Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
sorry i said i ate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Don't leave us hanging, what did you eat? It may have relevance to your situation.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
He ate my rear end

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Don't leave us hanging, what did you eat? It may have relevance to your situation.

i am not going to say becuase i won't give you assholes the joy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Cyron posted:

i am not going to say becuase i won't give you assholes the joy.

According to verbal enema you already gave assholes the joy though.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

It's "didn't" not "did"

How do you know I didn't chew on the wire and made a typo or I am saying I make my wires by chewing on them? :colbert:

I didn't.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

ImpAtom posted:

According to verbal enema you already gave assholes the joy though.

i tongue plunger the gently caress out of that enema.

well if i get a new TV it may be 4k so a pro will be desired now, welp.

Cyron fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Feb 19, 2017

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Cyron posted:

Pick up a shift key while you are out as well. That or a book on proper capitalization, as I can't tell what the problem is.

For some content related to the PS4, this is a reminder that DOOM is really great. Yakuza 0 as well.

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Cyron posted:

Gross, man. Come on! This is a family forum about videogames.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Lumpy posted:

Pick up a shift key while you are out as well. That or a book on proper capitalization, as I can't tell what the problem is.

For some content related to the PS4, this is a reminder that DOOM is really great. Yakuza 0 as well.

Please don't pervasive developmental disorder shame :ohdear:

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006

Lumpy posted:

I don't think anyone gives a poo poo about that around here do they?

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

Wandle Cax posted:

Post how you like, I say. But I also think it makes you look stupid if you can't follow fairly basic grammatical norms.

But you also shouldn't care what I think, I suppose?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Feenix posted:

Post how you like, I say. But I also think it makes you look stupid if you can't follow fairly basic grammatical norms.

But you also shouldn't care what I think, I suppose?

Welcome to SA

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I said come in! posted:

Honestly i'm inclined to believe it has to do with whatever it is you were eating.
Yeah that could make you overheat pretty easily

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.

verbal enema posted:

Welcome to SA

Yeah the point just being you should do whatever you want, but if you're gonna type like that at least don't be shocked if folks form an opinion about you.

:)

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
So thankful we have holier than thou folk here fighting the good fight against bad punctuation in the PS4 thread in 2017 :rolleyes:

Cyron posted:

I have a 1080 tv and a Pro, it's still pretty good

Also don't put your mouth to an enema imo, it's unsanitary

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I didn't think we were supposed to take the thread title literally.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Soul Glo posted:

So thankful we have holier than thou folk here fighting the good fight against bad punctuation in the PS4 thread in 2017 :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a games mod who would probate if you didn't use uppercase letters and even had a zany avatar to go along with it

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Edit: wrong thread

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Wasn't there a games mod who would probate if you didn't use uppercase letters and even had a zany avatar to go along with it

Years ago, just about all the mods were like that. Nowadays, they only probate you if you're racist, drunk or poo poo talk the N64.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Games was very very bad for a long time, because of insane, idiotic moderation.

The mods now are good.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Soul Glo posted:

Years ago, just about all the mods were like that. Nowadays, they only probate you if you're racist, drunk or poo poo talk the N64.

Oh how I long for those days

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

CrashCat posted:

I've played a lot of games worse than For Honor. But it's also not great at being a fighting game or being a casual game due to trying to do both. It's probably worth a rental if you like the theme, and you can play the weird single player campaign and laugh along to the B movie plot.

SBH seems to like it, and he was big on R6Seige, too.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I am sorry my grammar and spelling wasn't up to the standards of a internet forum of a dead comedy site. I was in a panic since i may have to also spend money on a new tv or switch PS4 consoles which i have no clue how save data or game downloads transfer over, really i blame Nintendo shity online that i was apart of for 10 years.

anyways i have a question about PSN+, when i download a free game how long can i play them for and do i always need a active PSN+ sub to play it when on my system?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Cyron posted:

I am sorry my grammar and spelling wasn't up to the standards of a internet forum of a dead comedy site. I was in a panic since i may have to also spend money on a new tv or switch PS4 consoles which i have no clue how save data or game downloads transfer over, really i blame Nintendo shity online that i was apart of for 10 years.

anyways i have a question about PSN+, when i download a free game how long can i play them for and do i always need a active PSN+ sub to play it when on my system?
Yeah, you can play it for as long as you are paying for PS+. I still play games that were PS+ freebies years ago.

edit: and if you PS+ subscription lapses and you start it again, you can play the games again.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Worth noting that the "timer" is in the game. So if your PS+ lapses you can't, for example, keep playing offline

Also you don't have to download the game, just "buy" them on the store

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Feb 19, 2017

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
For Future Tone, does anyone have an idea if using the PV playlist function counts as far as the trophy for watching 30 of each of the CT and FS videos?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Soul Glo posted:

I mean...

Lowtax in the pinned announcement posted:

And let's additionally start trying to go back to posting with actual human English words and punctuation, since I've seen a lot of posts here that appear to have been written by a fifth grade schoolgirl on her iPhone.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Wandle Cax posted:

It's shift, not poo poo.

Well see ya

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

ugh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

I didn't think we were supposed to take the thread title literally.

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Yeah, it's been a month and he hasn't enforced that at all. But I wish he would!

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
Guys, Titanfall 2 is really good and fun if you haven't heard.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

inSTAALed posted:

This is a quality post with both excellent content and execution in my opinion.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Lumpy posted:

inSTAALed posted:

This is a quality post with both excellent content and execution in my opinion.

This is also a quality post with both excellent content and execution in my opinion.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Yakuza 0 is really fun. Enjoying the B gangster movie in Japanese story so far. What other games are available in english?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

For Future Tone, does anyone have an idea if using the PV playlist function counts as far as the trophy for watching 30 of each of the CT and FS videos?

It does not.

rednecked_crake
Mar 17, 2012

srsly who wants to play this lamer?
Does anyone have an issue whereby you first turn on your console and it cannot get internet access? I have to quickly unplug the ethernet cable from my console and then put it back in before it connects. Otherwise it just doesn't get an IP address.

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

HoboWithAShotgun posted:

Does anyone have an issue whereby you first turn on your console and it cannot get internet access? I have to quickly unplug the ethernet cable from my console and then put it back in before it connects. Otherwise it just doesn't get an IP address.

Try a different network cable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bombadilillo posted:

Yakuza 0 is really fun. Enjoying the B gangster movie in Japanese story so far. What other games are available in english?

Most of them are but on older generations.