

Huh, you have the exact same score as me (Eirika/Nino/Hector/Takumi). In the interests of science, can you tell me what rank that puts you? Logically, we'd be tied at 2315 right now. Although it might have changed by the time you reply.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
i heard effie is secretly a lord

lord of dunking on sword nerds

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
People have some beefy teams. With only two 5* I'm sitting at 4414. Still the same team of YTiki, Takumi, FCorrin, Olivia. Seeing as I've never run into a single Julia on defense, the impending dragon team apocalypse never came. It's too bad this probably isn't going to be enough to break rank 10k. Currently at rank 9330 and falling.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Trihugger posted:

People have some beefy teams. With only two 5* I'm sitting at 4414. Still the same team of YTiki, Takumi, FCorrin, Olivia. Seeing as I've never run into a single Julia on defense, the impending dragon team apocalypse never came. It's too bad this probably isn't going to be enough to break rank 10k. Currently at rank 9330 and falling.

If you have a 4* Knight you could swap out Olivia for more stats, as long as your other three units can get the work done. Effie has the best utility because of Smite, but Gwendolyn can also work because she has Hone Atk.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Clarste posted:

Huh, you have the exact same score as me (Eirika/Nino/Hector/Takumi). In the interests of science, can you tell me what rank that puts you? Logically, we'd be tied at 2315 right now. Although it might have changed by the time you reply.

2423 right now I think

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Reiterpallasch posted:

2423 right now I think

Okay, same. Works like you'd expect.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

ApplesandOranges posted:

If you have a 4* Knight you could swap out Olivia for more stats, as long as your other three units can get the work done. Effie has the best utility because of Smite, but Gwendolyn can also work because she has Hone Atk.

That's a good idea. I have a 4* Gwendolyn. Not sure if I can level her in time, but I can give it a try.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

So apparently there is a speech at the base whenever a 5* gets to lv 40. I'm not sure if this happens with lower ranked units, but Sheena's is pretty cute. And then right after I did a 3-pull and a 2 pull after, nabbed Palla, lon'qu and 5* Camilla. Was hoping for an eirika off one of the 3 reds, but I guess. The second set gave me 5* Ogma. How does he shake out at 5*? The other character I pulled is Odin Dark and I can't wait to make him a 4*. Camilla is -hp and +res? Weird.

Nomadic Scholar fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Feb 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

The max level scene only occurs with 5* characters. Confirmed with 4* Nino who later became a 5* Nino.