Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm in the top ten of the daily list right now. Whenever all the crazy 10 loop people finish I'll probably be jettisoned to 170 or something but it's a good feeling for now.

Grats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the weekly that's up now is cool chiken with laser sword crown of blood and tthe 2nd mutation has laser brains :eyepop:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
I've looped

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

the weekly that's up now is cool chiken with laser sword crown of blood and tthe 2nd mutation has laser brains :eyepop:

what... weeklies all the week

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

this weekly is so good

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

this weekly is so good

I went through cursed caves and got to 5-1 at level 9
Splinter pistol ftw

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

did anyone find long arms or blood lust

also post the weekliest pic you got

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

oddium posted:

The feel of dying earlier but still coming on top because you kill more+better

Also I didn't find either mutation, did it with rabbit paw+plutonium hunger+second stomach+strong spirit

qnqnx fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Jan 20, 2017

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

oddium posted:

heres mine. died on the same level. screenshot from thronebutt because the ingame leaderboard is garbage

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got the melting cheevo thank u weekly for giving me a wave gun and boiling veins + throne butt right off the bat

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got this game recently thanks 2 guyovitch and im gonna play it for the first time a little later..wondering if i should stream that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would watch it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.twitch.tv/bn03 streamin

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
https://clips.twitch.tv/bn03/OutstandingGazelleMikeHogu

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
in a later run, he asked "hey, where do i find an explosive weapon to open this manhole in the sewers?" wandered off, found a plasma gun, and promptly ate the grenade launcher he was holding in his alt-slot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear throne is so loving good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i loving love this game lmfao gently caress enter the gungeon forever..im gonan go post in the gungeon thread about how it sucks wet turds out of my rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i wish someone clipped me owning the jungle in like 40 seconds my first time..apparently that was a feat lmao i think i had the double shotty and i just had to fire and everything would die

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

extremebuff posted:

i loving love this game lmfao gently caress enter the gungeon forever..im gonan go post in the gungeon thread about how it sucks wet turds out of my rear end

Yeah I just recently picked this up and it just instantly hooked me. Gungeon is so loving slow in comparison.

Oh and the musics way better.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

extremebuff posted:

i wish someone clipped me owning the jungle in like 40 seconds my first time..apparently that was a feat lmao i think i had the double shotty and i just had to fire and everything would die

do you have the best character unlocked yet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i got my best run evar with rebel but i got killed by the crystal boss in looped caes oops good thing i didn't have a cursed weapon yikes. i got a golden splinter gun on her now tho :worship:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the room the screwdriver can teleport you to is loving brutal but i love then song

also nuclear throne is the perfect game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

make sure u finish the car room so u get a lovely gold weapon and the best character :thumbsup:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

at my skill level i think im gonna stick to robot for a while, turning junk guns into ammo+hp is invaluable to me. i unlocked the character but i couldnt beat the area lol all i had was a basic shottie with like 20 ammo and nothing was dropping

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YV is godtier.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Brrrrap

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

they're all pretty good. but yv is the best obvs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

YV with throne butt, recycle gland, lucky shot and a good high level bullet weapon is so much fun

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

trigger fingers + long arms :discourse:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

oddium posted:

trigger fingers + long arms :discourse:

+ impact wrists.. N'yoh my god

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

you don't want impact wrists with melee because melee weapons can't deal damage during i-frames (from all the wild corpses)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

YV is godtier.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

oddium posted:

you don't want impact wrists with melee because melee weapons can't deal damage during i-frames (from all the wild corpses)

I thought that was the whole point of impact wrists o.o

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah trigger fingers' desc was a little misleading..i was like..i aint reloaded anything yet what do you mean reload lol but it cuts the cooldown on all weapons that have any. i need to keep that in mind

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Eyes + Throne Butt + Telekinesis

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oddium posted:

what the gently caress lol. that explains some of my deaths

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

watching the clips i have some major tunnel vision playing this lmao ive gotta look at the bigger picture

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Eyes + Throne Butt + Telekinesis

This is epic on Big Dog because you look like Neo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I like Eyes because he kind of looks like Pants from jerkcity

• Locked thread