Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

do u know jenny posted:

Last week they did Donald Trump on People's Court

Oh neat

Haven't heard anything about it til now so I guess it wasn't good though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I know this a lol thread but is it ok if I lmao?

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Spectral Debt posted:

mods? can we get a ruling??

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Spectral Debt posted:

To the gulag with ye

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spectral Debt posted:

also okay are chuckles, guffaws, chortles, cackles, shrieks, and "lmfaos"

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Runaktla posted:

I have faith in our Republican establishment that they will reel Trump in on anything that matters (e.g. Russia, not losing illegal migrant workers for their rich farm owner base and their maid services in their own home) and all that the conservative pro-Trump voters will get out of this is a few isolated incidents of ICE deporting more Mexicans so they feel like they stuck it to the other side.

lol

it's just so perfectly wrong, it's like a elegant vase made of poo poo

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Kumo posted:

lol

it's just so perfectly wrong, it's like a elegant vase made of poo poo

Yah but they're doing a great job investigating Russia so far

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Yah but they're doing a great job investigating Russia so far

I actually feel a little sympathetic for the Republicans in Congress; sure they're sociopaths but at least it's an ethos. Trump gives them nothing but increasingly worrisome signals of incompetence and dread. The Republicans are really hoping they get enough time to gut unions or outlaw women's reproduction before Trump implodes like a dead star.

or maybe nothing happens because ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Dont worry guys heres how bernie can still win:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Kumo posted:

I actually feel a little sympathetic for the Republicans in Congress; sure they're sociopaths but at least it's an ethos. Trump gives them nothing but increasingly worrisome signals of incompetence and dread. The Republicans are really hoping they get enough time to gut unions or outlaw women's reproduction before Trump implodes like a dead star.

I don't feel sympathy however because they want to gut unions and outlaw women's reproduction so I hope they all crash and burn

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

a lot of them didn't think he'd actually go through with all that poo poo he said. and he's going through with it.

i had people in my office (who i'm pretty sure voted for trump because of "tax cuts" despite the fact none of them are in the highest bracket even my ceo so who cares) try to console me the day after the election by going don't worry he's gonna moderate himself now that was all just to get the craziest bit of the base in line.

Your ceos or even you aren't in the top bracket? :sad:

E lol

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/liamstack/status/833106652974968832

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jahaahaha

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Now THAT is some fake news (OMG I'm a LOL'in)

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Reportoftheweek moved to politics I see.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Kumo posted:

Yeah Idk why people think Republicans in congress or senate give a poo poo about trump and what he does or how crazy his presidency is. They have enough (R) butts in the seats for nearly anything, he can sign whatever exec orders he wants and they'll pass as soon as he's out of office. They're worried about their own poo poo, they know trump won't veto anything, they're just passing everything they've wished for the past few years. Gutting epa funding, limited fda's power, eliminating transparency and ethics rules

Its naive to think they do, or should, give any shits about trump. It doesn't effect them, their reelection has nothing to do with trump. Americans have proved for many years now that the average citizen can't comprehend cause and effect, so they rightfully aren't worried about being voted out of office no matter how they act

Edit: lol :unsmith:

Cursed Lumberjack fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Feb 19, 2017

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Yeah Idk why people think Republicans in congress or senate give a poo poo about trump and what he does or how crazy his presidency is. They have enough (R) butts in the seats for nearly anything, he can sign whatever exec orders he wants and they'll pass as soon as he's out of office. They're worried about their own poo poo, they know trump won't veto anything, they're just passing everything they've wished for the past few years. Gutting epa funding, limited fda's power, eliminating transparency and ethics rules

Its naive to think they do, or should, give any shits about trump. It doesn't effect them, their reelection has nothing to do with trump. Americans have proved for many years now that the average citizen can't comprehend cause and effect, so they rightfully aren't worried about being voted out of office no matter how they act

lol americans are so freakin' stupid ha ha ha

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

lol americans are so freakin' stupid ha ha ha

In defense of my people, I will say, to be fair, so is everyone else

Humans are a bunch of dumb motherfuckers

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Dear thread I lol every day but I don't post itt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfDtDLMoREk

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Even better, Trump's very visible antics provide an excellent smokescreen for them to get away with the craziest poo poo they've dreamed of doing without most anyone bringing it up. You'll notice that the news doesn't spend anywhere near as much time covering the poo poo Congress gets up to that they do on a 90 day travel ban or whatever. They may not want Trump, but they know how to use him to their advantage.

The Empire marches on, lol.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Groovelord Neato posted:

*objectively bad and abnormal things are happening*

heh lil snowflake librul why you gotta be all chicken little.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

just say "all media is poo poo" and that they are all shilling just doesn't cut it. there are msm journalists who still have their heads screwed on straight.

Tingfinder
Oct 21, 2013

Elman posted:

I've been loling at american politics for over a decade, it's great that more and more people are catching on

The far-right of the US political parties, military and intelligence have been secretly fascist for a very long time, and it's great that it's finally coming up to the surface, so you can deal with it as a nation.

lollin' that the far right are rabid nationalists to the point of isolationism, in an increasingly globalist world.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

If I was a Mexican immigrant working for Trump's place in Florida, I'd hang around some of the patrons until one made a comment about my race or whatever, then reply in a really thick Mexican accent, 'but sir - today iss first day, Mr Trump, he hire mee!' and wait to see their expressions of abject horror hahahaha

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Viruswithshoes posted:

If I was a Mexican immigrant working for Trump's place in Florida, I'd hang around some of the patrons until one made a comment about my race or whatever, then reply in a really thick Mexican accent, 'but sir - today iss first day, Mr Trump, he hire mee!' and wait to see their expressions of abject horror hahahaha

i guess i just assume any brown people working at such functions are the child slaves who will be raped and sacrificed to moloch

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Viruswithshoes posted:

I don't think you 'get' how being rich works.

All these laws are for poor people and poor immigrants that AREN'T working for my facilities. All of my Mexican maids and servants get to stay because there's a very complex political <lots of words here> that means all Mexicans OTHER than the ones working for me for $0.50/hour have to go, but my slaves get to stay.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

so i guess saw something on fox news about some non-existent crime wave in sweden and then mentioned it in his florida ego rally:

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2

a misanthrope fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Feb 19, 2017

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
its too bad trump is an insane idiot because if someone with a modicum of intelligence could be president and say things like "the media is lying to you and congress doesn't care about you" we might be able to make some real progress

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
Trump should hold his next rally in Nuremberg, Pennsylvania for optimal lols.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Jose Mengelez posted:

Trump should hold his next rally in Nuremberg, Pennsylvania for optimal lols.

Peak lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

ZombyDog posted:

Dear thread I lol every day but I don't post itt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfDtDLMoREk

Welcome to the thread, friend :)

That's a quality lol. Lol.

cnut
May 3, 2016

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/332308211321425920

lol

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

i just remembered america elected a cartoon villain to be president and so i :lol:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Trump is PRESIDENT!!!!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Please don't do this kids, he'll end up launching the nukes

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trump is PRESIDENT!!!!

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

A enormous 2x4, the hugest, not a little plastic button that makes us look like jerks by any means, absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
and they want us to the biggest button, i mean so yuge, so big. they think, that a button, we'ell hit it big league. so big. and we....will.....WIN....and we will win big, believe me, we will win so ....big

mother fucker